Sematary
10-17-2007, 01:50 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/index.html

crhoades
10-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Somebody send them a link to RP's flickr site! LOL

Jojo
10-17-2007, 01:55 PM
They seem to always choose an unflattering picture.
I think Ron looks really good now that he's older.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 01:56 PM
They're so desperate for that advertising money, its just sad. I think a meeting was held: start being nice to Ron Paul so we can get his internet dollarz.

JMann
10-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Can the campaign get an updated picture of Paul to the media outlets that looks more presidential? Also, he has grey hair now not black. Is that pic for the '88 campaign?

kylejack
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Can the campaign get an updated picture of Paul to the media outlets that looks more presidential? Also, he has grey hair now not black. Is that pic for the '88 campaign?

Its been on his Congressional site for ages.

Question_Authority
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Did you read the accompanying article? Romney is such a phony. What a suck-up. This whole thing hopefully did get RP some notice for his truly conservative views.

Crappy coverage of his speech though, compared to Romney.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,302750,00.html

Drknows
10-17-2007, 02:05 PM
They're so desperate for that advertising money, its just sad. I think a meeting was held: start being nice to Ron Paul so we can get his internet dollarz.

Haha i wouldn't call it being nice, they might seem fair right now but just wait. Besides look at that pic and title of the story RNC Gala Disappoints. It looks like two mug shots.

They don't like mitt either. 1.Mccain 3 Fred 3.Rudy is the order they would like to see.

justinc.1089
10-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah well keep in mind if you look at their polls Paul is basically not even there....

And Foxnews wants Giuliani terribly. Its really obvious, he is on there almost everyday practically. Its the only thing giving him hope of winning the nomination because Giuliani is nothing without Foxnews because the republican voters will not get behind him. Romney, McCain, or Thompson, yes, but Giuliani no.

I'm getting tired of seeing stuff like "The media is waking up!" posted everytime Paul is put on tv. If Paul was leading with 75% we would not see anything until a few weeks before the primary. Then the media would start showing Paul at 50-60%, and then when he won with 75% they would all have seizures.

werdd
10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Paul received a somewhat less enthusiastic reception but stuck to his platform of smaller government, eliminating the income tax and attracting youth to his campaign.

lmfao...... ive seen a video of romney supporters - a bunch of kids that got paid for a ferry ride in michigan, monotonely chanting mitt romney, im sure fox was accurate on this report - fair and balanced as usual