PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Doctor Gets Schooled By Mother Of Child With Autism

Immortal Technique
09-19-2010, 10:07 AM
YouTube - Fox News Doctor Gets Schooled By Mother Of Child With Autism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8wseIXsPmw)

Airing Date Sept.19, 2010

Fox News Doctor Gets Schooled By Mother Of Child With Autism

HOLLYWOOD
09-19-2010, 10:48 AM
VERY GOOD... forwarded to my DLs...

Yeah, Doctor Seigel got smoked... Oh, more testing needs to be done. You know it's a major cover-up... the government liability claims and medical costs would be in the Trillions over the decades.

Rigged game once again by Government, funded by Government, Government numbers... researched by government, controlled with government, in government courts.

Gotta communicate and educate the ignorant masses on this.

starless
09-19-2010, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't call that being "schooled". I am hugely skeptical of the vaccines>autism hullabaloo. Autism diagnosis has improved drastically over the last couple of decades. Nearly every kid in the country gets vaccines. Parents are desperate to blame something.

tropicangela
09-19-2010, 11:07 AM
I wouldn't call that being "schooled". I am hugely skeptical of the vaccines>autism hullabaloo. Autism diagnosis has improved drastically over the last couple of decades. Nearly every kid in the country gets vaccines. Parents are desperate to blame something.

The Vaccine-Autism Connection
http://autismmedia.org/media2.html

crazyfacedjenkins
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
YouTube - Vaccination - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (1/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aky-sRri-NQ)

YouTube - Vaccination - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (2/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnxci5tezZY)

Carson
09-19-2010, 11:22 AM
I think I would trust the lady in the video with my children's health over the suit in some regards.

haaaylee
09-19-2010, 11:23 AM

Not every single child has to end up with Autism for a vaccine to still have been responsible for the Autism in one way or another.

awake
09-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Not every single child has to end up with Autism for a vaccine to still have been responsible for the Autism in one way or another.

Most certainly... for some the costs associated with vaccines far outweigh the benefits. Sadly some people only realize this after the exchange.

You are not given the true numbers of adverse event related effects of vaccination.

The market value of these vaccinations are being propped up by government buying and "program" pushing... their true market price absent the fear factory propaganda might shock you.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Doctor Siegel: Last point I want to make is more studies need to be done. Even if an association is found, that's not proof. :confused:

awake
09-19-2010, 11:57 AM
The human body can be taxed in many different ways for parasitical profit. Your health is but one way.

The more that any industry cooperates with the government for tax extraction and subsidies the more your health and safety gets turfed out the window. The consumers are blunted in directing production through buying (good) and non buying (bad). The bad do not get liquidated immediately, for the loss in profits can be made up with welfare from the government protectors. This props up the harmful and inefficient

Over time, the Pharmaceutical manufacturing starts producing for "programs" under bureaucratic wants in exchange for the tax support. The consumers have the product forced upon them like taxes.

Incompetence is continually bailed out and protected by the holders of government power.

Anti Federalist
09-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Within my own immediate family, 7 years ago, a normal, healthy one year old was subjected to the whole gamut of vaccines that CDC recommends including the MMR

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/2010/10_0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf <<<this is the correct link. The one I posted before was incorrect and related to a different story.

Within 48 hours, she became violently ill, with a life threatening fever, immediate intervention saved her life.

Two weeks later the first seizures started, very similar to a grand Mal epileptic seizure.

They continue to this day, with no clear "cause" given, and the only treatment being an extremely expensive series of anti-seizure meds, costing well over a $1000 a month.

Don't fucking tell me there isn't a danger or a link.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 12:30 PM
3 days ago.........................

Twins die minutes after measles vaccination
September 18th, 2010 | Author: Steve
Pragya Kaushika

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2010/09/twins-die-minutes-after-measles-vaccination/

Avika and Anika were nine months old

Ghaziabad:

Police book absconding doctor for culpable homicide

Sunil Sharma can’t believe his twin daughters Avika and Anika are no more. The textile merchant from Ghaziabad had never imagined that a measles vaccine at a private nursing home in the town would take the life of the his nine-month-old daughters.

Sunil claims his daughters died minutes after being administered the vaccine, usually given when a baby is nine months old, at Divya Nursing Home. Akhil Sharma, an uncle of the twins, said: “I took them for the vaccination around 6 pm on Wednesday. They were given the vaccination around 7.15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily. We rushed to the doctor who gave them oxygen. But the babies had died by them. Still Dr Satyaveer Singh referred them to Sarvodya Hospital.”

“My wife fainted on hearing about the death of our daughters. She could not believe the news,” said Sunil, who stays in Swarnjayanti Puram.

The family soon gathered at the hospital and sought an explanation. When the doctors failed to provide a satisfactory explanation for the deaths, they lodged a complaint. The Ghaziabad police have registered an FIR at the Kavi Nagar police station against Dr Satyaveer Singh under Section 304 of the IPC for culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

“I have given orders to seal the hospital and take samples of the vaccine. The doctor is absconding. We have approached the Chief Medical Officer to probe the incident,” said SSP Raghubir Lal. CMO A K Dhawan said he cannot comment on whether the vaccine caused the deaths as a probe is on into the incident.

The Indian Medical Association’s local president Dr Santosh Aggrawal, who visited the hospital after the incident, confirmed that the health of the twins deteriorated after being administered the vaccine. “The doctor had a fresh supply of the vaccine. Still there could be something wrong with the batch of vaccines. Similar deaths have been reported from Kanpur and Lucknow,” he added.

awake
09-19-2010, 12:31 PM
AF , Your story reminds me of mine, post MMR... minus the critical intervention and subsequent epileptic condition.

Neurological damage takes many forms.

We have paid a price that far outweighs the promised benefit, all because we trusted the "program". As well , this outcome was documented a non vaccine related incident and statistically irrelevant.

The whole game is about padding the statistics and seeking government protection. Much the problem that seems universally prevalent in our day and age.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Within my own immediate family, 7 years ago, a normal, healthy one year old was subjected to the whole gamut of vaccines that CDC recommends including the MMR

http://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/FAQs/travelInformation_FAQ.jsp#Secure Flight

Within 48 hours, she became violently ill, with a life threatening fever, immediate intervention saved her life.

Two weeks later the first seizures started, very similar to a grand Mal epileptic seizure.

They continue to this day, with no clear "cause" given, and the only treatment being an extremely expensive series of anti-seizure meds, costing well over a $1000 a month.

:(

I knew a gal who was active in another online community (years ago) who's 2 yr old healthy son became suddenly autistic. She posted to us about it when it had just happened/diagnosed. She was distraught and devasted of course. I remember another poster asking her if her son had recently received any vaccinations when the symptoms had shown up. She said yes (MMR) and then the conversation went to emails or pm's. I didn't know about the autism/vaccination link back then so didn't make the connection but never forgot about the curious question either.

awake
09-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Remember, the laws of forced interventionism and their disastrous outcomes apply to medical interventions and the body as well. You might be lowering your cholesterol with that great new drug, but setting yourself up for a stroke in the process.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 12:51 PM
The whole game is about padding the statistics and seeking government protection. Much the problem that seems universally prevalent in our day and age.

Exactly. There are many ways to skew/control the results of those studies and they do it all the time. Research grants comes with strings attached and specific instructions.

These vaccine programs are more about population control. Children damaged are "collateral damage". They protect the program because they think the ends (pop control) outweigh the means.

crazyfacedjenkins
09-19-2010, 12:53 PM

http://www.aa.com/i18n/utility/FAQs/travelInformation_FAQ.jsp#Secure Flight

Anecdotes won't sway me, there is no science to back up any of this. Also, correlation does not imply causation.

TNforPaul45
09-19-2010, 12:56 PM
This lady needs to get on the Alex Jones show immediately! That doctor has major egg on his face now, what a pitiful attempt at sliding deference, going from the autism causing vaccine to MMR vaccine in his argument.

He, his argument, and that study are such jokes. "Thimerasol has a Neuro-Protective effect?" "Mercury is nutritive for the brain?" What trash.

Don't they know we are not falling for this any more? Notice how Fox was in a hurry to shut down that segment.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 12:59 PM
3 days ago.........................

Twins die minutes after measles vaccination
September 18th, 2010 | Author: Steve
Pragya Kaushika

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/2010/09/twins-die-minutes-after-measles-vaccination/

Avika and Anika were nine months old

Ghaziabad:

Police book absconding doctor for culpable homicide

Sunil Sharma can’t believe his twin daughters Avika and Anika are no more. The textile merchant from Ghaziabad had never imagined that a measles vaccine at a private nursing home in the town would take the life of the his nine-month-old daughters.

Sunil claims his daughters died minutes after being administered the vaccine, usually given when a baby is nine months old, at Divya Nursing Home. Akhil Sharma, an uncle of the twins, said: “I took them for the vaccination around 6 pm on Wednesday. They were given the vaccination around 7.15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily. We rushed to the doctor who gave them oxygen. But the babies had died by them. Still Dr Satyaveer Singh referred them to Sarvodya Hospital.”

“My wife fainted on hearing about the death of our daughters. She could not believe the news,” said Sunil, who stays in Swarnjayanti Puram.

The family soon gathered at the hospital and sought an explanation. When the doctors failed to provide a satisfactory explanation for the deaths, they lodged a complaint. The Ghaziabad police have registered an FIR at the Kavi Nagar police station against Dr Satyaveer Singh under Section 304 of the IPC for culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

“I have given orders to seal the hospital and take samples of the vaccine. The doctor is absconding. We have approached the Chief Medical Officer to probe the incident,” said SSP Raghubir Lal. CMO A K Dhawan said he cannot comment on whether the vaccine caused the deaths as a probe is on into the incident.

The Indian Medical Association’s local president Dr Santosh Aggrawal, who visited the hospital after the incident, confirmed that the health of the twins deteriorated after being administered the vaccine. “The doctor had a fresh supply of the vaccine. Still there could be something wrong with the batch of vaccines. Similar deaths have been reported from Kanpur and Lucknow,” he added.

He also claimed that the nursing home staff tried to snatch away the immunisation card from him and raised doubts that if nothing was wrong what prompted them to behave like this.

TNforPaul45
09-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Anecdotes won't sway me, there is no science to back up any of this. Also, correlation does not imply causation.

He not quoting ancedotal evidence, he is stating directly observed fact, which is the basis of all science thank you very much.

And you're using the term "Correlation" incorrectly as well. Correlation is a measure of the strength of Causal Variation. How strongly do two items co-vary? Correlation is by definition the demonstration of causation.

Lets just tell the thousand and thousands of parents whose children have been mentally disabled by these vaccines that these are just "ancedotes" and "that there's no science." I'm sure that will make them all feel better, and their children will instantly regain full mental faculties.

awake
09-19-2010, 01:05 PM
In my case they said implicitly that the vaccine could cause the incident. It did, and much more.

They said it would cause minor effects, instead it caused major effects.

If you're waiting for science to prove something to you, that's fine. Vaccines are almost non free market goods , they are mostly government demanded like taxation and licensing, it is not yet complete, you can still barely opt out with great harrassment..

Anti Federalist
09-19-2010, 01:07 PM

I don't care what sways you.

Do whatever you want, swim in a vat of the shit for all I care.

Just don't point a government gun in MY face and say I or mine MUST.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 01:12 PM

Bullshit. There's tons of it. Here's just one.........

Infant Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms

http://vran.org/in-the-news/infant-monkeys-given-standard-doses-of-vaccines-develop-autism-symptoms/

Source: SafeMinds.org

Infant Vaccines Produce Autism Symptoms in New Primate Study by University Of Pittsburgh Scientists

Routine Safety Study That Government Scientists Refused to Do Illustrates Vaccine Program and Mercury Health Risks

Atlanta, GA: Findings released today showed that infant monkeys given vaccines officially recommended by the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) exhibited autism-like symptoms. Lead investigator Laura Hewitson of the University of Pittsburgh and colleagues presented study results at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London. Safety studies of medicines are typically conducted in monkeys prior to use in humans, yet such basic research on the current childhood vaccination regimen has never before been done.

The abstracts presented at IMFAR, the world’s top autism science conference, describe biological changes and altered behavior in vaccinated macaques that are similar to those observed in children with autism. Unvaccinated animals showed no such adverse outcomes. The vaccines given were those recommended for U.S. infants in the 1990s, including several with the mercury preservative thimerosal and the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine. Rates of autism spectrum disorder among children born in the 1990s surged dramatically, from about 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 150 children.

“This research underscores the critical need for more investigation into immunizations, mercury, and the alterations seen in autistic children,” stated Lyn Redwood, director of SafeMinds. “SafeMinds calls for large scale, unbiased studies that look at autism medical conditions and the effects of vaccines given as a regimen.”

The group’s request for research echoes that of Dr. Bernadine Healy, Former NIH Director, in a CBS interview earlier this week. She asserted that public health officials have been too quick to dismiss an autism-vaccine connection when the research has been insufficient. The government recently conceded a federal vaccine court case which agreed that a child regressed into autism as a result of 9 vaccines given on one day.

“The full implications of this primate study await publication of the research in a scientific journal,” noted Theresa Wrangham, president of SafeMinds. “But we can say that it demonstrates how the CDC evaded their responsibility to investigate vaccine safety questions. Vaccine safety oversight should be removed from the CDC and given to an independent agency.”

erowe1
09-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Autism diagnosis has improved drastically over the last couple of decades.

I don't know if it's improved. But it's definitely changed a lot. They diagnose far more kids with autism. Maybe part of that is due to actual improvement of methods. But part of it is also because there has been increased incentive to diagnose autism since it brings legal obligations for the state to give special attention and spending to those kids in school. One way we know that these changes have not been all good is because of the concomitant huge upsurge in kids who were diagnosed with autism growing up not to have it after all.

awake
09-19-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't know if it's improved. But it's definitely changed a lot. They diagnose far more kids with autism. Maybe part of that is due to actual improvement of methods. But part of it is also because there has been increased incentive to diagnose autism since it brings legal obligations for the state to give special attention and spending to those kids in school. One way we know that these changes have not been all good is because of the concomitant huge upsurge in kids who were diagnosed with autism growing up not to have it after all.

It hasn't... it is just the parasites smelling funding for the new ADHD of our time. Drugs are forth coming. Who funds the science, who funds the researchers, who funds the %$#%# treatments? If you want prove scientifically that government taxation is hurting people do we need empirical science to say that before we believe it?

I get it, if we can't see it, smell it, touch it, hear it, and measure it, it does not exist. Observations from the non scientists are irrelevant.

legion
09-19-2010, 01:16 PM
YouTube - Vaccination - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (1/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aky-sRri-NQ)

YouTube - Vaccination - Penn & Teller: Bullshit! (2/2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnxci5tezZY)

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 01:17 PM
From CDC's own website...............

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#mmr

MMR vaccine side-effects
(Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
What are the risks from MMR vaccine?
A vaccine, like any medicine, is capable of causing serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions. The risk of MMR vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small.

Getting MMR vaccine is much safer than getting any of these three diseases.

Most people who get MMR vaccine do not have any problems with it.

Mild Problems

Fever (up to 1 person out of 6)
Mild rash (about 1 person out of 20)
Swelling of glands in the cheeks or neck (rare)
If these problems occur, it is usually within 7-12 days after the shot. They occur less often after the second dose.

Moderate Problems

Seizure (jerking or staring) caused by fever (about 1 out of 3,000 doses)
Temporary pain and stiffness in the joints, mostly in teenage or adult women (up to 1 out of 4)
Temporary low platelet count, which can cause a bleeding disorder (about 1 out of 30,000 doses)

Severe Problems (Very Rare)

Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses)
Several other severe problems have been known to occur after a child gets MMR vaccine. But this happens so rarely, experts cannot be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not. These include:
Deafness
Long-term seizures,
coma, or
lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage

Note: The first dose of MMRV vaccine has been associated with rash and higher rates of fever than MMR and varicella vaccines given separately. Rash has been reported in about 1 person in 20 and fever in about 1 person in 5. Seizures caused by a fever are also reported more often after MMRV. These usually occur 5-12 days after the first dose.

american.swan
09-19-2010, 01:17 PM

How about 20million dollars? Is that good enough reason? http://www.bloomingtonalternative.com/articles/2010/09/19/10560

TNforPaul45
09-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Side Effects, Long Term Illnesses, and Inneffective Cures are very profitable these days, or so I hear. . .

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 01:21 PM

If a coupe majicians are who you turn to for medical advice then you have bigger problems than vaccinations :rolleyes:

erowe1
09-19-2010, 01:25 PM
It hasn't... it is just the parasites smelling funding for the new ADHD of our time. Drugs are forth coming. Who funds the science, who funds the researchers, who funds the %$#%# treatments? If you want prove that government taxation is hurting people do we need science to say that before we believe it?

I get it, if we can't see it, smell it, touch it, hear it, and measure it, it does not exist. Observations from the non scientists are irrelevant.

Thomas Sowell doesn't think diagnosis has improved either (he doesn't buy into the vaccine -> autism hyper either). He has written some good columns about this over the years.
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell071608.php3
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell091103.asp
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell100801.asp
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell081601.asp
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell110599.asp

I think there are more. These are just the ones with the word "autism" in the title.

awake
09-19-2010, 01:37 PM
I have been through the system on this one, trust me it is an excuse to fund government mental health bureaucracies and government health care in general, from which the original harm came from to begin with.

erowe1
09-19-2010, 01:41 PM
I have been through the system on this one, trust me it is an excuse to fund government mental health bureaucracies and government health care in general, from which the original harm came from to begin with.

That's pretty much where Sowell's coming from too. He also seems to have personal experience with it. He doesn't go into details, but it looks like he had a child who was falsely diagnosed with autism. And most of the reason so many more kids are diagnosed with it now than used to be is that most of the kids they diagnose with it don't have it.

awake
09-19-2010, 01:55 PM
If a link is found, and it could bankrupt the pharmaceutical industry, do you think the government will let them fail?

erowe1
09-19-2010, 02:01 PM
If a link is found, and it could bankrupt the pharmaceutical industry, do you think the government will let them fail?

I don't think the government can prevent a link from being found if there is one. It can only prevent a link from being found via U.S. government funded research.

And if a link ever is found, they still won't let the big pharma companies go bankrupt. They'll write a law that provides compensation to people courtesy of the American taxpayers and that prohibits any suits against pharmaceutical companies over it.

legion
09-19-2010, 02:04 PM
If a coupe majicians are who you turn to for medical advice then you have bigger problems than vaccinations :rolleyes:

Your alarmist hypothesis doesn't even add up in common sense terms.

Why does autism tend to occur more often in affluent and well educated families?

This, alone, absolutely destroys the idea that autism is caused by vaccines.

IF Autism were caused by vaccines the probabilistic distribution would be the same over all classes of people.

It would not be dependent on any variables other than those defined in your hypothesis -- there are two classes of people: those that take the vaccine, and those that do not.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 02:16 PM

Why does autism tend to occur more often in affluent and well educated families?

IF Autism were caused by vaccines the probabilistic distribution would be the same over all classes of people.

It would not be dependent on any variables other than those defined in your hypothesis -- there are two classes of people: those that take the vaccine, and those that do not.

What part of permanent brain damage do you not understand?

From CDC's own website...............

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/...ffects.htm#mmr

Severe Problems (Very Rare)

Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses)
Several other severe problems have been known to occur after a child gets MMR vaccine. But this happens so rarely, experts cannot be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not. These include:
Deafness
Long-term seizures,
coma, or
lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage

erowe1
09-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Deafness
Long-term seizures,
coma, or
lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage

The list that includes "permanent brain damage" is a list of items that fit the description that they "happen so rarely, experts cannot be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not."

legion
09-19-2010, 02:24 PM
What part of permanent brain damage do you not understand?

Oh, I understand permanent brain damage pretty well.

You say that like you're the first person I've talked to that thinks that vaccines cause autism.

PatriotOne
09-19-2010, 02:40 PM
The list that includes "permanent brain damage" is a list of items that fit the description that they "happen so rarely, experts cannot be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not."

except that it doesn't happen "so rarely". But proving it in a Special Vaccine Court set up by the Gov, using a Gov Judge, Gov lawyers, Gov funded experts and Gov funded research, is the problem. U.S. government defends their product in court and funds the science that exonerates them.

erowe1
09-19-2010, 02:52 PM
except that it doesn't happen "so rarely". But proving it in a Special Vaccine Court set up by the Gov, using a Gov Judge, Gov lawyers, Gov funded experts and Gov funded research, is the problem. U.S. government defends their product in court and funds the science that exonerates them.

I'm confused by the line of argument you're using.

I inferred from the post in which that quote from the CDC appeared that you thought the CDC supported your contention. But it clearly does not support your contention for the reason I mentioned. Now you're saying that what the CDC says is wrong. Maybe it is wrong. But if that's what you think, then what was your point in quoting the CDC in the first place?

Carson
09-19-2010, 06:27 PM

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules/downloads/child/2010/10_0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf <<<this is the correct link. The one I posted before was incorrect and related to a different story.

Thanks for your post. And one size doesn't fit all.

I would think if Penn and Teller in the video would have been pretty upset if the bowling pin that fell over from the vaccine was their bowling pin ESPECIALLY if they were flat out refused the option to opt out of the experiment.

johngr
09-20-2010, 07:29 AM
Innoculationists tend to overhype the effectiveness of the vaccines and the incidence, virulence, morbidity and mortality of the diseases and understate the risks and adverse reactions of the vaccines.

Romulus
09-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Seems to me that lady knew her stuff.. moreso than the CDC mouthpiece, I mean 'doctor'.

Zippyjuan
09-20-2010, 12:22 PM

The most corelated cause (still not a proven one but the most coreleated- far more than mercury in vaccines which has not even been in vaccines for kids for almost ten years now yet the rate of autism continues to rise) is the age of the parents of the child. Autism is far more prevelent the older the parents and the educated and wealthy tend to have their children at a later age.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/health/09autism.html

Both Parents’ Ages Linked to Autism Risk Twitter

By RONI CARYN RABIN
Published: February 8, 2010
Older mothers are more likely than younger ones to have a child with autism, and older fathers significantly contribute to the risk of the disorder when their partners are under 30, researchers are reporting.

In a study published online on Monday in the journal Autism Research, the researchers analyzed almost five million births in California during the 1990s, and 12,159 cases of autism diagnosed in those children — a sample large enough to examine how the risk of autism was affected when one parent was a specific age and the other was the same age or considerably older or younger.

Previous research found that the risk of autism grew with the age of the father. The new study suggested that when the father was over 40 and the mother under 30, the increased risk was especially pronounced — 59 percent greater than for younger men.

By contrast, for women 30 and older, the risk of autism rose 13 percent when the father was over 40.

Every five-year increase in a mother’s age raised her risk of having a child with autism by 18 percent; a 40-year-old woman’s risk was 50 percent greater than that of a woman who became a mother in her late 20s, and 77 percent higher than that of a woman under 25.

BlackTerrel
09-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Rigged game once again by Government, funded by Government, Government numbers... researched by government, controlled with government, in government courts.

What about other governments?

Do they get vaccines in Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Iran, Israel, China, Japan etc...