PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Ron Paul PBS NewsHour Video

radmatty
10-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm looking for a higher quality copy of the PBS NewsHour Oct 12 interview of Ron Paul by Judy Woodruff. I'd like to get a video file to burn to disk or a disk that I can copy. I know there is a youtube version, but I'm looking for something of higher video quality. Thanks. -- Matt

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 06:11 PM
You might try contacting the person who uploaded the YouTube video. They still might have their higher res version on hand.

mkrfctr
10-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Pretty sure the YouTube version was just converted from PBS's online RealVideo stream that looked like ass itself. You'd need someone who actually pulled it off air to convert / send / upload it to you ...

V4Vendetta
10-17-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm looking for a higher quality copy of the PBS NewsHour Oct 12 interview of Ron Paul by Judy Woodruff. I'd like to get a video file to burn to disk or a disk that I can copy. I know there is a youtube version, but I'm looking for something of higher video quality. Thanks. -- Matt

WHAT IS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE.

GO TO YOUTUBE AND DO A FUCKING SEARCH "RON PAUL PBS" ARE YOU ALL FUCKING HELPLESS?

Eric21ND
10-17-2007, 06:30 PM
^^^
holy sand in vag!! :eek:

kylejack
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM

GO TO YOUTUBE AND DO A FUCKING SEARCH "RON PAUL PBS" ARE YOU ALL FUCKING HELPLESS?
Dear Sir or Madam,
You are an idiot.

Good day,
kylejack

radmatty
10-18-2007, 10:57 AM

Troll. A recent Pew Center study concluded that 51% of Americans with a bachelors degree have poor reading comprehension. It's even worse for those without a degree. This poster proves the point. My original post made it quite clear that I had seen the youtube video and was asking this forums members if any have a higher res version that I could get. -- Matt

slantedview
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM
You "might" be able to find a better version on the PBS website. Good luck.

BW4Paul
10-18-2007, 11:45 AM

^^^ My aren't you charming. :o

Had the original poster been new to the campaign, you very well might have turned him off for good. Please try to write your posts with some minimal degree of kindness and good sense, ok?

jmdrake
10-18-2007, 11:50 AM
The version at the PBS site is "streaming". Not sure how you can download that and burn it. And it doesn't look to be close to DVD quality. (Not much better than YouTube). Anyway you can find it here:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/politics/july-dec07/paul_10-12.html

And to the person that wrote "GO TO YOUTUBE AND DO A F***** SEARCH "RON PAUL PBS" ARE YOU ALL FUCKING HELPLESS?" please READ CAREULLY before posting next time! He was asking for BETTER than youtube quality.

Regards,

John M. Drake

OptionsTrader
10-18-2007, 12:40 PM

You might be successful in calling PBS and requesting a DVD at some nominal cost if you are a smooth talker. Might also try your local PBS station and see if they can do something for you. Someone on the inside should be able to get the original media off some server I would think.

http://www.pbs.org/aboutsite/aboutsite_feedback.html

OptionsTrader
10-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Also, you may want to contact CSPANJUNKIEdotORG (http://www.youtube.com/user/CSPANJUNKIEdotORG) perhaps he can get you a high resolution copy from his DVR.

kylejack
10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
PBS charges outrageous prices for many programs, like $25 per.

katao
10-18-2007, 01:36 PM
I might still have my Tivo recording of this that I can extract. I'll check tonight. It would be nice to have a central repository to store this stuff on so everyone could just grab it. Perhaps some sort of private peer-to-peer network...