PDA

View Full Version : I Just Requested "My Country My A**" on Charlotte Country Radio!!!

BuddyRey
09-15-2010, 10:05 AM
In case you didn't know it already, there's a huge grassroots project underway to have this song played on radio stations all across the country. It's already been highly successful, even with the raunchy title, and I just requested it on Charlotte's own WSOC 103.7 in honor of the Tea Party movement and the 9/12 Project (lame, I know, but if it helps to get it played! ;) )

Wish me luck, and if you feel up for an afternoon's rabblerousing, maybe you'd consider joining me and requesting the song from your own local station?

YouTube - My Country My Ass (radio version) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19cEc_DVRrI&feature=related)

Here's the project's website, along with a list of stations nationwide who already have the song in their libraries. Safe hunting!

BuddyRey
09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
These dudes seriously better play the song too. If I wanted to listen to Sugarland and Kenny Chesney all day, I'd hang out in the CD section at Wal-Mart.

Sola_Fide
09-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Haha...

I heard the ad on Free Talk Live the other day.

DamianTV
09-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Not that I am all into country, but I've heard it. Great! Wake up some more sheeple!

BuddyRey
09-15-2010, 10:54 AM
I don't think they're going to play it. :(

FSP-Rebel
09-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Haha...

I heard the ad on Free Talk Live the other day.
Yeah, me too. I was like, what is this..