PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi's: "We should be paid trillions by US for their invasion"

Matt Collins
09-15-2010, 02:40 PM
YouTube - 'Iraqis should be paid trillions by US as compensation for invasion' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyF0wQAQuVw)

RM918
09-15-2010, 02:56 PM
How about we send you the members of the Executive & Legislative branches that ok'd the invasion, then you do whatever you want with them?

oyarde
09-15-2010, 03:02 PM
How about we send you the members of the Executive & Legislative branches that ok'd the invasion, then you do whatever you want with them?

That may be to harsh for public consumption. Compromise and just send the entire 100 member Senate . I think I can get you 50 % approval on that if I work at it .

KCIndy
09-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Ahh... remember the "good old days" when the neocons were promising the public that Iraq would be paying *us* for the war - with all those oil profits??? :rolleyes:

oyarde
09-15-2010, 03:29 PM
People who think you gain natural resources through war are naive . Wars are costly .

w2992
09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
I would like to be on that war crimes jury. I would give the maximum penalty to the evil bully nation

Stary Hickory
09-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Yea I aint paying one dime I didn't support the war and I was forced under threat of death to give money for it. And I am on the hook for billions that I must pay back in slave labor.

No thanks we are BOTH victims here, the men who are responsible occupy DC.

crazyfacedjenkins
09-15-2010, 04:03 PM
I would like to be on that war crimes jury. I would give the maximum penalty to the evil bully nation

Agreed. Love to see Bush, Cheney and the gang trembling when they are handed their punishment. Fucking bunch of scum bag criminals, I can't believe the public doesn't hang that fucker in the streets like Mussolini.

kahless
09-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I disagreed with the invasion and mis-handling afterwards but I would liked to have see in that report someone elses opinion rather just than from Abdel al-Bari Atwan. For example I wonder if the sentiment is different hearing from a Kurd.

I also get a kick out of how a Kremlin funded broadcaster, RT's videos, are always taken here as undisputed fact. :rolleyes: