PDA

View Full Version : Another 1990's Hollywood-9/11 foreshadowing

RileyE104
09-18-2010, 02:57 PM
YouTube - This event will be blamed on the Muslims, naturally (Long Kiss Goodnight Film 1996) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_xqhMb1YU&feature=recentf)

sofia
09-18-2010, 05:01 PM
YouTube - This event will be blamed on the Muslims, naturally (Long Kiss Goodnight Film 1996) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA_xqhMb1YU&feature=recentf)

these zionists love to toy with us.

they tell us up front what they are doing (The Matrix, The Lone Gunmen etc)....and we are too dumb to ever see it.

Thats why they get a kick out of telegraphing their schemes.

BlackTerrel
09-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Referring to the 1993 bombing of the Trade Center, Samuel L Jackson's character is told that the CIA were complicit in the bombing. This is almost accurate, it was in fact the FBI that were COMPLICIT in that bombing. The character is then told in explicit detail by the shadowy government official that 4000 people will be killed in a fake terrorist event on American soil in order to "get some money out of congress". Of course this event will be "blamed on the Muslims, naturally".

There are a lot of Hollywood movies that are anti-US Gov. Not sure exactly what that shows other than the liberal politics of most of Hollywood.

Just so I'm clear you're suggesting that:

1. A movie made in 1996 blames the US government for all kinds of terrorism.

2. The people who made this movie knew that the WTC attack in 1993 was the work of the US government. They also knew about 9/11 more than 5 years in advance.

3. They decided to put all this knowledge in a movie to have it all be explained by Samuel L Jackson.

This is what you're saying?

sratiug
09-18-2010, 07:12 PM
There are a lot of Hollywood movies that are anti-US Gov. Not sure exactly what that shows other than the liberal politics of most of Hollywood.

Just so I'm clear you're suggesting that:

1. A movie made in 1996 blames the US government for all kinds of terrorism.

2. The people who made this movie knew that the WTC attack in 1993 was the work of the US government. They also knew about 9/11 more than 5 years in advance.

3. They decided to put all this knowledge in a movie to have it all be explained by Samuel L Jackson.

This is what you're saying?

2. You do understand that knews reports have the FBI admitting on tape that it supplied the explosives for the 1993 bombing, right?

zade
09-18-2010, 07:18 PM
these zionists love to toy with us.

they tell us up front what they are doing (The Matrix, The Lone Gunmen etc)....and we are too dumb to ever see it.

Thats why they get a kick out of telegraphing their schemes.

lol

BlackTerrel
09-18-2010, 08:00 PM
2. You do understand that knews reports have the FBI admitting on tape that it supplied the explosives for the 1993 bombing, right?

Link?

Still not sure why you think the people who made this movie would know about the 9/11 plot more than 5 years before it happened and decide to have Samuel L Jackson reveal it to the public?

RileyE104
09-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Link?

Still not sure why you think the people who made this movie would know about the 9/11 plot more than 5 years before it happened and decide to have Samuel L Jackson reveal it to the public?

I'm not one who puts much faith in conspiracy theories, I just think it's interesting when little plots like this so accurately portray 9/11 with such detail, like these:

YouTube - X files and The Simpsons predict 9/11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBp3URuMV28)

^ and people like Condoleeza Rice have the nerve to say no one foresaw terrorists flying planes into a building?

Philhelm
09-18-2010, 09:58 PM
What's funny, is that a couple of years ago, I had watched The Long Kiss Goodnight...on 9/11, and had thought it kind of eerie... ooooh wooooh ooooh!

sofia
09-18-2010, 10:45 PM
1997 math book foretells 9/11...

when you open the book, the binder holes are exactly in the same spot where north tower was hit

YouTube - A 1997 math book Predicting the September 11 attack and more... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gLwBmFQ64&feature=related)

Razmear
09-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Wrong is Right, from 1982 has a lot of similarities to the 9/11 plot as well, It was OOP for a while when I managed to score a VHS copy about 10 years ago, but it seems to be available on DVD now.
Well worth a watch for the political insight, and any movie with Leslie Nielson and Sean Connery in it just has to be good :)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084920/

eb

sratiug
09-19-2010, 12:25 AM
Link?

I didn't say they did. Here is the CBS news video on the FBI informant's audio tape discussing the bombing with an FBI agent. This has been posted here many times.

YouTube - Evidence FBI Involvement in 1993 World Trade Center Bombing Dan Rather (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCYBrk44RM4)

lucius
09-19-2010, 02:45 AM
This is known as predictive-programming, designed to increase fear and helplessness among the newly-aware...just so you know...now take some time out to relax and to visualize what your own private bailout would look from say the citi-group etc... :)

BlackTerrel
09-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok. So the planners of 9/11 told Leslie Nielsen all the way back in 1982. They also told the writers of the Simpsons and the guys who wrote a math book back in 1997. As well as Samuel L. Jackson back in 1995.

Makes perfect sense to me.

BULBASAUR!
09-19-2010, 11:03 AM
shoehorning.

pcosmar
09-19-2010, 11:11 AM
It does blow away the whole "Unexpected" "Inconceivable" total shock, came as a big surprise Bullshit.

It had been conceived, and made into a Hollywood movie.

It was planed by our own government years before.(see Northwoods)

It was entirely predictable.

zade
09-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Ok. So the planners of 9/11 told Leslie Nielsen all the way back in 1982. They also told the writers of the Simpsons and the guys who wrote a math book back in 1997. As well as Samuel L. Jackson back in 1995.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Oh the rabbit hole goes way deeper than that. They told that ZIONIST Nostradamus in the 16th century!

BlackTerrel
09-19-2010, 02:47 PM
It does blow away the whole "Unexpected" "Inconceivable" total shock, came as a big surprise Bullshit.

It had been conceived, and made into a Hollywood movie.

It was planed by our own government years before.(see Northwoods)

It was entirely predictable.

By that logic the human race turning into zombies and eating each other is entirely predictable. Not to mention a T-Rex on a deserted island or snakes on a plane.

Akus
09-19-2010, 03:40 PM
http://ot.xerq.net/files/63001caprice.jpg (http://OT.XERQ.NET)

Somehow they knew

pcosmar
09-19-2010, 03:44 PM
h ttp://ot.xerq.net/files/63001caprice.jpg

Somehow they knew

Too weird.
:(

pcosmar
09-19-2010, 03:59 PM
By that logic the human race turning into zombies and eating each other is entirely predictable. Not to mention a T-Rex on a deserted island or snakes on a plane.
What logic?
and by what kind of weird mental gymnastics do you get there?
This has nothing to do with those scenarios.
But my statement might have something to do with this,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag operation plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation,

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

Sound familiar?

MelissaWV
09-19-2010, 05:09 PM

Ignore the movies for a moment, as the movies make a great deal of money out of what seem like crazy things. After all, there are movies about aliens, and there are movies about nuclear fallout, and there are movies about massive earthquakes, and there are movies that include advanced technology that doesn't come about for decades later.

What is predictable, though, is that planes and skyscrapers have come into contact in the past... and it didn't end well.

On the foggy morning of Saturday, July 28, 1945, Lt. Colonel William Smith was piloting a U.S. Army B-25 bomber through New York City. He was on his way to Newark Airport to pick up his commanding officer, but for some reason he showed up over LaGuardia Airport and asked for a weather report. Because of the poor visibility, the LaGuardia tower wanted to him to land, but Smith requested and received permission from the military to continue on to Newark. The last transmission from the LaGuardia tower to the plane was a foreboding warning: "From where I'm sitting, I can't see the top of the Empire State Building."

Avoiding Skyscrapers
Confronted with dense fog, Smith dropped the bomber low to regain visibility, where he found himself in the middle of Manhattan, surrounded by skyscrapers. At first, the bomber was headed directly for the New York Central Building but at the last minute, Smith was able to bank west and miss it. Unfortunately, this put him in line for another skyscraper. Smith managed to miss several skyscrapers until he was headed for the Empire State Building. At the last minute, Smith tried to get the bomber to climb and twist away, but it was too late.

The Crash
At 9:49 a.m., the ten-ton, B-25 bomber smashed into the north side of the Empire State Building. The majority of the plane hit the 79th floor, creating a hole in the building eighteen feet wide and twenty feet high. The plane's high-octane fuel exploded, hurtling flames down the side of the building and inside through hallways and stairwells all the way down to the 75th floor.

World War II had caused many to shift to a six-day work week; thus there were many people at work in the Empire State Building that Saturday. The plane crashed into the offices of the War Relief Services of the National Catholic Welfare Conference. Catherine O'Connor described the crash: The plane exploded within the building. There were five or six seconds - I was tottering on my feet trying to keep my balance - and three-quarters of the office was instantaneously consumed in this sheet of flame. One man was standing inside the flame. I could see him. It was a co-worker, Joe Fountain. His whole body was on fire. I kept calling to him, "Come on, Joe; come on, Joe." He walked out of it.2

Joe Fountain died several days later. Eleven of the office workers were burned to death, some still sitting at their desks, others while trying to run from the flames.
One of the engines and part of the landing gear hurtled across the 79th floor, through wall partitions and two fire walls, and out the south wall's windows to fall onto a twelve-story building across 33rd Street. The other engine flew into an elevator shaft and landed on an elevator car. The car began to plummet, slowed somewhat by emergency safety devices. Miraculously, when help arrived at the remains of the elevator car in the basement, the two women inside the car were still alive.

Some debris from the crash fell to the streets below, sending pedestrians scurrying for cover, but most fell onto the buildings setbacks at the fifth floor. Still, a bulk of the wreckage remained stuck in the side of the building. After the flames were extinguished and the remains of the victims removed, the rest of the wreckage was removed through the building.

The plane crash killed 14 people (11 office workers and the three crewmen) plus injured 26 others. Though the integrity of the Empire State Building was not affected, the cost of the damage done by the crash was $1 million.

This happened on a Saturday and, while there were still people working on a Saturday, there was a considerable amount of damage done to the building, loss of life, a total loss of the plane involved (so you could see that a passenger plane would cause casualties to go up if it were used), debris that fell to the streets below, and fire that raged through the building and caused additional damage. The Empire State Building did not collapse, but that wasn't the claim that was broadcast by the Government. The claim was that no one could have foreseen planes crashing into buildings as a weapon. In reality, the fact that it had accidentally happened in the past meant that it could happen on purpose, and the Government indeed had contingency plans in place for hijackings... this was a matter of putting two and two together (a hijacking and a plane crashing into a building).

What could have been done about it, assuming the Government's timeline is true? I mean, would shooting down a passenger plane been well-received? Would shooting down four of them have been a good idea? (We're assuming there were only four; in reality no one knows whether other planes had hijackers aboard who decided to abort when the planes were later grounded....) I submit that we'd still be on these boards talking about conspiracies, and the Government would still have gone to war. Not much would have changed, other than the number of lives lost would have been a bit smaller and the "quality" of the dead would have been different. After all, part of the "Patriotic" aspect of 9/11 is that so many firemen and police officers died.

But that's off the main path. The point is that there were many clues that made what happened a distinct possibility, years before it happened.

sratiug
09-19-2010, 06:49 PM
I didn't say they did. Here is the CBS news video on the FBI informant's audio tape discussing the bombing with an FBI agent. This has been posted here many times.

YouTube - Evidence FBI Involvement in 1993 World Trade Center Bombing Dan Rather (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCYBrk44RM4)

.............reposted it so maybe BlackTerrel will see it this time.

BlackTerrel
09-19-2010, 06:53 PM
.............reposted it so maybe BlackTerrel will see it this time.

There's a lot of mights, buts, and allegeds in there. But I didn't see the government saying they provided the bomb. I didn't even see that "alleged". Did I miss it?

I also wonder why the MSM is never a credible source... except when it is.

BlackTerrel
09-19-2010, 06:56 PM
What logic?
and by what kind of weird mental gymnastics do you get there?

Mental gymnastics? You said because there was a movie where something similar happened 9/11 should not have been a surprise.

By that logic when someone brings 20,000 poisonous snakes on a plane we shouldn't be surprised either.

MelissaWV
09-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Mental gymnastics? You said because there was a movie where something similar happened 9/11 should not have been a surprise.

By that logic when someone brings 20,000 poisonous snakes on a plane we shouldn't be surprised either.

If that *did* happen, do you think the media would play clips from the movie and say it was similar?

Anyhow, read the earlier post of mine. This had already happened... in real life. A real plane had hit the Empire State Building, causing quite a bit of damage, killing people both in the plane and in the building, sending debris down to the streets below, causing a fire in the building, etc.. Other planes have hit buildings, too, but they were non-passenger planes, mostly private types with seating for a few people.

pcosmar
09-20-2010, 08:55 AM

NO, I said that because the US government planed just such a scenario and because others have predicted such a scenario,
And still others had warned that our actions could produce an attack, (including Ron Paul) ,
That it was entirely predictable. Almost expected.

It should not have come as a surprise or a shock.
It was not Inconceivable, and had been conceived,,,several times.

Slutter McGee
09-20-2010, 10:20 AM
I saw a B action movie where terrorists took over an oil rig. Think it was called "Blast". Obviously the producer knew what would happen with the oil spill and that it would be covered up by the government.

It was a warning we should have taken.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

MelissaWV
09-21-2010, 07:24 AM
I saw a B action movie where terrorists took over an oil rig. Think it was called "Blast". Obviously the producer knew what would happen with the oil spill and that it would be covered up by the government.

It was a warning we should have taken.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

If an oil rig exploded in 50 years, and an even larger spill happened, would you accept the owners of the rig telling you it was "inconceivable"?