PDA

View Full Version : Why we are winning... though silently.

tnvoter
09-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Have you all not noticed? We STARTED the tea party business... were we in the right? Yes we were. Does that mean that every angry person that joins a tea party is? Not necessary, no; but the fact that we have been unseating at least some RINOS, and some that have been in power for DECADES is quite a victory.

The treasures reaped from our efforts aren't always immediate, lets keep it going folks!

speciallyblend
09-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Have you all not noticed? We STARTED the tea party business... were we in the right? Yes we were. Does that mean that every angry person that joins a tea party is? Not necessary, no; but the fact that we have been unseating at least some RINOS, and some that have been in power for DECADES is quite a victory.

The treasures reaped from our efforts aren't always immediate, lets keep it going folks!

you betcha;)

tnvoter
09-14-2010, 09:10 PM
you betcha;)

no no no n ono no no palin quotes/winks allowed

speciallyblend
09-14-2010, 10:15 PM
no no no n ono no no palin quotes/winks allowed

ooo dam, totally slipped my mind that palin used that saying. i am so sorry;) seriously. washes my mouth out with soap ahhh better;)

TCE
09-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Although we have fewer liberty candidates than is optimal still in the running. We are down to around 5 or 6, I believe.