PDA

View Full Version : Mark Emery rally today

DjLoTi
09-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Sorry it's a little late. Mark is a big supporter of Ron Paul. If you haven't learned about Mark, you can check out some info in the link below

Over 93 cities are taking part in the Global Marc Emery Day of Action TODAY! Make a "Free Marc Emery", "www.FreeMarc.ca" or "Google Marc Emery" sign and head out to a busy intersection -- join thousands of other people around the world calling for my return to Canada and an end to prohibition!
http://www.FreeMarc.ca/

t0rnado
09-18-2010, 12:53 PM
ThisApril20th.com

We will rise on 4/20 to support Marc Emery and bust him out of prison.

ninepointfive
09-18-2010, 01:30 PM
I think marc even used to post on these forums.

speciallyblend
09-18-2010, 04:37 PM
I think marc even used to post on these forums.

yes he did! something needs to change asap!!

BuddyRey
09-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Big bump for a worthy cause!

If Marc Emery isn't the very definition of a political prisoner, Noah Webster owes me a refund.

specialK
09-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Marc is expected to be able to serve his sentence at home, in Vancouver. This will probably happen sometime next year. The irony is, his retail Vancouver store will continue to sell high quality seeds, during his sentence, which will generate tax revenue for the very government whom allowed him to be extradited. Such BS.

What interested me, was that in Seattle during the sentencing, protesters were not allowed to smoke pot, nor use loudspeakers to state their opposition to the case. Had he been tried in Vancouver, the scenario would have been a cloud of smoke and people voicing their free speech using any means, without interference. America, land of the free, eh?

speciallyblend
09-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Marc is expected to be able to serve his sentence at home, in Vancouver. This will probably happen sometime next year. The irony is, his retail Vancouver store will continue to sell high quality seeds, during his sentence, which will generate tax revenue for the very government whom allowed him to be extradited. Such BS.

What interested me was that in Seattle during the sentencing, protesters were not allowed to smoke pot, nor use loudspeakers to state their opposition to the case. Had he been tried in Vancouver, the scenario would have been a cloud of smoke and people voicing their free speech using any means. America, land of the free, eh?

disgusting isn't it, makes me want to smoke a joint to forget i live in a f'ed up country! the only way to get away from our screwed up government is to move to a new planet! Fight Terrorism Vote!!