PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Collaborator/Co-Author for Book on Liberty, Constitution

DisillusionedPatriot
09-20-2010, 04:34 PM
I am currently engaged in the planning/researching phase of writing a book. I have never undertaken a project like this before, and am hoping to find a like-minded individual to assist me. This could be anything from brainstorming ideas, to editing, to helping me research, write, the whole deal.

My vision of the work, as it stands now, is an explanatory guide to understanding natural rights, how governments were created by men to protect them, and how the Constitution of the United States is the best protection of these rights that the world has ever seen.

Please post if you are interested or with any suggestions.

Ekrub
09-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Alex Merced of alexmerced.com.

oyarde
09-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Not interested due to time constraints , but if you need help researching something specific , drop me a line and I will see what I can do .

oyarde
09-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Alex Merced of alexmerced.com.

It is true Alex may have time ( he does not clean house ) :) . He seems to be a sharp young fellow .

oyarde
09-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Disillusioned Patriot , Alex has a thread on page one right now .

Jordan
09-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Malkusm would be great for that, but I doubt he has time. Something about grad school or something. ;)

AlexMerced
09-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Wow... I click on this thread thinking it might be something I might be interested and getting involved in, and to see that I've already been volunteered so I guess I must. Contact me and I'd be glad to do so, glad you've guys have noticed :).

CaseyJones
09-22-2010, 10:53 PM
bump