PDA

View Full Version : The Final Word On Tancredo Colorado Governor Race

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 06:53 PM
As many in rpf know, i am not a big fan of tancredo on foreign policy. i finally talked to someone in the know just now;)

Though our grassroots movement supported Dan Maes in the convention process! Things have happened as Dan Maes goes around speaking! He has been appeasing voters and saying one thing at one meeting and another at other meeting!! go figure? right?

Though many in the Ron Paul Tea Party of Colorado do not like Tancredo's positions on Foreign Policy! He is running for Governor of Colorado not federal office! Dan Maes will not say he is for Amendments 60,61 and 101 while Tancredo is for them openly! The plus side is Tancredo is for Legalized Marijuana. I do not trust Tancredo much but it seems leaders in our liberty Tea party movement are backing Tancredo now over the gop nominee Dan Maes!!

Honestly i am not sure who i will vote for myself but my trusted source in Colorado has assured me that the backing of Tancredo is not being done to hurt the Liberty Movement, so i stand corrected;)

will i vote for Tancredo now?? I am not sure but i still haven't got a reply from Dan Maes office and i plan on calling Tancredo's office soon!!

I want what is best for the Liberty Movement in Colorado! This is all very frustrating sigh!!!

Imperial
09-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Libertarian Jaimes Brown is also in the race.

Maybe you can vote for Tancredo if he seems to be pulling away from Maes and moving into contention with Hickenlooper.

wormyguy
09-15-2010, 07:19 PM
If he's running for Governor, does it matter what his foreign policy views are?

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 07:25 PM

no not really that was what i was implying;) i will weigh my vote for sure.

low preference guy
09-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Tancredo might become the first candidate who wins a gubernatorial race after openly advocated for the legalization of pot. If he wins, I hope he maintains his position while governor, but even if he doesn't, his victory will set a great precedent.

Koz
09-15-2010, 07:34 PM

Absolutely it does. That is a cop out answer to say that it doesn't. That's how these fools keep getting elected, they keep moving up the ladder to a higher office so we always need to look at thier views on everything.

That said I would probably still vote for him on his other views.

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Libertarian Jaimes Brown is also in the race.

Maybe you can vote for Tancredo if he seems to be pulling away from Maes and moving into contention with Hickenlooper.

i will weigh my vote for sure! I am still at a loss why the colp exists when they could easily show to a cogop meeting in Colorado and help reclaim the cogop!! If Tancredo has no chance i might vote lp but considering my source of info on this race. I might be more inclined to vote for Tancredo even though i do lack trust for him!! I have a feeling as the word gets out thru the Liberty Grassroots in Colorado that Tancredo will move into contention for the race as more folks find out the finer details!!!

I still am very frustrated over Dan Maes!!! but i will do what is best for our Liberty Movement in Colorado.

South Park Fan
09-15-2010, 07:44 PM
I wouldn't vote for any politician that voted for the Wall Street Bailouts of 2008-, and that includes Tancredo.

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Absolutely it does. That is a cop out answer to say that it doesn't. That's how these fools keep getting elected, they keep moving up the ladder to a higher office so we always need to look at thier views on everything.

That said I would probably still vote for him on his other views.

I do hear you for sure;) my reservations for Tancredo are on exactly those issues! It is either vote Tancredo to Win or vote for the others to lose!! No Candidate is perfect. so many mixed thoughts on this right now for sure!!

with tancredo openly supporting legalized marijuana and cali on ballot this yr. we will be on ballot in 2012! Tancredo will have to stay true to his word or he will be a short lived governor!

speciallyblend
09-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Tancredo might become the first candidate who wins a gubernatorial race after openly advocated for the legalization of pot. If he wins, I hope he maintains his position while governor, but even if he doesn't, his victory will set a great precedent.

he will have to back up what he says or he will be voted out quicker then he got in! Legalized Marijuana will be on the co state ballot in 2012;)

georgiaboy
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
i wouldn't vote for any politician that voted for the wall street bailouts of 2008-, and that includes tancredo.

+$750b

nobody's_hero
09-15-2010, 08:28 PM
+$750b

+ interest and the coming inflation