PDA

View Full Version : In Light of Prop 19, I found this hilarious

Jordan
09-14-2010, 05:44 PM
http://www.courierpress.com/photos/galleries/2010/sep/13/marijuana-burial/?partner=popular

Burying marijuana.

Jeremy
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
What a waste of money. The government is burying crops! BIZARO WORLD!

Jordan
09-14-2010, 06:08 PM
What a waste of money. The government is burying crops! BIZARO WORLD!

Well I thought it was funny because it is probably the most dramatic way I could think of to get rid of it.

dannno
09-14-2010, 06:10 PM
lol, those fools are making nature illegal :D

I think God is going to be pissed at them.

Jeremy
09-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Well I thought it was funny because it is probably the most dramatic way I could think of to get rid of it.

You should have attended the funeral.

dannno
09-14-2010, 06:28 PM
What's funny is the minuscule amount that the bust comprised.. Those buds weren't very big and it is nearing the end of growing season, so I don't think they were big producers. All that leaf and stem material you see going in that hole would have gotten thrown away anyway.

Such a waste of time.

coastie
09-14-2010, 06:39 PM
What's funny is the minuscule amount that the bust comprised.. Those buds weren't very big and it is nearing the end of growing season, so I don't think they were big producers. All that leaf and stem material you see going in that hole would have gotten thrown away anyway.

Such a waste of time.

That would've made a LOT of ISO hash tho.:p

Mini-Me
09-14-2010, 06:41 PM
So, basically, now we really ARE paying them to dig ditches and fill them back up. ;)

Brian4Liberty
09-14-2010, 06:45 PM

Isn't that exactly what they were doing? The big buds were already gone...