PDA

View Full Version : Crimes against liberty

tangent4ronpaul
09-17-2010, 04:22 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Against-Liberty-Indictment-President/dp/1596986247/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284761830&sr=8-1

check out the customer ratings (stars) - I've never seen a spread like this before...

5 stars (80)
4 stars (4)
3 stars (3)
2 stars (3)
1 star (53)

I'd be willing to bet my first born that NONE of the 1 star votes have read it!

* Obama admitted that he doesn't care about the lawmaking process just the result. David Axelrod also expressed this same sentiment, which strikes the heart of the American system--the process does matter. We are a nation of laws not men.
* Obama decided to give $140 billion to the IMF without Congressional approval. Even Congressional liberals objected to this.
* His EPA classified carbon dioxide as a toxic air pollutant and then claimed authority to set emissions standards without Congressional approval. (A toxic pollutant? It's plant food!)
* Obama's Department of Justice dismissed a case against the new Black Panther party that had clear video evidence of voter intimidation. Todd Graziano, Member of US Commission on Civil Rights, says there is a culture in the DOJ where they "don't believe the voting rights laws should ever be enforced against blacks and other minorities." So much for "equal protection" guaranteed by the Constitution.
* Obama threatened legal action against some companies (such as Humana) for informing their customers about the potential problems with Obamacare. That is the government seeking to criminalize free speech!
* The Obama Administration asked Americans to report their friends for circulating emails critical of ObamaCare. Can you say Big Brother?
* Obama also sent unsolicited emails to federal workers urging them to support ObamaCare. Some workers complained privately about the partisan emails but they feared retribution if they went public.
* Obama has been pushing for "Net Neutrality Rules" to seize control of, or to shut down, portions of the Internet.

-t