PDA

View Full Version : Newest Member of the Liberty Movement:) Ron Paul 2012

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi Folks, We just adopted our new son into our family;) He is a Cutie! I will train him to sniff out biggovgop republicans and attack! :):)

Wife wouldn't let me name him Liberty or Ron Paul so we settled on Butters, now we need to get him a Ron Paul 2012 shirt or jacket. We cannot take butters anywhere with out a scene,so we need a Ron Paul 2012 xxs toy shirt or jacket!!

Chihuahua's For Liberty!!!!!!! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

PS that dog toy might be 6 inches if we are lucky:) now to make an avatar for butters!!

bucfish
09-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Can he chew off Mitt's hair or Palin's skirt???

CaseyJones
09-13-2010, 06:15 PM
WooHoo Liberty Babah!

Congrats ya Old Man :p

[EDIT] Oh it is a dog lol

purplechoe
09-13-2010, 06:51 PM
that's one cute son of a bitch!

phill4paul
09-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Why would you adopt a rat? SB that is just crazy!

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Can he chew off Mitt's hair or Palin's skirt???

haha, hmm mitt's hair is probably toxic due to all the hair gel. I am not sure butters wants any part of palin:)

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Why would you adopt a rat? SB that is just crazy!

haha i hear ya but he is a cutie, now to get my 5 yr old Maine coon cat to bond with it and not treat it like a cat toy;) so far they are getting along!!

Natalie
09-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Oh. My. Gosh!!! He is so freaking cute!!

phill4paul
09-13-2010, 07:00 PM
haha i hear ya but he is a cutie, now to get my 5 yr old Maine coon cat to bond with it and not treat it like a cat toy;) so far they are getting along!!

I'm giving 10 to 1 on the Maine Coons. Anyone?

Natalie
09-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Wife wouldn't let me name him Liberty or Ron Paul so we settled on Butters, now we need to get him a Ron Paul 2012 shirt or jacket. We cannot take butters anywhere with out a scene,so we need a Ron Paul 2012 xxs toy shirt or jacket!!

Chihuahua's For Liberty!!!!!!! Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

I just snapped a pic of my Chihuahua wearing her old Ron Paul shirt :cool:

http://i51.tinypic.com/i2jz1h.jpg

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 07:51 PM
I just snapped a pic of my Chihuahua wearing her old Ron Paul shirt :cool:

http://i51.tinypic.com/i2jz1h.jpg

so where do you suggest i order a xxs toy dog shirt or sweater with Ron paul 2012 on it?:)

we cannot take this lil dog anywhere without butters causing a scene(his cuteness attracts everyone);) might as well use butters to promote Ron Paul 2012!!!:):)

if i can find a blank xxs shirt or xxs jacket/sweater! We have the equipment to put it on!!

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
found link for plain xxs teacup teas!!

http://motleymutt.com/Plain-Dog-Tees/c101/index.html

unless anyone knows of a cheaper source for xxs teacup clothing!

anyone on rpf make dog clothing?? i really want to deck butters out in some snowboard jacket type of clothes;) how do i find winter xxs teacup booties for a dog!! gonna turn butters into a sleigh dog;)

Natalie
09-13-2010, 08:49 PM
I can't remember if I got mine on Cafepress or Zazzle. It was one of the two. Here are a few shirts.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&q=ron+paul+2012+dog+shirts&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=T-KOTJygJ8SblgfktpSGDg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDkQrQQwAg

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 08:56 PM
I can't remember if I got mine on Cafepress or Zazzle. It was one of the two. Here are a few shirts.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&q=ron+paul+2012+dog+shirts&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=T-KOTJygJ8SblgfktpSGDg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CDkQrQQwAg

haha nice;) my wife is gonna kill me when i order this;) now to find a person to custom design a snowboard jacket for butters;)

i got this dog for my wife and now i am trying to get it good gear to wear! Gotta keep the lil fella warm at 10,200 ft!!! gonna turn him into a mtn pack dog;)

i will let him carry the pipe and bud on his mini backpack;) haha the lil fella is only 2 months old;) just starting to get hyper!!

Natalie
09-13-2010, 09:18 PM
haha nice;) my wife is gonna kill me when i order this;) now to find a person to custom design a snowboard jacket for butters;)

i got this dog for my wife and now i am trying to get it good gear to wear! Gotta keep the lil fella warm at 10,200 ft!!! gonna turn him into a mtn pack dog;)

i will let him carry the pipe and bud on his mini backpack;) haha the lil fella is only 2 months old;) just starting to get hyper!!

Cuuuute! Chihuahuas are the greatest! I had a bunch of outfits for my dog and I used to dress her up for the first couple years I had her. She is five now and I don't really dress her up anymore because she prefers to be naked. Plus I live in Houston now where it is hot as hell most of the time. I will put a jacket on her if it is chilly out though ;)

Kylie
09-13-2010, 10:12 PM
What a cute little piece of shit dog!!!

Have fun with it!! They are cute as could be :)