PDA

View Full Version : (Falsely) Attacking Rand Paul

Matt Collins
09-15-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/attacking-rand-paul/#utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Cato-at-liberty+%28Cato+at+Liberty%29

BamaFanNKy
09-15-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/attacking-rand-paul/#utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Cato-at-liberty+%28Cato+at+Liberty%29

Do you ever read the board before posting?

newyearsrevolution08
09-15-2010, 03:17 PM
no he's a robot poster lol

thomas-in-ky
09-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Do you ever read the board before posting?

...in defense of Collins (which I know is not cool here!), he posted a link to the CATO site, whereas it seems like you were trying to drive traffic through your blog. :rolleyes: I love your posts, love your blog... just sayin', no need to jump the man for rerouting traffic more directly. :)

BamaFanNKy
09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
...in defense of Collins (which I know is not cool here!), he posted a link to the CATO site, whereas it seems like you were trying to drive traffic through your blog. :rolleyes: I love your posts, love your blog... just sayin', no need to jump the man for rerouting traffic more directly. :)

Good point.

My blog is mainly to wrap up the 8 bajillion Rand Paul stories on the interwebs. Lord knows my Google reader is tired of the campaign.

Matt Collins
09-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes I probably should pay more attention, but I honestly dont have the time to cross check every single post. I often times skim the headlines, find stuff that's interesting, and as long a I don't remember it already being posted, I'll post it here with a link.

BamaFanNKy
09-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Yes I probably should pay more attention, but I honestly dont have the time to cross check every single post. I often times skim the headlines, find stuff that's interesting, and as long a I don't remember it already being posted, I'll post it here with a link.

No harm no foul. Just seemed like you've done it a few times (not really on anything I posted) before.

thomas-in-ky
09-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Good point.

My blog is mainly to wrap up the 8 bajillion Rand Paul stories on the interwebs. Lord knows my Google reader is tired of the campaign.

That's what I love about the contributors to this forum. I haven't had to google "Rand Paul" in months... I just come here and read the links you guys find now.

BamaFanNKy
09-15-2010, 04:30 PM
That's what I love about the contributors to this forum. I haven't had to google "Rand Paul" in months... I just come here and read the links you guys find now.

Thanks. Trust me... I was shocked that I have now been quoted by an anti-Death Penalty site: http://kcadp.org/2010/09/15/jack-conways-motives-for-executing-gregory-wilson-questioned/

Matt Collins
09-15-2010, 04:33 PM

Yeah my goal is to make this place a politicial / liberty / news depository.