PDA

View Full Version : Any Technical Or Statistical Way Of 'Keeping An Eye On' Youtube

S.Shorland
09-14-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm just wondering if it is at all possible to ensure that the video viewcounts are honest. I know that when 'climategate' hit,several people on wattsupwiththat.com were very skeptical about that searchterm being properly represented. I also don't think they are always entirely honest with political videos.There was some doubt about Daniel Hannan's excoriation of Brown being covered honestly.Everyone knows that Ron Paul is the King of the internet and it might pay some people to lessen the impact of any videos and prevent news coverage thereby.The John Dennis video was showing several 'honours' earlier but the tag is showing zero now.Can anything be done either technically or statistically with their own figures to keep them honest?

Elwar
09-14-2010, 10:46 AM
The video count was getting stopped on Ron Paul videos quite a bit in 2008.

S.Shorland
09-15-2010, 08:35 AM
SOMEBODY should really get on with this.The John Dennis video is nowhere to be seen on the 'news and politics' page when it has amased almost 500,000 views now.If you try to 'report a bug' you get an error and are sent to the 'please report what you experienced immediately before you arrived at this page' link which also shows an error.It's Kafkaesque. They are blatantly showing political bias imo and as they are so powerful,it is very,very concerning.Any topless American patriots want to make complaint videos?

Elwar
09-15-2010, 09:44 AM
The blatant disenfranchisement inspired Ron Paul supporters to give Ron Paul over $10 million.

DFF
09-15-2010, 11:03 PM
The owner of Youtube is Google...and both founders of Google are Zionist NWO-To-The-Core Jews. So, forget about a fair count. It won't happen.

PS -- I'm not anti-Semitic, I just recognize the truth: that powerful Jewish interests have our economy (via the Jewish controlled Fed, World Bank, and IMF) our media, our government, and our foreign policy by the balls. They hate everything Ron Paul represents - namely freedom from them - and will stop at nothing to undermine him.

S.Shorland
09-16-2010, 12:01 AM
YouTube - Topless Youtube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PtBAjW0qBo)
That's my rather wet protest! I admit that youtube is so big that it's almost too big to fight but it's worth thinking about it.Maybe there is a technical wizard out there that can write some programme or there is a statistical test that can assign probability to patterns of viewing.Some technical person should set up a 'youtubewatch' website where complaints can be recorded,at least. You can't have a multi national corporation deciding Political discourse.