PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'Donnell keeps the anti-establishment train rolling

BamaFanNKy
09-14-2010, 07:17 PM
http://freemaninky.blogspot.com/2010/09/christine-odonnell-keeps-train-rolling.html

Brian4Liberty
09-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Just saw Hannity (not a regular viewer), but he may be experiencing the true nature of his neo-con buddies there at Fox News. Who knows if he was sincere, but he claimed to be angered by his fellows attacking O'Donnell. Then he had Frank (FU) Luntz on, who took a sideways stab at O'Donnell and Angle (and maybe Rand) by saying voters will need to see the upcoming debates and decide if they want to vote for "amateurs"...seems to be the establishment talking point today.

RSLudlum
09-14-2010, 07:30 PM
. Then he had Frank (FU) Luntz on, who took a sideways stab at O'Donnell and Angle (and maybe Rand) by saying voters will need to see the upcoming debates and decide if they want to vote for "amateurs"...seems to be the establishment talking point today.

The PPC (Professional Political Class) is starting to get worried. :)

HarryBrowneLives
09-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Good for Hannity for a change. The Professional/Establishment class is runnin' scared. I'd rather loose than continue to have RINO's like Castle in there. The Hell with them!:D

MozoVote
09-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Say "Ahhhh"

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20100915/capt.7ccf3cc57eec4b6485ce28ca5c15cb71-7ccf3cc57eec4b6485ce28ca5c15cb71-0.jpg?x=264&y=345&q=85&sig=WLFuANtu3nNVB6t3bLMwOw--

Stop Making Cents
09-14-2010, 08:21 PM
The Tea Party owes Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude. Most of these victories would not have been possible without her support.

MozoVote
09-14-2010, 08:44 PM
The Tea Party owes Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude. Most of these victories would not have been possible without her support.

Sarah Palin is only an ally of convenience right now. Wait until she picks someone we don't like for 2012. There will be a wide field stepping up to fight Obama. Liberty delegates will likely be at odds with her influence in the state conventions.

dude58677
09-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Just saw Hannity (not a regular viewer), but he may be experiencing the true nature of his neo-con buddies there at Fox News. Who knows if he was sincere, but he claimed to be angered by his fellows attacking O'Donnell. Then he had Frank (FU) Luntz on, who took a sideways stab at O'Donnell and Angle (and maybe Rand) by saying voters will need to see the upcoming debates and decide if they want to vote for "amateurs"...seems to be the establishment talking point today.

He got in an argument with Karl Rove over this.

Brett85
09-14-2010, 09:49 PM
He got in an argument with Karl Rove over this.

Rove actually did call Rand a good candidate though. I was surprised.

K466
09-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Good to see the anti-establishment wave continue, let's hope O'Donnel has a few pro-liberty positions.

sailingaway
09-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Rove actually did call Rand a good candidate though. I was surprised.

1. He's winning.

2. It's obvious.

3. Mitch McConnell's favorables in the state are underwater and he really hurt himself with primary voters in particular (the ones who came out to vote for Rand in greater numbers than ever in any primary in the history of Kentucky). Rand needs party support, but they also NEED to support Rand. For one thing it may give them color to say, 'look, we DO support the good ones'... divide and conquer.

I agree they are getting worried and will be interested in seeing their next move after ODonnell's win settles. They would be suicidal to fight the tea party at this stage and I suspect they are going to support it to be seen as team players, and count on passions receding by the next election cycle, meanwhile undermining those they want to primary.

Johnnybags
09-15-2010, 09:20 AM
The Deleware GOP still seems to think Castle won? LOL, check out the website. Maybe he could pull a Crist.