PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution

Daveforliberty
06-08-2007, 02:18 PM
The Ron Paul Revolution is real. But in fact it’s not really a revolution—not yet anyway. However, the momentum is building. The common man is beginning to notice RP, and once noticed, he brings into the fold the vast majority of those who research him. The groundswell will continue, and will in fact snowball. The snowball can become a revolution.

The ruling elite are beginning to notice, too, and it’s starting to scare them. Their tactics first of ignoring and then marginalizing RP are mostly backfiring on them. Now they are moving to the second tier – dropping their anointed out of the straw poll, publicly marginalizing the importance of small states, especially New Hampshire (where RP could very well win), and talking of pulling the primaries forward.

But I suspect these tactics will backfire on them as well, and then they will have to take off the gloves. I honestly believe we have seen nothing yet in the effort to eliminate RP from the race. As the momentum grows, the attacks will become more vicious, both overt and covert. The money spent by the enemy to force, Hillary, Rudy, etc. down Americans’ throats will be staggering. When real content for opposition to RP cannot be found, lies will do.

So what do we need to do about this? Whoever came up with the phrase “Ron Paul Revolution” was brilliant. This must be our approach. But we must widen it even further. The “Ron Paul Revolution” must become the revolution of the American people against the current order. We must make the revolution much bigger than just its champion, Ron Paul. If this campaign remains only about Ron Paul, then the target is easier and, in the minds of the establishment, “if the head is cut off, the tail will die.”

We must make it clear that Ron Paul is not the head of this movement. He is its mentor and primary spokesman, but the movement stems from the common man—the millions upon millions of regular Americans who believe in freedom. Individual free Americans are the “heads” of this movement. You and I are the “heads” of this movement.

We need to continue to use the word, “revolution,” and in fact increase its usage. But we also need to make it clear it’s not just the “Ron Paul Revolution”, but that it’s OUR revolution. It is a peaceful, lawful and constitutional revolution of the American people exercising their inalienable rights to take their country back.

The movement must be inclusive of all races, religions, prior political affiliations, and the like, as well as being inclusive of all those who stood on various sides of the culture wars. In this revolution, the culture wars are over. Liberty alone takes center stage.

We must resist all attempts to drive wedges between us based on the last 20 years of culture wars, and I expect there will be many, many such attempts. We must never fight with or discredit other supporters of RP, and if we disagree with their positions we can say so, but also say our differences are minor compared to the larger issue of liberty.

We must make this revolution much more than just Ron Paul. We must create leaders. We need a hundred—a thousand Ron Pauls. We must gain political power first by becoming a voice in the Republican party. I am a lifetime independent and have never associated myself with one party, but I can see the wisdom in RP selecting the Republicans, and I see the opportunity to reform a libertarian branch of the party. I think it’s even possible that the Republican party can as a whole become the party of liberty. Please understand, it isn’t now, and it produces the likes of George Bush, Dick Cheney and Rudolf Giuliani. No, this would not be your father’s Republican party and you wouldn’t have to hate it anymore.

So we must get involved. We must register, where necessary, as Republicans. We must become precinct committee men and women, we must become delegates to the state and national conventions, and we must RUN RON PAUL REPUBLICANS in local, state and national elections. And we need to do all of this for the 2008 election season. That means we’re late and have to get moving.

Personally I am trying to move later this year from Washington State to South Dakota, but I will offer my support to any RP Republican running in either state. If I can’t find one when I get to SD, I’ll run myself. Ron Paul should not only not be alone in the House of Representatives, he should not be alone in any legislative body, beginning with the 2008 election.

I am certain many of us have what it takes to serve our country (in the proper sense of the term “service”) in elective office. It’s time for us to step up.

Finally, I have seen a few threads here and there on “protecting” Ron Paul. The best way to protect him is to show the establishment that he is not alone. If something happens to Ron Paul we need to make it clear – that will backfire as well. THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT DIE, it will just get larger. We can protect Ron Paul best by showing the nation that the Ron Paul Revolution is OUR revolution. It is the revolution of the American people. We will not be defeated.

1k9
06-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Well said. I can't agree more that Ron is our spokesman and not our savior. Not that there are many that actually suggesting he is.

mdh
06-08-2007, 02:27 PM
The American Revolution: Reloaded.
King George is going down... again!
:)

beermotor
06-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I have consistently said it's not the man, but the MESSAGE, which wins. This message will, in the course of a few years, be manifested at many levels . . . the young folks who are being turned on to the message today will be the leaders of tomorrow. Good news!

Keep spreading the message. I like the revolution phrase as well - it is a revolution in thought that we are preaching.

legion
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
I've felt for a very long time that the internet would be responsible for bringing our society back to a new age of reason. I used to get very frusterated because my prediction seemed so very far off. I felt my fellow american's predisposition to liberty, but never observed it in mainstream politics. I was starting to think I had been terribly wrong about the way our society was headed, and then Ron Paul came along, torch in hand. It turns out all we needed was someone with an actual chance to rally behind.

Bob Cochran
06-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Just give money to the campaign, even if you can only give a couple of bucks. It's one of the best things you can do right now.

disciple
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
You are totally right. Every one needs to be made aware of the message.

Original_Intent
06-08-2007, 02:35 PM
OP, outstanding post - well spoken!

givemeliberty
06-08-2007, 02:37 PM
A tip of the hat and a sweeping bow to you sir for your eloquent words of wisdom. It is the message...We must carry the message, all the way home.

givemeliberty....

disciple
06-08-2007, 02:37 PM
I think Ron Paul need to appoint a successor if, God forbids, anything happened to him. We cannot let the movement die.

Iceblade
06-08-2007, 02:38 PM
or give me death....

"Live free or die" now makes so much since

dwdollar
06-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Well I just created a sign for my car that says "the revolution has begun, save the republic and the constitution"

I think the revolution has already begun but it's hard to see things like this until after the fact.

dwdollar
06-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Just an idea. Maybe a group of us can create an oath to the constitution similiar to the one that military members take and encourage everyone to sign it online for all to see.

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 03:45 PM
You know what would be cool? T-shirts that said:

I am Ron Paul.

ARealConservative
06-08-2007, 03:47 PM
regardless of what happens - we should all form a freedom coalition and become a dangerous voting block. :D

Daveforliberty
06-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I LOVE the "I am Ron Paul" T-shirt idea!

G-khan
06-08-2007, 04:28 PM
I LOVE the "I am Ron Paul" T-shirt idea!

I like it also - awesome idea........

Daveforliberty
06-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Can you see a billboard or TV commercial with people of various colors, shapes and sizes, wearing the shirts and saying "I am Ron Paul?" Closing with a graphic "The Revolution is Here. Ron Paul 2008."

austin356
06-08-2007, 05:16 PM
if I was a billionaire, I would give every last asset of non-necessity to single handily finance the cause; but I am not, so we have to do it in a decentralized resource conservative fashion. This may actually turn out to be a great benefit, because a decentralized enemy is much much harder to defeat (see Iraq and Vietnam)......

SeekLiberty
06-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Can you see a billboard or TV commercial with people of various colors, shapes and sizes, wearing the shirts and saying "I am Ron Paul?" Closing with a graphic "The Revolution is Here. Ron Paul 2008."

Great post Daveforliberty!

I like the idea of "I am Ron Paul" too along with a slight modification to your other text. How about:

"I am Ron Paul."
The REVOLUTION is NOW!
RonPaul2008.com

(Using the typical Ron Paul Revolution red highlighting over the backwards love.)

Also, shirts and bumperstickers need to all have RonPaul2008.com on them so people have a place to go to, IMO.

I'd be the first one to buy shirts and bumper stickers for this. Can some artist do this for cafepress? Please!!!!

joenaab
06-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Great post. If Ron Paul ends up on the presidential ticket, I can see the community creating an endorsement list of all candidates for the House and Senate, regardless of party affiliation, based on their commitment to the issues of import today, such as monetary reform, immigration reform, protection of American sovereignty, repeal of the Patriot, Military Commissions and other Acts recently passed, and so on.

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Great post Daveforliberty!

I like the idea of "I am Ron Paul" too along with a slight modification to your other text. How about:

"I am Ron Paul."
The REVOLUTION is NOW!
RonPaul2008.com

(Using the typical Ron Paul Revolution red highlighting over the backwards love.)

Also, shirts and bumperstickers need to all have RonPaul2008.com on them so people have a place to go to, IMO.

I'd be the first one to buy shirts and bumper stickers for this. Can some artist do this for cafepress? Please!!!!

I'm no artist, and it shows. But here is a design I came up with:

http://www.zazzle.com/seanedwards/product/235904181277344091?CMP=OTC-4DI168192205

Revolution9
06-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Bravo! Clearly the uncorrupted momentum of this philosophically based revolution is causing many a beltway poltitician to darn his socks in the night when there is nobody there. They are going to wonder how this was accomplished. They will try to puppet and parrot what they "think" the will of the movement is.. Those who are not psychopathic wil come around and realize just what the Oath to The Constitution is. . . and means to them as an human individual. Those who are psychopaths..a 2% stratum of every societal grouping.. will have no clue what the buzz is all about [ghouliani comes to the forefront of my mind here]. They do not understand humans but have learned to mimick us and think our emotional ties are proof we are weaklings in their inhumane worldview. They treat the world as their holodeck and we are mere bodies for their entertainment and to be used to their purposes. See Ted Bundy as an example.

In regards to further understanding the nature of what has happened .. why we are now at the societak phase of breaking free of the psychopathic egophreniacally magnetic influence that seemed to take large swaths of normal and humane individuals and invest in them a psychopathic mode, the research and books of this man are the first scientific excursion into the study of evil and political purposes..named appropriately

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes

by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

"Pathocracy is a disease of great social movements followed by entire societies, nations, and empires. In the course of human history, it has affected social, political, and religious movements as well as the accompanying ideologies… and turned them into caricatures of themselves…. This occurred as a result of the … participation of pathological agents in a pathodynamically similar process. That explains why all the pathocracies of the world are, and have been, so similar in their essential properties.

…Identifying these phenomena through history and properly qualifying them according to their true nature and contents - not according to the ideology in question, which succumbed to the process of caricaturization - is a job for historians. […]"

Further reading on the Science of Ponerology in essay form can be found here
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/political_ponerology_lobaczewski.htm

America has been enduring a pathocracy for a few decades in incremental adjustments upwards. It is now realised its behavior has deviated completely from normalised human behaviour and is ready to set the society back on a human and non-pathocratic track.. And damn the psychopaths if they try to get in the way. I am expendable if it means my children and their grandchildren get to live free of the pathocrats, their child molestations, the use of children in blackmailing schemes, the promotion of degrading programminbg to inhibit the humans natural reverence for a beautiful and non mutilated/murdered body..and on and on..you all know what I am talking about here..

Ron Paul is certainly "The Man" sticking it to "The Man" to use an ambiguously double backed metaphor. He is also the Doctor of Liberty and The Foremost Champion of The Constitution. He knows a psychopath when he sees one. He knows what he is doing. He is well armed with well thought out knowledge and grounded in honor and principle. We MUST all learn and incorparte more learning. Each and every last one of use MUST be grounded in honor and principle. We MUST have ethics in ALL our business dealings. We MUST throw off the virus of selfish and ego centered thinking. I abhor being referred to as a consumer as though was some primordial beast interested only in engorging myself. I am a human being and I demand respect. I am from The Source and will always Be. I bow down to no one. Those are the real world facts.. For each and every one of us if we choose our God Given Rights.

"An Englishman rolls up to a Texan in the late 1800's out ranching his herd and asks.."Is your Master about?" The Texan looked all around him as though there may be someone else he was addressing. Finally realising the Englishman was addressing him said "I ain't met the son of a bitch yet I was born downhill from!""

We are here for the big lesson.. We can blame anyone we please for following them and going astray. Bush is aware of that dynamic now.. The psychopaths are even here to help us learn. The toughest thing any species will ever have to endure in the cosmos as an advanced technological society is mind parasitism. If you learn to defeat it here and now then you have made the most important step in your evolution of intelligence as a species we can make as a 3D bound species.. Ask yourself.. If a mind parasite was attempting to gain real estate..what vectors and mechanisms would this infiltration take place through? Have you a prophylactic against such intrusion to your human sensibilities?

The big secret we all have to learn was outlined by that Master of the one-liner..

"And the Truth shall set you free"
- Jesus

We are not a caricature of our self..

Best Regards
Randy Lee Blain

nhgirl
06-08-2007, 06:45 PM
"I am Ron Paul."
The REVOLUTION is NOW!
RonPaul2008.com

Where can I get a shirt like that!!! Someone please get those made up! :)

I would put the "I am Ron Paul" on front and the rest on the back. Great stuff!

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 06:59 PM
"I am Ron Paul."
The REVOLUTION is NOW!
RonPaul2008.com

Where can I get a shirt like that!!! Someone please get those made up! :)

I would put the "I am Ron Paul" on front and the rest on the back. Great stuff!

My design is kinda close to that. It just says "I am Ron Paul" on the front, and the url on the back. You can easily create your own too with cafepress or zazzel.

http://www.zazzle.com/seanedwards/product/235904181277344091?CMP=OTC-4DI168192205

SeekLiberty
06-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Or it can be done like this to go around the RON PAUL REVOLUTION theme we've seen so much before;

Example. Complete Front

I am RON PAUL.
The REVOLUTION is NOW!
RonPaul2008.com

Or Front ...

I am RON PAUL.
The REVOLUTION is NOW!

Back ...

RonPaul2008.com

For RON PAUL REVOLUTION I used Impact font. Just some ideas.

SeekLiberty
06-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Or to be even more aggressive with one word change.

Example. Complete Front

I am RON PAUL.
The REVOLUTION is BACK!
RonPaul2008.com

Or Front ...

I am RON PAUL.
The REVOLUTION is BACK!

Back ...

RonPaul2008.com