PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration and a Federal Reserve Connection?

Carson
10-17-2007, 04:31 PM
October 16, 2007 at 09:53:33

Illegal Immigration and a Federal Reserve Connection?

by Carson Dugal

http://www.opednews.com

Tell A Friend

Have you ever wondered just where the root of the opposition may be coming from against defending our nations borders and upholding of our immigration laws?

Have you ever considered just how much money we are turning over to the Federal Reserve to print and loan us our own money?

With a national debt of 7,000,000,000,000 we are paying 280,000,000,000 in one year at a 4% interest rate.

The Federal Reserve was put together by a small group of men as a way to monopolize the banking industry in this country. They had trouble selling the ideal at first, but it is said that with a few bribes in the right places, they accomplished their goal. In 1914 the Federal Reserve opened for business.

They operate the way our personal credit cards do. When we borrow money from our credit card companies, we pay interest. Then our country needs to borrow money, we owe the Federal Reserve interest.

The group of men that formed the cartel that would later become the Federal Reserve were already very wealthy. They were into banking and business in many countries of the world. The Federal Reserve became, not just another pearl, but a very special pearl on a string of pearls they possessed.

Think of the power they now control.

This year we turned over to them 280,000,000,000, just for the interest on what we've borrowed. If what I suspect is true, they don't even spend their own money to buy what they desire. It looks to me like what they have been doing since the bribe of Woodrow Wilson, and the Congress around 1912, is to continue bribing to get what they want. If they can buy off a politician to spend on a program that serves their future goals, then think of just what that means. Instead of them coming right out and spending their own money, they can have us spend ours, to serve THEIR goals. That means we borrow money from them to pay for it, and they rake in interest on the money that we spent to serve THEM.

I would think that this group of men has had a chance to open up whole new avenues of ways to turn a profit in the last hundred years or so. I would also think the interest on our debt is only a small part of what they take in, in the United States.

Many odd things have been happening in the United States that are hard to understand. Many odd things around the world have also been occurring.

Keep your minds and your eyes open and think about what they may be up to... and for whom.

"There doubtless are many causes for the loss of freedom, but surely a major cause has been the growth of government and its increasing control of our lives. Today, government, directly or indirectly, controls the spending of as much as half our national income."
- Milton Friedman, Nobel laureate in Economics - 1998

A concerned citizen.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_carson_d_071015_illegal_immigration_.htm