PDA

View Full Version : The Origin of American Politics

thomj76
09-14-2010, 11:40 AM
If you have ever wondered about the origin of American Politics, there is a new website out there that covers this.

The website is www.t-o-o-l-s.net (http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net)

The subject matter is "The Hermetic Way". Within the download links for "The Hermetic Way, one will find answers to where the signs & symbols that regulate society.

Humbly, I hope that we can push this site out there for those that want to indeed find out "Why the world runs the way it does."

We would love to have those that are interested in this to join us, and remember, without the right tools, the job is that much more hard to accomplish.

Thanks for your time, and we hope you enjoy the site. It's a work in progress, and a labor of love...

thomj76
09-15-2010, 06:10 AM
Quite frankly, if we keep chasing the tail in the "wag the dog" scenario, we have no chance to reclaim the Dream that is America...

www.t-o-o-l-s.net (http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net)

This lets one get ahead of the curve...Please keep this on the front page...

wizardwatson
09-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Ugh,

I'll stick with my hope that the Jews are right and the messiah will come and save us. Much more simple and direct way to understand God/Universe.

thomj76
09-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Parts I & II are a primer and thus prepares one more fully. For those whose time is more compressed, Part III directly tells the story of the Formation of America. If one is going to walk the path of the Sovereign, they must understand the path of the Sovereign.

In the political atmosphere that has done this country much ill, we can not continue to entrust blindly those who would seek to rule on our behalf, because most would SEEK TO RULE US, and not abide by Constitutional Constraints.

wizardwatson
09-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Don't you think the numerology stuff is going to turn off about 99% of people who might come to this thread?

I mean, I'm browsing it and it looks very well thought out but a lot of people just think this stuff is contrived.

wizardwatson
09-15-2010, 07:18 AM
I do have a question actually, why is numerology applied to English rather than say latin or one of the "old" languages?

I always wondered that.

thomj76
09-15-2010, 07:35 AM
English wasn't "finalized" until the dictionaries of the early 1800's...It was a vehicle to carry these thoughts. It was made to be esoteric though. "Only worthy of those that were in the inner circles", so to speak.

These were the same people like Webster who said the quote, 'What ever makes men good Christians, makes them good Citizens'. I am Christian myself, however, that does not make me any less of a 'Citizen Watchdog'.

wizardwatson
09-15-2010, 07:38 AM
English wasn't "finalized" until the dictionaries of the early 1800's...It was a vehicle to carry these thoughts. It was made to be esoteric though. "Only worthy of those that were in the inner circles", so to speak.

These were the same people like Webster who said the quote, 'What ever makes men good Christians, makes them good Citizens'. I am Christian myself, however, that does not make me any less of a 'Citizen Watchdog'.

Interesting. I never really thought of the possibility that English was a "created" language rather than a naturally occurring one.

wizardwatson
09-15-2010, 07:49 AM
So if I'm to read each of these pdf's, am I to read them in order? Is order important here?

thomj76
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Each part is stand alone in the concept of Mental Aerobics. Part III specifically focuses on the formation of America. Parts I & II give a more broad overview of "The Hermetic Way" in that one understands more fully the reasons that certain Signs & Symbols are used to represent the concepts that they do.

There are five parts in book I. We are trying to procure investors to allow Book I to be finished by the end of the year, and to upgrade what is on the site into a more "Professional Published" look. The information will still be the same, however, and we decided it was more important to get the info out, then to wait.

There has never been a time in America's history when more and more people are waking up. It is of critical importance that we act with balanced thought in regard to how our country should operate.

Sola_Fide
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
This is ridiculous bro.

Delete your own thread please.

thomj76
09-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Spoken like a true nay-sayer...Thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

Sola_Fide
09-15-2010, 11:17 AM
YouTube - 2012 Salvation Project (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3yI7bsj-X0&feature=player_embedded)

I don't mean to be rude, but come on dude... that video used more words to say absolutley nothing than I've ever heard in my life.

The narrarator could have just said "I am saying nothing" and it would have been more effective. But hey man, you slap "2012" on something and I'm sure some kids on the internet will buy it:)

thomj76
09-15-2010, 11:31 AM
If governments and religions are snares unto us all, perhaps looking into "The Hermetic Way" will not only answer the questions why, but will provide the tools as to not being fooled again.

But hey, the road constructed for us to be on is working out very well, for some....

WaltM
09-15-2010, 11:56 AM
by Means of National Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Parties in the Struggle for Power

thomj76
09-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Not to mention, keeping the tired, poor, huddled teeming masses in the dark as to the true nature of understanding the path of the sovereign...Oh wait, I did mention that.

Of course, if one looks at the Statue of Liberty through the eyes of Nike (The Goddess of Victory) & Mithra, perhaps one would see the cogs of Tammany Hall & Boss Tweed in a different light.

wizardwatson
09-16-2010, 09:39 AM
This is ridiculous bro.

Delete your own thread please.

YouTube - 2012 Salvation Project (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3yI7bsj-X0&feature=player_embedded)

I don't mean to be rude, but come on dude... that video used more words to say absolutley nothing than I've ever heard in my life.

The narrarator could have just said "I am saying nothing" and it would have been more effective. But hey man, you slap "2012" on something and I'm sure some kids on the internet will buy it:)

I haven't see the video but I did actually read through all 27 parts. There's a lot of interesting ideas presented, and if you can see that the imagery and way its presented are very much part of the message, I think there's a lot to see in it. What it "means" to you personally by reading I think is an individual matter, but collectively it definitely speaks to the symbology in our money and imagery that is present throughout this place we call "America".

But again I haven't seen this video so not sure how well it does or doesn't do the material justice. I'm assuming its simply an introduction anyway.

If governments and religions are snares unto us all, perhaps looking into "The Hermetic Way" will not only answer the questions why, but will provide the tools as to not being fooled again.

But hey, the road constructed for us to be on is working out very well, for some....

In a way I've always thought that governments and religions were co-opted to a large degree. Where are the great kings? The leaders? The healers and the high priests? For that matter where are the great teachers? It seems if there are any wise ones out there they've retreated into obscurity, perhaps for good reason. And the world has been left to its own questionable inclinations which rather than making a literal "hell on earth" seems to have created a kind of mad "circus" of chaos as the ignorant of the world causes nations and peoples to grind against one another, only being satiated and balanced by forces of nature unknown to those who run up against them. Surely if anything, this time in history has shown us that we lack the power to control our own destiny. We may "feel" that its possible, but the forces that control current events seem old and deeply rooted in past events many feel will ultimately have to "work themselves out" before positive change can take place (ie. economic "malinvestment" and inevitable correction type thinking).

But running parallel to all this, and what I think the "Hermetic Way" speaks to, is a force of nature, or "quality" of nature that has always been there. Something many people have always been aware of. Something that can never be "co-opted", something "inalienable". As the Buddhists say, a "communication beyond the scriptures".

Not to mention, keeping the tired, poor, huddled teeming masses in the dark as to the true nature of understanding the path of the sovereign...Oh wait, I did mention that.

I have little faith that the teeming masses will ever rise up or actively pursue this kind of knowledge. The great masses have always been under the protection of what you refer to as the "Compassionate One". There place in the next life is already secure.

We cannot even organize ourselves in this movement, supposedly based on the core principles of freedom and liberty, in an effective manner, I seriously doubt we will cause any kind of "uprising" within the masses. My assessment as to why this is the case within this movement centers heavily around the fact that we've neglected compassion far too much.

No, I think this knowledge is meant for those who are gifted, for those who "have ears to hear". The ignorant and the wicked will pay no mind, but perhaps it will have meaning to those who've already been pointing in the right direction.

But again, I'm speaking sort of about the "context" of this "hermetic way" material. People focused on pragmatism and wish to spend time on things they consider "useful" to their individual goals will probably be disappointed if they feel they haven't found anything useful from this material. But if you have a mind to do it for the sake of "mental gymnastics" as thomj76 phrases it, my opinion is that you'd find some interesting things you'd never thought of before and would enjoy the ride.

thomj76
09-17-2010, 07:30 AM
There are two stories that demonstrate the formation of America and the course determined after that forming.

The first is the story of Ben Franklin flying his "kite" in a thunderstorm where he discovers electricity. Remember that Franklin founded the "Junto" in 1727 in Philadelphia. Also known as the "leather apron" club, one of the purposes of the club was to brainstorm publicly beneficial ideas.

http://www.juntosociety.com/about.html

From the perspective of Signs & Symbols, a kite and lightning also represent a "bird of prey", and "enlightenment".

Works of art done in the hermetic way will show the lightning coming from the North East.

A stroke of lightning consists of both a negative and a positive stroke.

America was formed upon both Eastern & Western thought. While one could attempt to debate this, the Signs & Symbols show otherwise. With the next story that follows, one can demonstrate that shortly after the formation of America, that those in "power" literally chopped away the Eastern side of this merging.

That story would be the one of George Washington, as promulgated by Parson Weems in the early 1800's. Most have heard this in Elementary school as the story of little George chopping down the cherry tree.

What blooms in DC in the spring? The cherry blossoms...From where...Japan...

Shortly after that, Horace Mann introduces his "Public Education" system that where called "Normal" school. the name "Normal" came from France, and the teaching methods where those used in "Post Napoleonic" Prussian seminaries.

The time frame is important, because in Prussia, there was a new patriotic fervor instilled in the region to compensate for what was the perceived reasons why this short French Artillery officer was able to subdue so much of Europe. That reason was lack of fervent patriotism.

The methodology in these schools was to separate knowledge into distinct subjects. The results were students that had specific knowledge in a few areas, however, by and large, they failed to have extensive knowledge in many relative areas. Extrapolate that out into the future that followed, and the groundwork was laid for the fervent patriotism that led to so many more World Wars than just I & II.

Enter another Horace, this one Greely, and his associated quote, "Go West Young Man.' This laid the framework for Manifest Destiny, and the vacuum created by Westward expansion was filled by Immigrants primarily from Europe on the East Coast. This allowed the rise of Grafted Institutions such as Tammany Hall to abuse their power over a citizenry that was more used to the European way of doing things.

After the War between the States, add a massive splash of Reconstruction, to the Square Deal, on top of "Making the World Safe for Democracy", and the concepts of a not so "Silent Cal" in a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage, then one can understand that Hoover's do suck, and the New Deal would lay further the framework for the "Great Society" and a "Shining City on the Hill" with a "Thousand points of light" around.

What has happened to America is clearly spelled out in our history. Unfortunately, students' ability to consider relative thought has been eroded and degraded to the point that it is today. Hyper-pluralism anyone?

If you want to learn more, go to www.t-o-o-l-s.net (http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net) . If you follow the links to page 3 (http://t-o-o-l-s.net/The_Hermetic_Way_I_-_III.html) you will understand more things than you may realize.

After all, it was the Ron Paul Revolution that laid the framework for the Tea Party movement that followed. More people than ever before in our known history are waking up. Let's continue this...We look forward to seeing you...

wizardwatson
09-17-2010, 10:24 AM
There are two stories that demonstrate the formation of America and the course determined after that forming.

The first is the story of Ben Franklin flying his "kite" in a thunderstorm where he discovers electricity. Remember that Franklin founded the "Junto" in 1727 in Philadelphia. Also known as the "leather apron" club, one of the purposes of the club was to brainstorm publicly beneficial ideas.

http://www.juntosociety.com/about.html

From the perspective of Signs & Symbols, a kite and lightning also represent a "bird of prey", and "enlightenment".

Works of art done in the hermetic way will show the lightning coming from the North East.

A stroke of lightning consists of both a negative and a positive stroke.

America was formed upon both Eastern & Western thought. While one could attempt to debate this, the Signs & Symbols show otherwise. With the next story that follows, one can demonstrate that shortly after the formation of America, that those in "power" literally chopped away the Eastern side of this merging.

That story would be the one of George Washington, as promulgated by Parson Weems in the early 1800's. Most have heard this in Elementary school as the story of little George chopping down the cherry tree.

What blooms in DC in the spring? The cherry blossoms...From where...Japan...

Shortly after that, Horace Mann introduces his "Public Education" system that where called "Normal" school. the name "Normal" came from France, and the teaching methods where those used in "Post Napoleonic" Prussian seminaries.

The time frame is important, because in Prussia, there was a new patriotic fervor instilled in the region to compensate for what was the perceived reasons why this short French Artillery officer was able to subdue so much of Europe. That reason was lack of fervent patriotism.

The methodology in these schools was to separate knowledge into distinct subjects. The results were students that had specific knowledge in a few areas, however, by and large, they failed to have extensive knowledge in many relative areas. Extrapolate that out into the future that followed, and the groundwork was laid for the fervent patriotism that led to so many more World Wars than just I & II.

Enter another Horace, this one Greely, and his associated quote, "Go West Young Man.' This laid the framework for Manifest Destiny, and the vacuum created by Westward expansion was filled by Immigrants primarily from Europe on the East Coast. This allowed the rise of Grafted Institutions such as Tammany Hall to abuse their power over a citizenry that was more used to the European way of doing things.

After the War between the States, add a massive splash of Reconstruction, to the Square Deal, on top of "Making the World Safe for Democracy", and the concepts of a not so "Silent Cal" in a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage, then one can understand that Hoover's do suck, and the New Deal would lay further the framework for the "Great Society" and a "Shining City on the Hill" with a "Thousand points of light" around.

What has happened to America is clearly spelled out in our history. Unfortunately, students' ability to consider relative thought has been eroded and degraded to the point that it is today. Hyper-pluralism anyone?

If you want to learn more, go to www.t-o-o-l-s.net (http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net) . If you follow the links to page 3 (http://t-o-o-l-s.net/The_Hermetic_Way_I_-_III.html) you will understand more things than you may realize.

After all, it was the Ron Paul Revolution that laid the framework for the Tea Party movement that followed. More people than ever before in our known history are waking up. Let's continue this...We look forward to seeing you...

I know I'm in a minority of people here who may have happened upon this thread, but I think this shit is deep.

What if the real conspiracy is that all the power hungry of the world had themselves been deceived by an even greater conspiracy.

"What you see before you is a masterpiece of deception."

But who is being deceived?

If the meek have been deceived by evil, but the evil have been deceived by the good and the righteous, does not the old adage, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" apply?

thomj76
09-17-2010, 05:20 PM
Quick note:

There are a lot more things to come in parts 4 & 5, which will complete book I of The Hermetic Way.

Already in this thread, one can see that if one takes the time to read the info @ t-o-o-l-s.net (http://t-o-o-l-s.net), their opinion of the information may evolve into a position based in objective study.

The video that was done is just an intro...It basically states that this is an invitation to the work on the site, and to T.O.O.L.S. One can either accept the invitation, or not.

As I look at a majority of threads here (no slight intended to the posters), I see a lot of tail wagging. If we do not cut through the snares and the multitudes of distractions, we will never gain the upper hand. It will just be chasing the tail, day after day.

This is a Revival of Learning, and you are invited.

thomj76
09-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I realize that the nature of the "General Politics" is fast flowing and many postings happen here.

A thread is also running over in the Philosophy section:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2897135#post2897135

and should be easier to find for those that are interested than trying to tread this in the open waters of GP.

I can not stress enough though, that if we really want to walk the path of the sovereign, we must understand the path of the sovereign. this will more than likely not happen, unless one understands the house as it was created in the several united States, and the current federal chartering instrument, the American Constitution.

http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net .

There are 3 pages to the site, and on the 3rd one will find the links to over half of Book I. Part III demonstrates the formation of America, and the sources by which certain "Founding Fathers" used.

Stars and Bars
09-22-2010, 05:15 PM
It doesn't look like numerology to me.

http://www.t-o-o-l-s.net/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2897135#post2897135

fj45lvr
09-23-2010, 12:28 AM
nobody will ever know because the inhabitants didn't keep written record.

thomj76
09-23-2010, 11:12 AM
I suppose that is in reference to "Pre-Amerigo Vespucci" time...

However, let us consider the "Archetype=101", the original from which copies are derived.

In America, the archetypes for Man & Woman, legally speaking are John & Jane Doe (John+Jane+Doe=101)

Considering "The House=101".

House=68
Language=68

In the tempered republic of America (Red, White, Blue =132)

Tempered=86
Republic=86

Six=52
Eight=49
52+49=101

To be tempered, requires, "Fire, Water, Gas=132"

Looking at "System=101"

One =34
Zero=64
One =34

34+64+34=132

In John+Jane+Doe, one might say there is found "Venus+Mars=132" and dear reader,

you have been introduced to "The house" of "Archetype" in the "System" that was created in this "Tempered Republic".

Sound like world order to me...

If you would like to study this as well in the Forum of Philosophy, the link to this post is:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2901782#post2901782

The website for "The Hermetic Way" is http://t-o-o-l-s.net
(http://t-o-o-l-s.net)

The Door is Open...

Justinjj1
09-23-2010, 08:36 PM
I find all of this really interesting, but it is pretty new to me. What do you think of Thelema?

thomj76
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Never heard of it...A quick wiki search gives us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

T.O.O.L.S. (Temple of Objective Life Study), is an independent order of the Rosy Cross. While one will certainly find other works out there that have discussed "The Hermetic Way"; this is not new, nor is it claimed to be new.

It is a Revival of Learning... A way, one could say to overcome the obstacles of a history of conditioned linear thought.

So to get to the skinny, I haven't heard of thelema before. When one doesn't know the answer, one needs to get the information in order to give it thought.

In brief review, Crowley was aware of the concepts of "The Hermetic Way". It would be hard to gauge exactly how much without more in depth review of the work.

Tools is based on the mysteries as revealed through Dreams and Visions, and confirmed with Cross-Referencing different resources, be they dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc...usually the items that gather dust in most classrooms.

It is one's genetic heritage that lays out the blueprint of one's physical body. For my own genetic heritage, directly, I am an Army Ranger & US Gov't Teacher's son. Very much so was the way of "Citizen Watchdog" in our household, yet there was so much more information to be found than what the general ideas were "revealing/obscuring". Hope that personal info may give some relative insight, brief as it was.

As a group, we are in the formative stages. There is only a fraction that has been revealed so far, and we are trying very diligently to do this in the right way. As Aristotle paraphrased would say, "Bring what you have to the Table of Life."

thomj76
09-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Bump, for the sake of realizing the manner in which to truly understand the formation of "American Politics", and not just chasing the tail as it is "wagged" around.

If one would walk the path of the Sovereign, they must understand the Path of the Sovereign.

Stars and Bars
09-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Did you hear that Mazlan Othman head of the U.N. little-known office for outer space affairs (U.N.O.O.S.A) was appointed (earths first contact alien officer)

www.realufos.net/2010/09/united-nations-appoints-earths-first.html

thomj76
09-26-2010, 07:09 PM
When I saw the above link, I googled it, and found the UK link below.

To think that there is no chance that there is intelligent life out there other than our own sounds incredulous to me. Especially when one throws in Ezekiel, Elijah, The "Son's of God" straight out of Genesis, etc...

As defined, "terrestrial" means there is by default...extra-terrestrial...

Here is a link to UNOOSA appointment as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html

It does seem that "Hollywood" has used its powers that be, to slowly get the populace used to the concept that "We are not Alone". Of course, Hollywood has also green lit movies that do much to placate the masses and give them a false sense that they are on "top of things".

It may very well be that the only way to correct the course of this "New World Order", would be by (hopefully) benevolent contact and confirmation of Visitors.

Here is a tidbit on the parallels between how energy enters and leaves the Earth and on the president entering and leaving the White House.

Both enter in from the South (the South pole & the South lawn) & both leave from the North (the North Lawn, and the North Pole).

Is that coincidence, or is it by design? As it says in the Lord's Prayer, "On Earth, as it is in Heaven", one might see the connection between the current polarity of the Earth, and the set up for the "White House".

thomj76
09-30-2010, 11:48 PM
When I read part of Crowley's work in regard to "Thelema", there was a word that popped out very quickly. That word was fool, and I can not help but to think, that in the use of that word, there is pride and conceit.

As I am able to , I will study it some more and try to give thoughtful feedback upon the subject.

In the meantime, the thread over in philosophy is chugging along & here is the link again:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=261100

Well thought out feedback is welcome. Thanks...