PDA

View Full Version : Hillary busted on video recorder.

conner_condor
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019&q=Hillary%21+Uncensored&total=144&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

werdd
10-17-2007, 02:31 PM
pretty wild, if the media would report on this, this would ruin her.

conner_condor
10-17-2007, 02:33 PM
pretty wild, if the media would report on this, this would ruin her.

Supposed to air nov 1st I believe..;)

electrictoothsyndrome
10-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Careful, or the natives will label you a "conspiracy theorist nutbag".

Whatever you do, don't insinuate the media is in any way complicit in any crimes or whitewashes, because conspiracies of this kind don't exist according to some on this board.

Stealth4
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
what is it? Cant watch now.

StumbleBum7
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
how can i burn this onto a DVD and put it in the mailbox of a hillary donator down the street

conner_condor
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I thought it was to be aired on nov 1st.. I am trying to find the link for this I have read....

Bob Cochran
10-17-2007, 02:38 PM
The media paint themselves as incapable of doing wrong, 99.99% of the time.

Hope
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
The video is slow leading even on broadband, and the content itself is pretty tedious. Can someone sum up? I really don't want to have to sit through fourteen minutes of this. :P

werdd
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
im not sure if its true, alot of people claiming that its fraudelent, some not - its convincing but i dont care to research the crap personally...

Ninja Homer
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
what is it? Cant watch now.

This is Peter Paul's site, lots of info: http://www.peterfpaul.com/

BLS
10-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Is this the one during a debate where she talks to obama or edwards about getting rid of the rest of "them" and having her people talk to his people?

Shink
10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7007109937779036019&q=Hillary%21+Uncensored&total=144&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Get this to bloggers!

conner_condor
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Video_Hillary_Uncensored

digg it

werdd
guys dont jump the gun, this might be a hoax... seriously

conner_condor
10-17-2007, 02:51 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1911292/posts

I don't think it is a hoax....

freedominnumbers
10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
guys dont jump the gun, this might be a hoax... seriously

Who cares. Even a well played hoax can kill a candidate.

This is a battle for the very lives of our children, I wouldn't hold any reservations about crucifying Hillary on a lie to maintain our status as a free country.

All you have to do is get this into the hands of her supporters. They obviously didn't research enough to know why she is the wrong candidate, so it's a fair guess they wouldn't research enough to know it's a lie if it is.

Stealth4
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
would someone please post a synopsis of the video

JMann
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
This can't be a surprise to anyone. Hill and Bill are two of the most corrupt politicians in the history of the country.

I remember Rush used to talk about the over 100 people that the Clinton's know that have either died young, committed suicide, are in jail, indited or have fled the country to avoid prosecution.

Ninja Homer
10-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Here's more about it: http://www.hillcap.org/

devil21
10-17-2007, 03:07 PM
Its just more illegal fundraising stuff along the lines of the Hsu thing, but was when Hillary was running for Senate. She received illegal donations that werent disclosed and then when caught said she didnt know the guy (Peter Paul) that arranged them. But she was caught on tape talking to the guy directly about the fundraising. Many people would be in prison for it, but not Billary.

Ninja Homer
10-17-2007, 03:13 PM
would someone please post a synopsis of the video

This is about as good a summary as you'll get: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56305

Peter Paul produced a 1 hour documentary about it that will premiere at the Metropolitan Republican Club in New York on October 30th.

tnvoter
10-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Stan Lee's partner, wow

Brock Landers
10-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Here's the latest development:

Court of Appeals Affirms Lower Court Decision - October 16, 2007

The California Court of Appeals denies Peter Paul's appeal of a lower court's decision to dismiss Hillary Clinton as a defendant, refusing to accept or consider newly-released videotaped evidence implicating Hillary Clinton in illegally soliciting more than $1 million in campaign donations from Paul.

http://www.hillcap.org/default.php?page_id=9

Broadlighter
10-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Here's my best 'in a nutshell' synopsys.

Peter Paul teamed up with Marvel Comics mogul, Stan Lee to start a new company, Stan Lee Media. Lee had been let go of by the new owners of Marvel Comics, so Paul was his white knight to keep him out in the public eye. Stan Lee was the creator of Spiderman and the Fantastic Four among others. To those who don't know the comic book world, Stan Lee is a giant. To help raise capital for their company, Peter Paul wanted to get Bill Clinton to support their efforts after he left office. In exchange, Paul, Lee and co. pledged financial support for Hillary's campaign. They put on the biggest Hollywood fundraiser ever to raise donations for Hillary's senate campaign in 2000. Cher sang at the event - apparently that was a major deal for this. They raised somewhere under $2 million for Hillary. Paul attracted another partner to the business, a Japanese guy, who pledged to bring another $5 million to help fund it. A story broke in a major newspaper that exposed Peter Paul as having been convicted of a felony and serving prison time about 20 years prior to the fundraising event. Hillary Clinton went on record saying that she never received money from Peter Paul nor would she ever receive donations from him. Up to that point, Paul had donated about $700k to Hillary's campaign. A couple of months later, Paul received requests from the Clinton campaign for more campaign contributions. In the meantime Bill Clinton's business partner had contacted the Japanese guy and persuaded him to forget about Stan Lee Media put his money into another venture. That led to the downfall of Stan Lee Media. Paul sued the Clintons and their business partner. Then Paul was arrested in Brazil for some trumped up charge and put in a holding cell to await extradition. He was threatened in the cell and believed the other inmates were going to kill him. The Clintons tried to halt the lawsuit proceedings because Paul was in prison, but the court ruled that it would continue. Hillary then cooked her books to show that she hadn't received any contributions from Peter Paul and told the media that she had no knowledge of the planning for the Hollywood fundraiser. Then they show on tape a phone conference between Peter Paul, Stan Lee and another person listening to Hillary exclaim how grateful she was for them to plan this fundraiser.

Sorry it took so long. Watch the film. It's only 13 minutes.

My problem is with Peter Paul, himself. No where did he deny that he was convicted of any felonies. He was involved in a coffee scam involving the Cuban government, for which he served hard time. He was also caught violating his parole by going into Canada under a false passport.

Something about this guy stinks and I'd stay away from using his story to discredit Hillary for the benefit of promoting Ron Paul. Not that anything absolves Hillary of any wrong doing, but this guy Peter Paul likes to get in bed with politicians for his own business interests. If Fox News and Rush Limbaugh want to have at it, let 'em, but don't use this as a way to draw Hillary supporters to Ron Paul. Things like this have a way of backfiring. If people did enough research, they would likely dig their heels in even more.

Never assume that people are too dumb to figure things out on their own. Many of us landed here in the Ron Paul campaign precisely because we figured things out for ourselves. I'd rather have people like that here than those who believe in using dumb-down methods to win over others.

adpierce
10-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Hillary Clinton is unscrupulous there is no length to which she won't go to become president. Since Ron Paul is our candidate, if the two ever by God's providence went head to head for the Presidency there is no doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton would be exposed for who she really is.

richard1984
10-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Hillary Clinton is unscrupulous there is no length to which she won't go to become president. Since Ron Paul is our candidate, if the two ever by God's providence went head to head for the Presidency there is no doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton would be exposed for who she really is.

Evil!!!!!!

PINN4CL3
10-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I think there is something a little more unscrupulous to this whole thing.

I'll have to watch again, but what I think Peter Paul was originally saying is that the Clinton's both knew about his felony records before taking any money. They let him donate, throw gala's, and led him to believe Bill was interested in his business. However, Bill was only interested in their Japanese partner.

Once Peter had served his purpose, the Clinton's then tipped the media, which discredited Peter, giving Bill a reason to back out of the business deal. The Clintons then stole the Japanese business partner, denied any campaign contributions, and then sent Peter to prison.

Broadlighter
10-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I think there is something a little more unscrupulous to this whole thing.

I'll have to watch again, but what I think Peter Paul was originally saying is that the Clinton's both knew about his felony records before taking any money. They let him donate, throw gala's, and led him to believe Bill was interested in their business. However, Bil was only interested in their Japanese partner.

Once Peter had served his purpose, the Clinton's then tipped the media, which discredited Peter, and gave Bill a reason to back out of the business deal. They then stole the Japanese business partner, denied any campaign contributions, and then sent Peter to prison.

That sounds like the most plausible story. They were banking on Peter's history to get him out of the way. What bothers me, though, is why this Peter Paul guy wanted to pull Bill Clinton into his comic business in the first place. The guy reeks of corruption. He obviously did not have much faith in Stan Lee or their business idea to try to promote it on its own merits. Stan Lee is a huge name in the comic book industry.

PINN4CL3
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
That sounds like the most plausible story. They were banking on Peter's history to get him out of the way. What bothers me, though, is why this Peter Paul guy wanted to pull Bill Clinton into his comic business in the first place. The guy reeks of corruption. He obviously did not have much faith in Stan Lee or their business idea to try to promote it on its own merits. Stan Lee is a huge name in the comic book industry.

Yeah, this is a good call. I mean, he said they had gone from a $500k startup, to a $300 million business in just one year. Then for some reason, they decide out of the blue they want to pull in Bill Clinton? Doesn't really jive. For some reason they decided they NEEDED the most powerful political lobbyist on the planet.

Whatever the situation though, Hillary is sort of busted. She was directly involved in a "tribute to Bill" benefit, which indirectly contributed a couple million bucks to her senate campaign. According to the "expert" guy, that's a no, no.

dude58677
10-17-2007, 05:07 PM
I think the problem with this whole issue is that Hilliary supporters say this is old stuff and then her approval ratings go up instead of down or they say that all policticians do this so they say it is no big deal.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Man from La Mancha
10-17-2007, 05:20 PM
What was interesting at th end was that if Hillary was involved in the fund raising that when an entertainer like Cher performed for free for her the Feds assumed that Cher had contributed more than $2300 because in the past she would charge more for an appearance. So this goes to show if Willie Nelson or any other entertainer wants to volunteer for Ron, HQ would have to pay him or the grassroots could get him on board as long as HQ is not involved at all. Does anybody else have a take on this?

Hook
10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Sounds like a pre emptive strike by the GOP toadies. I have no love for the Clintons, but the GOP can be just as bad.