PDA

View Full Version : E-mail from Ron Paul about TODAY'S Justin Amash moneybomb

Bergie Bergeron
09-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Dear Supporter,

I hope you heard that I have endorsed Justin Amash for United States Congress. Let me tell you, I haven't been this excited about a candidate in a long time!

Justin Amash is one of the most principled young leaders I have seen in a generation. He supported me in my run for President and has been active in the Liberty movement ever since.

I am thrilled to say that he recently won a hard fought victory in his Republican primary to replace retiring Vern Ehlers in the United States House of Representatives.

Justin is now the official nominee in a traditionally Republican seat in Michigan, and is on the verge of joining me in the Congress!

This is real. We can help elect Justin and have another unwavering vote standing with me in Congress. If we come together and support Justin, he will be unstoppable.

Justin's supporters are planning a Money Bomb for him today. Please consider contributing whatever you can at www.AmashforCongress.com. I am sending him the maximum contribution from our organization. If you can chip in $25, $50 or even $100 or more, it can really make a difference.

Always remember, our strength comes in our numbers. Standing together is the only way we can fight back against and reclaim our Liberty. We need Justin Amash to win. I hope you can help.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

Bergie Bergeron
09-17-2010, 08:44 AM
bump

libertarian4321
09-17-2010, 09:19 AM
I got the email.

It said "A great candidate needs your help!"

I clicked on it with trepidation, thinking to myself "I hope Ron Paul isn't going to endorse Christine O'Donnell."

Imagine my relief when it was for Amash :)

Bergie Bergeron
09-17-2010, 10:20 AM
He's Ron Paul 2.0. I would like to get BJ in there too but man, 3 moneybombs on the same day?

anaconda
09-17-2010, 01:36 PM
Ron should make these requests very carefully. BUT, we should try our best to make Ron's requests for money effective and powerful. It helps Ron's political clout as much as the candidate he is asking us to contribute to.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-17-2010, 01:45 PM
I got the email.

I clicked on it with trepidation, thinking to myself "I hope Ron Paul isn't going to endorse Christine O'Donnell."

I got the e-mail.

It said: "A great candidate needs your help!"

I jubilantly clicked on it, thinking to myself "good, Paul sent an e-mail for B.J. Lawson."

Imagine my disappointment when it was for safe-seat Amash.

phill4paul
09-17-2010, 01:54 PM
With all do respect to those receiving moneybombs today I would just like to put this out there.

One of RPFs own has tried to stimulate funds for a state house race and those bombs were always overshadowed by these other bombs. I guess there is just isn't enough historical days to go around.

If you could. Just for today. Support a local.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=260982

Imaginos
09-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Support Justin!
He's genuine!

Imaginos
09-17-2010, 02:16 PM
I got the email.

No way!
Ron Paul is way smarter than that!
Ron'd never endorse someone calling other country (Iran) Devil and condemning masturbation!

anaconda
09-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Because Dr. Paul asked for it....

Receipt
Please note that the charge will appear on your credit card
or bank account statement as "PIRYX, INC."
RECEIPT DETAILS
Date 9/17/2010
Amount $25.00 (One Time)
Transaction ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Payment Method Credit Card (Visa) ending in ************8102
Organization Justin Amash for Congress
Org. Website http://www.amashforcongress.com
Payment Page Constitution Day Money Bomb - Justin Amash for Congress

Michigan11
09-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Matched ^

Date 9/17/2010
Amount $25.00 (One Time)

Thomas
09-17-2010, 03:43 PM
where is the email for BJ Lawson?! He is only like half a % point ahead of his opponent!

FSP-Rebel
09-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Sitting just under 95k as we speak. Tossed in 25$.