PDA

View Full Version : Is Sarah Palin Planning To Ask Rand Paul To Be Her 2012 3rd Party VP Running Mate?

anaconda
09-16-2010, 03:16 PM
She's been showing a lot of support for him. The idea just crossed my mind. If Rand wins in KY he could become a real commodity.

Matt Collins
09-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Palin / Paul (or vice versa) would be unstoppable.

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
I would not vote for Palin.

wormyguy
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
There's some guy in England who has a blog called "Questions to Which the Answer is No."

ctiger2
09-16-2010, 04:08 PM
I would not vote for Palin.

+1

Sola_Fide
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Palin / Paul (or vice versa) would be unstoppable.

You think so Matt?

RonPaulFanInGA
09-16-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not big on Palin, but I do admire the fact that the mere mention of her name alone gets the left's panties in a twist quicker than any other politician.

ChaosControl
09-16-2010, 04:17 PM
It's gonna be Palin/Odonnell.

Girl Power 2012 Rawr!

anaconda
09-16-2010, 04:36 PM
There's some guy in England who has a blog called "Questions to Which the Answer is No."

Funny!

anaconda
09-16-2010, 04:38 PM
The OP was not necessarily about the power or desirability of the hypothetical ticket. But, rather, the nature of Palin's political strategies.

Fozz
09-16-2010, 04:43 PM
She's been showing a lot of support for him. The idea just crossed my mind. If Rand wins in KY he could become a real commodity.

No, she hasn't. She gave Rand Paul a half-hearted endorsement in the beginning of February, without any facebook note or press release (though he still managed to run away with it), and she did not speak about him publicly between the Chris Wallace interview and the May Randslide.

Promontorium
09-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Is Bat Boy going to ask Mothman to be his running mate for the interplanetary presidency?

oyarde
09-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Is Bat Boy going to ask Mothman to be his running mate for the interplanetary presidency?

I already called interplanetary dictator :) .

AJ Antimony
09-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Where did you get the idea that Palin/Paul would be a 3rd party ticket?

Miss the fact that both are clearly Republicans?

Imaginos
09-16-2010, 07:00 PM
It's gonna be Palin/Odonnell.

Girl Power 2012 Rawr!
That's the ultimate wet dream ticket for neocons.
One person (Palin) is preaching all out war with anybody anytime and the other is saying Iran is 'Devil'.

Deft9
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Palin sucks. If a Paul could get in there though I'd vote for it.

lucius
09-16-2010, 08:42 PM

You may be high...

cindy25
09-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Palin/Rubio more likely, but Palin/Paul is possible; Palin/DeMint possible

Palin/O'Donnell will not happen, neither will Palin/Angle

her running mate will be male, southern.

and it won't be 3rd party, she has the GOP nomination almost locked up

Stary Hickory
09-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Rand can get the GOP nomination in 2012 no reason to go 3rd party. In fact I can think of nothing more upsetting then getting stuck with Obama and Obama Care due to a 3rd party run.

I do not support a 3rd party run. It is destructive when done in a system that is designed for two parties.

sofia
09-16-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm not big on Palin, but I do admire the fact that the mere mention of her name alone gets the left's panties in a twist quicker than any other politician.

Thats part of the deception. The controlled left instigates its dupes into bashing her so that her stock price rises in the eyes of reactionary "conservatives."

Sarah is OWNED by the neo-cons, who in turn are part of the same team as their "left" adversaries.

Palin is pure, 100% garbage....a money hungry QUITTER, ....an uneducated, Israeli owned, war mongering whore, a self centered ultra ambitious narcissist who supported the bailout, supported McCain, supported Perry...

She is Dick Cheney in a skirt. We need to confront this psycopathic phony bitch head on....if Rand goes anywhere near her we should disown him.

Brett
09-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Palin is pure, 100% garbage....a money hungry QUITTER, ....an uneducated, Israeli owned, war mongering whore, a self centered ultra ambitious narcissist who supported the bailout, supported McCain, supported Perry...

That might have been the least backed up, most hate filled single sentence I've ever seen.

I'm 100% ready to get Palin/Paul on a ticket together. Who else would make Ron a major cabinet position?

amy31416
09-16-2010, 09:52 PM
I couldn't bring myself to vote for a ticket with Palin on it, even if the other half of the ticket was Ron himself. Too war-happy for Jesus, too vapid, too influenced by neocons.

sofia
09-16-2010, 10:06 PM
That might have been the least backed up, most hate filled single sentence I've ever seen.

I'm 100% ready to get Palin/Paul on a ticket together. Who else would make Ron a major cabinet position?

all FACTS!

1. FACT! Palin supported the bankster bailout debacle, and still defends it today.

2. FACT! Palin has openly called for the bombing of Iran.

3. FACT! Palin quit just two years into her term and is raking in millions ever since.

4. FACT! Neo-con nutjob Bill Kristol picked her for the McCain ticket.

5. FACT! Neo-con nut job Randy Schuenemann is Palin's main advisor.

6. FACT! Palin is dumb as dirt......see Katie Couric softball interview.....embarrassing as all hell.

7. FACT! Palin ignored Liberty candidate Medina in favor of Bildeberger Slick Rick Perry. FACT

8. FACT! Palin jumped on the Randwagon only AFTER it was clear that Rand was gonna win big.

9. FACT! Palin said she believed in Global Warming...and now says she doesn't.

Palin and Beck....phony neo-con operatives

anaconda
09-16-2010, 10:08 PM
No, she hasn't. She gave Rand Paul a half-hearted endorsement in the beginning of February, without any facebook note or press release (though he still managed to run away with it), and she did not speak about him publicly between the Chris Wallace interview and the May Randslide.

She did a fund raiser speech this week for him in KY.

anaconda
09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
all FACTS!

1. FACT! Palin supported the bankster bailout debacle, and still defends it today.

2. FACT! Palin has openly called for the bombing of Iran.

3. FACT! Palin quit just two years into her term and is raking in millions ever since.

4. FACT! Neo-con nutjob Bill Kristol picked her for the McCain ticket.

5. FACT! Neo-con nut job Randy Schuenemann is Palin's main advisor.

6. FACT! Palin is dumb as dirt......see Katie Couric softball interview.....embarrassing as all hell.

7. FACT! Palin ignored Liberty candidate Medina in favor of Bildeberger Slick Rick Perry. FACT

8. FACT! Palin jumped on the Randwagon only AFTER it was clear that Rand was gonna win big.

9. FACT! Palin said she believed in Global Warming...and now says she doesn't.

Palin and Beck....phony neo-con operatives

Understood. But, would she try to use Rand? And, would he accept?

sofia
09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Understood. But, would she try to use Rand? And, would he accept?

Her handlers wouldnt allow it....and Sarah Barracuddha knows that the Israelis and Neo-cons who created her can just as easily destroy her...

and hypothetically, if Rand were to accept....it would prove that he's no Ron once and for all.

cindy25
09-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Palin is not as owned as they hoped; she backed Rand and O'Donnell and Miller; all against the establishment

Palin is for Palin, she would dump the neo-cons in a second if she thought it would benefit her.

lucius
09-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Palin is not as owned as they hoped; she backed Rand and O'Donnell and Miller; all against the establishment

Palin is for Palin, she would dump the neo-cons in a second if she thought it would benefit her.

You are high...Palin is a media creation, more of a contrived distraction... :rolleyes:

anaconda
09-16-2010, 11:26 PM

I think this is possibly correct.

fj45lvr
09-16-2010, 11:26 PM
bad Idea.

who would actually vote for Palin other than brainwashed neo-conservatives?? I mean she has to be a dyed in the wool LIAR for all she said about John McCain (as some kind of savior!! Puhhhhleeeeeze. ). Not only a liar but scary as hell with her idea on foreign policy.

lucius
09-16-2010, 11:31 PM
bad Idea.

who would actually vote for Palin other than brainwashed neo-conservatives?? I mean she has to be a dyed in the wool LIAR for all she said about John McCain (as some kind of savior!! Puhhhhleeeeeze. ). Not only a liar but scary as hell with her idea on foreign policy.

and she is a quitter, just up-and-quit her alaskan-gig to act like a little eye-candy and spice up the last big distraction...what's with the Israeli flag in her office? Small wonder...not really. :(

rubber
09-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Palin should NOT run for office.

She is better used as a campaign tool and spokes hole.

I would not vote for her.

cindy25
09-17-2010, 05:42 AM
in a Palin/Paul admin Palin would play the W role, and Rand the Chaney role. Palin would just be a figurehead.

itshappening
09-17-2010, 05:52 AM
I hope Rand refuses, he would have more power as a senator than a VP even if he wins and he'd only be 2 years into his term

it would be a trick to make him powerless

SilentBull
09-17-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm failing to see the logic behind those that would actually vote for a Palin/Paul ticket. That's a lose-lose situation for Paul. He would be associated with all the mistakes of Palin. As VP, he would not have control over much. Palin would get behind the wars and other things he doesn't agree with, and he would be blamed for her mistakes. Makes no sense.

cindy25
09-17-2010, 06:01 AM
if Palin screws up the VP takes over.

think Jerry Ford, Harry Truman, Teddy Roosevelt, Andrew Johnson, Millard Fillmore

none of them could have ever won a nomination

Note: I did not include LBJ on the list above, as he was a viable candidate for president before becoming VP