PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Christine O'Donnell Can Win - We Live In Revolutionary Times!

FrankRep
09-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Ron Paul: Christine O'Donnell (http://christine2010.com/) Can Win - We Live In Revolutionary Times!

YouTube - Ron Paul: O'Donnell Can Win - We Live In Revolutionary Times! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as7LpvVXw4w)

Sola_Fide
09-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Great video!

teamrican1
09-16-2010, 06:06 PM
One of his best interviews ever. Very few stumbles and he looks poised and sharp. Did he just get a haircut or perhaps lost some weight?

dude58677
09-16-2010, 06:09 PM
One of his best interviews ever. Very few stumbles and he looks poised and sharp. Did he just get a haircut or perhaps lost some weight?

I don't think I have seen him this positive over the direction of the country and his support.

PatriotOne
09-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Did he just get a haircut or perhaps lost some weight?

He does look good. Nice suit, haircut and a summer tan I think.

Sola_Fide
09-16-2010, 06:29 PM
I just watched this video again.

Ron seems on the ball. His answers are perfect. RPF needs to watch this interview.

PatriotOne
09-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Wow. That was a great interview by Anderson Cooper on Liberal media. He actually let him talk and didn't interupt or argue or anything! I don't think I have ever seen that happen before.

nate895
09-16-2010, 06:34 PM
This is an awesome interview. He seems so confident and ready to win. This year has given every disaffected conservative a rallying cry. If we can head into November and pickup several seats, it will be full speed ahead into the 2012 primaries.

silentshout
09-16-2010, 06:52 PM
I guess she could, but is that a good thing? What would she do differently? When I looked at her site, it had been scrubbed and was just a splash page, but I haven't been back. However, from what I have read, she doesn't seem like some champion of liberty to me..not even close. (and I am not talking about the anti-masturbation stuff and other personal views)

Anyway, I liked the rest of the clip :)

Cynanthrope
09-16-2010, 09:12 PM
As much as I support and Ron Paul, I have to strongly disagree that O'Donnell has a chance of winning considering what she's already said and that she's a Christian moralist campaigning in a deeply liberal state.

With that aside, it's a great interview.

Stary Hickory
09-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Yep that was a good interview for Ron Paul. I can send that one out through the normal channels.

Stary Hickory
09-16-2010, 09:42 PM
As much as I support and Ron Paul, I have to strongly disagree that O'Donnell has a chance of winning considering what she's already said and that she's a Christian moralist campaigning in a deeply liberal state.

We will see, I would like to think her religious beliefs would not be something that people would vote against.

If she does win in Delaware then I have a whole new kind of optimism for the future. Her win in the primamary was borderline revolt or revolution. I like how things are getting mixed up.

If we could divert this energy towards states rights,nullification, or secession(mass nullification) that would be great. If one state would draw first blood the facade would crumble and hopefully the power holdover us would break away or weaken.

Just looking to find liberty and freedom in my lifetime here.

BlackTerrel
09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks for posting Frank. Good video.

Brian4Liberty
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM

Is she campaigning as a Christian moralist? Or is that from 20 years ago?

Does anyone have any recent speeches from O'Donnell where she goes into any of that stuff?

sofia
09-16-2010, 10:11 PM

what's so bad about being a "Christian Moralist"????...Morality is the underpinning of liberty.

do u prefer atheistic immoralists like Obama?

nate895
09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Is she campaigning as a Christian moralist? Or is that from 20 years ago?

Does anyone have any recent speeches from O'Donnell where she goes into any of that stuff?

Who cares if she does, unless she specifically says that it is a Federal issue. The Johnson supporters on this board try to convince me to vote for him on the grounds that he believes that abortion is a state-issue, even though he is pro-choice himself. This is my opportunity to turn it around on them: Unless O'Donnell believes it is a Federal issue, then it does not really matter, does it?

Brian4Liberty
09-16-2010, 10:14 PM
what's so bad about being a "Christian Moralist"????.

It isn't an issue we are in total agreement on. If we don't agree 90% on an issue, we really shouldn't focus on it. At least that's my opinion. 50/50 issues are divisive.

Brian4Liberty
09-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Who cares if she does, unless she specifically says that it is a Federal issue.

Agreed. I don't care.

But I am growing tired of people using these as litmus tests (one way or another) to put down certain "Tea Party" candidates (for lack of a better description).

nobody's_hero
09-17-2010, 04:35 AM
Best definition of what compromise should look like, that I have ever heard.

I swear if I hear one more neocon say that we have to learn to compromise and it results in slipping away towards tyranny, instead of a compromise toward freedom, I'm going to 'compromise' my sanity.

People think we should be bipartisan just for the sake of good sportsmanship, then accuse Ron Paul et. al. of being fringe wing-nuts because we won't even start down the slippery slope.

cindy25
09-17-2010, 06:04 AM
Coons is an avowed Marxist. with that becoming known anything can happen.

angelatc
09-17-2010, 06:20 AM
Coons is an avowed Marxist. with that becoming known anything can happen.

I'm not her biggest fan, but you're right!

Original_Intent
09-17-2010, 06:26 AM

I swear if I hear one more neocon say that we have to learn to compromise and it results in slipping away towards tyranny, instead of a compromise toward freedom, I'm going to 'compromise' my sanity.

People think we should be bipartisan just for the sake of good sportsmanship, then accuse Ron Paul et. al. of being fringe wing-nuts because we won't even start down the slippery slope.

That was the highlight of the interview in my opinion (his definition of acceptable compromise). Very good interview!

Bruno
09-17-2010, 06:46 AM

I agree. When Ron slows down his speech, he comes across even better. He seems to tend to get excited with too many things at once he wants to say, then the message gets jumbled. This interview was awesome.

Pericles
09-17-2010, 08:11 AM

Agreed - any movement in the correct direction is good. Any movement in the wrong direction is to be fought against.

Matthew Zak
09-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I agree. When Ron slows down his speech, he comes across even better. He seems to tend to get excited with too many things at once he wants to say, then the message gets jumbled. This interview was awesome.

I like that he is so crystal clear. 2010 is awesome. In 2007 we had old fuzzy youtube videos, now we have extreme high-def. I hope he announces that he's going to run for president, because the videos will be really good.

jazzloversinc
09-17-2010, 12:14 PM
What is wrong with good morals? We are about to collapse due to evil morals...we need more like her!

Fr3shjive
09-17-2010, 12:59 PM

Completely agree. I thought he looked like he went out and got a tan. He sounds very presidential.

Sola_Fide
09-17-2010, 10:00 PM
BUMP

RPF, watch this interview!

johngr
09-18-2010, 01:24 PM
Anyone else notice how Cooper indirectly said as a hypothetical "she can't win" and emphasised that indirect suggestion through tone change a number of times. NLP-using bastard.

Aratus
09-19-2010, 09:56 AM
if both ex-gov sarah palin and rep. ron paul are solidly in her corner, and olive branches are extended
to mr. castle's supporters so as to unify the Delaware GOP against the Democrats come november...
we may see conventional "wisdom" being its total opposite in full with all its blindspots and flaws!