PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow & Company

scubasteve01
10-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Don Luskin just said "You're going to think I'm crazy but I'm still for Ron Paul. I like the idea of abolishing the fed, abolishing the IRS. I like the idea of putting an alternative candidate out there who says what's in his heart and stirs things up. I'm all for Ron Paul."

Nice, except he shouldn't have started it with "You're going to think I'm crazy"

I'll take it anyways.

dmitchell
10-17-2007, 05:33 PM
How was he received?

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 05:33 PM
If he's for Paul, he sure doesn't act like it. From what I recall, he was all for the Fed printing money out of thin air and swooping in to supposedly save the stock market.

scubasteve01
10-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Kudlow said "If they abolish the fed we'll have nothing to talk about in this program night after night".

Don said "That would be a whole other reason for voting for Ron Paul."

They joked about it, but didn't talk about it other than that.

V4Vendetta
10-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Kudlow said "If they abolish the fed we'll have nothing to talk about in this program night after night".

Don said "That would be a whole other reason for voting for Ron Paul."

They joked about it, but didn't talk about it other than that.

sounds like more a reason to do away with it. lol

RP4ME
10-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Don Luskin just said "You're going to think I'm crazy but I'm still for Ron Paul. I like the idea of abolishing the fed, abolishing the IRS. I like the idea of putting an alternative candidate out there who says what's in his heart and stirs things up. I'm all for Ron Paul."

Nice, except he shouldn't have started it with "You're going to think I'm crazy"

I'll take it anyways.

agreed but soon people will stop apologizing for their sentiment!!!! But yeah if you really love him...be a man or woman nd stand up...no apologies needed! RP needs to strat OWNING his success instead of always being so shocked....