PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Protester Has Links To Terrorist

TheDriver
09-16-2010, 12:36 PM
It's hot in that kitchen......

http://capitalistbanner.com/2010/09/16/sarah-palinrand-paul-protester-in-kentucky-wants-to-free-muslim-extremist/

ScotTX
09-16-2010, 05:14 PM
This is B.S. It's not right to use Conway's supporters against him, even though he does it to Rand. We, of all people, should be above that.

BamaFanNKy
09-16-2010, 05:16 PM
This is B.S. It's not right to use Conway's supporters against him, even though he does it to Rand. We, of all people, should be above that.

Someone who tried to call Jack Conway a **** shouldn't talk about being "Above That."

sailingaway
09-16-2010, 05:17 PM

It's more that it was a generic MoveOn crowd, not apparently motivated by Rand nor Sarah. The comments the protesters made were purely generic. "He's against workers," "they stand for hate". It wasn't a spontaneous demonstration of outrage by people with sincere issues.

ScotTX
09-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Someone who tried to call Jack Conway a **** shouldn't talk about being "Above That."

Dude, I NEVER tried to call Jack a "****". I said the picture of him with a handlebar moustache made him "look gay" and I was goofing around! You're starting to sound like Conway with your spin now, Bama!

This is a serious issue, and all I'm saying is that we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard when "officially" addressing the opponent in the media. Digging up dirt on someones supporters is B.S. and I'm sure Rand Paul wouldn't approve of it.

BamaFanNKy
09-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Dude, I NEVER tried to call Jack a "****". I said the picture of him with a handlebar moustache made him "look gay" and I was goofing around! You're starting to sound like Conway with your spin now, Bama!

This is a serious issue, and all I'm saying is that we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard when "officially" addressing the opponent in the media. Digging up dirt on someones supporters is B.S. and I'm sure Rand Paul wouldn't approve of it.

Rand wouldn't approve of people calling his opponent gay. Digging up dirt on supporters who misrepresent Rand or exposing people who Jack hangs with is bad to you but, saying a gay sleeps with men and not his wife when he has a child is ok?

Hmmmm.

TheDriver
09-16-2010, 05:38 PM

fight fire with fire :p

ScotTX
09-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Rand wouldn't approve of people calling his opponent gay. Digging up dirt on supporters who misrepresent Rand or exposing people who Jack hangs with is bad to you but, saying a gay sleeps with men and not his wife when he has a child is ok?

Hmmmm.

Again, I never said any of that, Bama! I don't see how you can turn a goof about Conway looking like the construction worker in the Village People into me saying that Conway is "a gay sleeps with men and not his wife when he has a child". I think you've been listening to too much Conway spin, man, it's starting to rub off on you.:D

Besides, if you're so worried about bloggers picking-up on our chatter and publishing it to help Conway, why do you keep it going?

BamaFanNKy
09-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Again, I never said any of that, Bama! I don't see how you can turn a goof about Conway looking like the construction worker in the Village People into me saying that Conway is "a gay sleeps with men and not his wife when he has a child". I think you've been listening to too much Conway spin, man, it's starting to rub off on you.:D

Besides, if you're so worried about bloggers picking-up on our chatter and publishing it to help Conway, why do you keep it going?

It's ok to admit that you think calling him **** is fine but, not exposing his supporters for who they are.

ScotTX
09-16-2010, 06:25 PM
It's ok to admit that you think calling him **** is fine but, not exposing his supporters for who they are.

You know, come to think of it, I never even questioned Jack's sexuality until I read one of your "official" blog posts...

And when it comes to regular supporters, I do think you leave them out of the debate regardless. It's just weak to make an issue of some of the idiots who support him when there are so many other substantial issues Conway can be hammered on.

specsaregood
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM
So Jack Conway is gay? Didn't know that; not surprised, just didn't know. It explains the trips to san francisco though.

BlackTerrel
09-16-2010, 07:51 PM
I didn't read this whole thread but anyone with a handlebar mustache is gay.

BamaFanNKy
09-16-2010, 07:53 PM
I didn't read this whole thread but anyone with a handlebar mustache is gay.

Rollie Fingers says fuck you.
http://7is.neswblogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Rollie-Fingers.jpg