PDA

View Full Version : Update from the heart of the Regime. Troops on the subway.

Anti Federalist
09-20-2010, 03:01 PM
A really good indication that things are flying apart faster and faster.

Junta Update

Posted by Lew Rockwell on September 20, 2010 11:34 AM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/65936.html

Writes Daniel:
I arrived at the Pentagon Metro station this morning, as usual, on the commute to work. At the entrance to the Metro were six (!!!) military-like guards all carrying enormous automatic weapons looking ready to attack someone/anyone. On the train platform were two more paramilitary types with automatic weapons at the ready. My thoughts turned to the yearly cost of these eight security guards on just one single entrance to the Metro — as I walked down the escalator which has been broken for weeks…

fedup100
09-20-2010, 03:02 PM
And so it begins..............

phill4paul
09-20-2010, 03:03 PM
I really just did not need to read the link after reading that which you had bolded.

Sums it up.

Cowlesy
09-20-2010, 03:12 PM
He should come to Manhattan where we are having the UN General Assembly. We have Mahmoud Ahmadenijad here, Paterson is protesting him, Obama will be in town at some point, Karzai...all the world leaders.

I should take some pics of the zoo this place is right now.

Vessol
09-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Now AF, you know how dangerous and common terrorists are. How dare you suggest that the convenience of an escalator comes before the safety of you and me from such despicable people!

Minuteman2012
09-20-2010, 03:18 PM
He should come to Manhattan where we are having the UN General Assembly. We have Mahmoud Ahmadenijad here, Paterson is protesting him, Obama will be in town at some point, Karzai...all the world leaders.

Ahmedenijad is walking into the proverbial lion's den, the center of western Finance capital. No one ever talks about one of the main reasons the establishment wants to invade Iran is because they have a Public Central Bank controlled by the Government, as opposed to a Private Central Bank.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7319

Anti Federalist
09-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Now AF, you know how dangerous and common terrorists are. How dare you suggest that the convenience of an escalator comes before the safety of you and me from such despicable people!

Good lord, what was I thinking???

Now I know why we Mundanes must keep our mouths shut.

Anti Federalist
09-20-2010, 03:22 PM

<<<raspberries>>>

Leaders...Pfffft.

Couldn't lead a starving man to a 7 course meal.

How do you stand it?

legion
09-20-2010, 03:33 PM
oh god there were members of the military at the pentagon metro stop..

next thing we know they will be at the crystal city metro!!!

bwlibertyman
09-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Yeah this is getting out of hand. It felt really weird being in DC and seeing cops almost everywhere just standing around. I bet I saw 1000 cops on my 3 day stay. Just standing around "protecting" us.

Vessol
09-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Remember folks. You Mundanes are not allowed to touch these paragons amongst men. No matter how busy or crowded the station or terminal may be. Make way for them.