PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly taking CHEAP shots at Dr. Paul -- Email him!

terlinguatx
10-17-2007, 07:27 PM

RPTXState
10-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Um...O'Reilly calls ANYONE who disagrees with him a pinhead. It's a badge of honor for standing up to the Neocons

winston_blade
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Don't email him. That's what he wants. Just ignore him.

nbhadja
10-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Anyone know how to send a virus in an email?? Someone needs to send his mailbox a bunch of viruses so it crashes his computer.

DjLoTi
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM
I'll take Colbert over O'reilly

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Anyone know how to send a virus in an email?? Someone needs to send his mailbox a bunch of viruses so it crashes his computer.

Please do not do this. :(

DjLoTi
10-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Ron Paul *did* call O'Reilly out...

mport1
10-17-2007, 07:36 PM

If you do this it will be a terrible blow to us. Don't think that Bill won't take it as encouragement to bash Ron even more. DO NOT DO THIS!

JPFromTally
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Hey Bill - You're momma's a pinhead!

Paulitician
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
He calls Paul a 'pinhead' for stressing the importance of the constitution, the foundation of our government.
Wow... :confused:

grfgerger
10-17-2007, 07:41 PM

Pleas no violations of private property rights. RP would not approve!

ACJohn
Piss meet wind. Wind meet piss. Any chance of converting a Bill O fan? In this case all we can do is lose, and give him fuel for more attacks. Take the high road which I am sure RP will do.

NewEnd
Oreilly will take the most rabid and delusional email he gets, and read it on air.

fj45lvr
10-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Falling back to the Constitution kind of takes all the wind out of the NO SPIN ZONE.

Just remember that O'rickels detests "HISTORY" or "HiSTORY LESSONS"....he's moved on from the ARCHAIC to the brave new world. Who is the center of the universe??

If you get uptight about things someone needs to do a little photoshop with Dr. Paul as Mr. Slugo abusing "mr. bill".

Noog
10-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Don't bother. He's not going to change his mind. He's only going to use those emails against us.

terlinguatx
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM

Blowback
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Youtube?

thomj76
10-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Good Evening, Bill:

I have seen the good side of you. The thoughtful investigative journalist of many moons ago, to the side of you presently that becomes incensed at the prospect of judges abusing their authority. I have heard your comments in regard to Iraq about going back in a time machine, and not doing the same thing again. I know you are a "you broke it, you brought it" kind of guy, in regard to the present situation. I emailed you a while back when you had Dr. Ron Paul on. The history lesson that you cut off would have taken at most another minute, probably more like 15-25 secs. It certainly wouldn't have been the "60 minutes" you exaggerated tonight.

I find it ironic that on one hand, you would be noticeably upset about Iraq, and the actions that took place leading us towards today, and yet you would deny the chance to hear some pertinent history in regard to Iran. This knowledge could indeed stop us from making a similar mistake. We have become far more entangled in this area of the world since England handed us the ball.

Time out, Coach!!! We really need to be certain about what our next play is going to be! Those that do not know their history, it has been said, are doomed to repeat it.

Humbly, I hope that we as a nation can learn from these mistakes and grow as a people.

For this irony, kind sir, I must dub thee "Pinhead Prime" for tonight. On one hand, you earnestly feel bad about not doing the same thing again, yet upon the other, you bash Dr. Ron Paul, who would have you look at the history before we potentially get thrown into another extended War Powers Act Operation. If we as a country were to more closely follow the US Constitution, we would not be in the bind we seem to find ourselves in today.

devil21
10-17-2007, 08:18 PM
So we should just let him sh*t on Paul?

He will do it regardless so whats the point in giving him more ammo? He knows it riles us up and thats what he wants. Dont give him the satisfaction. The days of storming shows (like the Medved thing) are over. Ron is above that and we should be too.

bobmurph
10-17-2007, 08:23 PM
If you're going to write be clear & concise. There's really not much to say...he made himself look like a whiny bitch.

davidhperry
10-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Piss meet wind. Wind meet piss. Any chance of converting a Bill O fan? In this case all we can do is lose, and give him fuel for more attacks. Take the high road which I am sure RP will do.

This is so right. Please don't bother writing Bill O. - just ignore that junk. He's looking to start arguments when he does that and we shouldn't give him that ammo.

demosthenes
10-17-2007, 08:33 PM
the poll is obviously rigged, since his definitions of pinheads and patriots seem to be one in the same.

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Click

bobmurph
10-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Here's my email...short and sweet just the way BO likes it.

Bill-

Any patriot can recognize that Ron Paul is the ONLY small government conservative in the mold of Goldwater & Reagan that the GOP has to offer in 2008. Only a pinhead, such as yourself, couldn't see that.

Robert Murphy
Atlanta, GA

jj111
10-17-2007, 09:05 PM
So we should just let him sh*t on Paul?

Absolutely. He has the right to free speech. Remember the 1st Amendment?

Since he is also in control of what is aired on his show, you cannot win by engaging him.

Simply ignore him.

Bob Cochran
10-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Oreilly will take the most rabid and delusional email he gets, and read it on air.
O'Reilly is himself rabid and delusional at times.

Bob Cochran
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Since he is also in control of what is aired on his show, you cannot win by engaging him.

Simply ignore him.
I say we all start paying precisely ZERO attention to O'Reilly...starting right...................................NOW.

Geronimo
10-17-2007, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't give BO the satisfaction of youtubing this.

I say let it pass.

Give me liberty
10-17-2007, 09:58 PM
any youtube video of this?

Geronimo
10-17-2007, 10:01 PM
It was just on tv again, 5 minutes ago.
It's really not worth youtubing.

V4Vendetta
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
the poll is obviously rigged, since his definitions of pinheads and patriots seem to be one in the same.

what poll?

Dary
10-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Um...O'Reilly calls ANYONE who disagrees with him a pinhead. It's a badge of honor for standing up to the Neocons

There ya go. That's the spirit. This is what I've been saying for a while now.

BO honors Ron Paul by his insults. Being insulted by BO is actually a compliment.

Thank you BO. You're too kind.

Tidewise
10-17-2007, 10:20 PM
We must keep positively focused like Dr. Paul. There are going to be lots of Trolls ahead, insulting Dr. Paul and his followers just to get the attention and the CPMs. Don't give it to them!

inibo
10-17-2007, 10:26 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/inibo/pic/0002y77e

dmitchell
10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Now that I've seen the clip... this is a big nothing. Please don't send angry to email to O'Reilly. The whole thing was tongue-in-cheek and sending angry emails over such trivialities just makes us look humorless and fanatical.

DahuiHeeNalu
10-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Iemailed.