PDA

View Full Version : DeMint Plants Tom Clemens to Steal Votes of Alvin Greene!

Kludge
09-15-2010, 08:06 PM
:rolleyes: What a surprise -- more dirty tactics from the DeMint camp, and the CFR Establishment is happy to play along using their puppet Democrats.

At least this will more clearly show which Democrats in SC are under the CFR's thumb.

"SC anti-nuke activist Clements runs for US Senate

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - Green Party U.S. Senate candidate Tom Clements hopes to pick up support from South Carolina Democrats wary of supporting their own nominee, Alvin Greene.

Clements is an anti-nuclear activist who serves as a watchdog at the Savannah River Site, a former nuclear weapons plant in South Carolina.

The Emory University graduate says he has met with some county-level Democratic Party officials and has been asked to speak to Democratic groups."

More @ http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=13158286

Minuteman2012
09-15-2010, 08:09 PM
I like this guy.

War, Peace, and Militarism
Costly and misguided military adventurism in Iraq and Afghanistan, and expensive military bases around the globe continue to severely undermine our economy and threaten to bankrupt our country both financially and spiritually. The cost of maintaining a massive military system is simply not sustainable and it diverts precious resources away from industries that could produce many more jobs, goods, and services.
President Eisenhower was right when he said “the total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – [of] an immense military establishment [has] grave implications [for] the very structure of our society.” He warned us in 1961 of the growing influence of the military-industrial complex, and his words ring true today because our defense policy is driven in large part by corporate profit rather than our real security interests.
For 2011, the military budget for the Pentagon and other agencies comes close to $900 billion. Including costs for expenses incurred by past military spending, the tab comes to a whopping $1.4 trillion, or 48% of the budget. The so-called peace dividend we expected at the end of the Cold War was never realized and we now see the highest military spending in the past 60 years. The Congressional Research Service estimates that over $1 trillion has been spent just on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. This money would have been much better spent on domestic programs and to pay down the ever-growing national debt. The military budget is the single largest threat to the financial solvency of the US and Congress must consider substantial cuts.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have proven to be mistakes, yet Congress continues to pour money into them even though “victory” as the military defines it is impossible. We cannot confront terrorism with endless and aimless war; we must confront it as an ideology adopted by radicals who have been economically and socially marginalized.
The lives of brave American soldiers and civilians continue to be lost at an alarming rate. Suicides of traumatized soldiers have increased, yet society does little to address the needs of those who have sacrificed the most. It is time to stop the carnage. Tom Clements will be a strong voice for bringing the troops home now, and for providing the support they and their families will need on their return.
The specter of nuclear disaster still hangs over our heads while steps toward nuclear disarmament, which is both international and domestic law, proceed only slowly. The New START treaty recently negotiated with Russia is a small step toward reducing nuclear stockpiles, but DeMint has come out solidly against it. Clements will push to ratify the treaty and move toward more nuclear weapons cuts as required by treaty and work for greater non-proliferation efforts.
Clements has and will continue to oppose plans to rebuild the nuclear weapons infrastructure currently underway at the Department of Energy (DOE). The “modernization” of the nuclear weapons complex is little more than a give-away to the corporations that feed off the DOE and have created a dependency on government funding for employment around DOE sites across the country. Here in South Carolina, Clements will oppose the creation of a government-subsidized “nuclear park” at the 300-square mile Savannah River Site and will push for cleanup of the site and transition to its use by clean industries financed by private investors.
http://clementsforsenate.com/?page_id=259
He wouldn't be a rubber stamp for Obama's wars like Greene most likely would.

oyarde
09-15-2010, 08:12 PM
I do not want to put a damper on things , how many votes does anyone think Greene would get in a two way race ? 20% ?

brenden.b
09-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Why are we even still talking about Alvin Greene? Are members of this board still convinced that he can be turned into a Liberty candidate?

low preference guy
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Why are we even still talking about Alvin Greene? Are members of this board still convinced that he can be turned into a Liberty candidate?

Another one falling into the trap.

brenden.b
09-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Another one falling into the trap.

Excuse me?

low preference guy
09-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Excuse me?

Dude. It's sarcasm. Can you really not pick up?

brenden.b
09-15-2010, 08:29 PM

Apparently not, it's lost on me this evening. What part is sarcasm, the support of Alvin Greene or your first post?

amy31416
09-15-2010, 08:30 PM

Your poker face leaves much to be desired......

FrankRep
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
These Alvin Greene threads aren't funny. They're annoying.

low preference guy
09-15-2010, 08:33 PM

I'm just so pissed off after seeing people do the same thing over and over and over again. I thought libertarians were bright, but my face is bleeding for so much facepalming!

MozoVote
09-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Maybe I should go over to Hot Topics to see where the other Alvin Greene threads ended up.

amy31416
09-15-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm just so pissed off after seeing people do the same thing over and over and over again. I thought libertarians were bright people!

Yeah...meet a couple pro-war, pro-establishment libertarians and you'll be just as much of a cynic as me about their intelligence.

oyarde
09-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Yeah...meet a couple pro-war, pro-establishment libertarians and you'll be just as much of a cynic as me about their intelligence.

Pro establishment libertarians ?

brenden.b
09-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Neil Boortz, anyone?

Kludge
09-15-2010, 08:38 PM
These Alvin Greene threads aren't funny. They're annoying.

Haters gonna hate.

Neil Boortz, anyone?

Or Bob Barr & Wayne Allen Root.

james1906
09-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Neil Boortz, anyone?

I will take your Boortz and raise you an Elder.

amy31416
09-15-2010, 08:50 PM
I will take your Boortz and raise you an Elder.

I'll take your Elder and raise you a D0ndero.

http://www.bookconnector.com/images/EricDondero.JPG

angelatc
09-15-2010, 08:52 PM

Don der ooooooo!

Fozz
09-15-2010, 08:57 PM
I'll take your Elder and raise you a D0ndero.

http://www.bookconnector.com/images/EricDondero.JPG

Eric Dondero is an asshole. I often troll him at his blog.

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 08:57 PM

amy your avatar is killing me hehe, is there anyway to make it an active avatar so he is drinking and clicking remote to?:) funny :)