PDA

View Full Version : Justin Amash moneybomb: Ron Paul has sent an e-mail !

Bergie Bergeron
09-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Dear Supporter,

I hope you heard that I have endorsed Justin Amash for United States Congress. Let me tell you, I haven't been this excited about a candidate in a long time!

Justin Amash is one of the most principled young leaders I have seen in a generation. He supported me in my run for President and has been active in the Liberty movement ever since.

I am thrilled to say that he recently won a hard fought victory in his Republican primary to replace retiring Vern Ehlers in the United States House of Representatives.

Justin is now the official nominee in a traditionally Republican seat in Michigan, and is on the verge of joining me in the Congress!

This is real. We can help elect Justin and have another unwavering vote standing with me in Congress. If we come together and support Justin, he will be unstoppable.

Justin's supporters are planning a Money Bomb for him today. Please consider contributing whatever you can at www.AmashforCongress.com. I am sending him the maximum contribution from our organization. If you can chip in $25, $50 or even $100 or more, it can really make a difference.

Always remember, our strength comes in our numbers. Standing together is the only way we can fight back against and reclaim our Liberty. We need Justin Amash to win. I hope you can help.

In Liberty,
Ron Paul

MRoCkEd
09-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Can we have a bj moneybomb in the next few days with Ron backing it? He needs it more

Bergie Bergeron
09-17-2010, 08:48 AM
BJ's moneybomb is today too :/

RonPaulFanInGA
09-17-2010, 01:43 PM
Really should have been for Lawson.