PDA

View Full Version : obama accepting carlyle group money

spivey378
10-17-2007, 12:41 PM
does anyone have a link for this? a buddy of mine is in between obama and paul. i def heard this, but couldnt find a valid source

steph3n
10-17-2007, 12:43 PM
really no big deal here, I know a number of people that work for Carlyle in the technology industry.

they own some of the worlds largest datacenters, and therefore employee many.

Unless it is from a PAC do NOT make a big deal out of this!

constituent
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
make a big deal out of this. make no mistake, carlyle group is the war machine and is the enemy.

Primbs
10-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Carlyle makes a lot of money from the war. An issue could be made of this.

spivey378
10-17-2007, 12:48 PM
we need proof tho, i cant find it. i tried google to no avail.

i heard he accepted 50,000

steph3n
10-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Dr Paul got more money from the defense contractors than anyone other republican, this make him evil?

some of you need to understand that people are employed by companies that may be tied to a problem but they are not the problem. Carlyle group owns a TON of real estate and I know more than 40 carlyle employees that are nothing but real estate agents, and another 10-12 that are technology managers.

constituent
10-17-2007, 12:50 PM
hmmmm... starting to doubt, there would certainly be mega subtrefuge going on.

look at the FEC records, or try opensecrets.org

steph3n
10-17-2007, 12:52 PM
hmmmm... starting to doubt, there would certainly be mega subtrefuge going on.

look at the FEC records, or try opensecrets.org

it is easy there are 161 pages of results, the first page is dominated by john edwards.

constituent
10-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Dr Paul got more money from the defense contractors than anyone other republican, this make him evil?

some of you need to understand that people are employed by companies that may be tied to a problem but they are not the problem. Carlyle group owns a TON of real estate and I know more than 40 carlyle employees that are nothing but real estate agents, and another 10-12 that are technology managers.

show me that statistic.

you, and your friends, need to understand that working with a group
that actively seeks to kill people (whether it's in real estate, uh... see inflation, see housing bubble... no sympathy for the devil friend) for monetary and
political gain, makes them guilty parties just as much as anyone else.

if you help carlyle turn a profit in one area, you help fund some sick bastard
thing in another. your salary is dependent upon sponging off of the government. you are a welfare queen/king. get off the teet...

oh yea, and stop being an accessory to murder.

that's all. yea, carlyle IS a problem.

AlexAmore
10-17-2007, 12:55 PM
I think there are better arguments against Obama. Obama supports "The War on Terr'r"...he just calls it "combating international terrorism". Obama has fallen for Bush's propaganda:

"And we can, then, more effectively deal with one of the
greatest threats to the United States, Israel and world peace: Iran."
- Obama at AIPAC

"we should take no option, including military action, off the table" - Obama talking about Iran at AIPAC.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2007/03/obamas_aipac_speech_text_as_pr.html

Anti-war my ass. I actually saw some of his supporters at a peace vigil...I was there with my mom and uncle with Ron Paul attire on. It was organized by moveon.org lol.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 12:57 PM
you really need to get educated, Carlyle group owns a lot of COMMERCIAL real estate, not houses.

you also have no place telling people where to work.
To run a business in the technology industry you have to go through the carlyle group at some point.
95% of the internet traffic in the world is going through a carlyle or Terremark owned datacenter unless it is a point to point connection.

So get off the internet, you are supporting them.

show me that statistic.

that actively seeks to kill people (whether it's in real estate, uh... see inflation, see housing bubble... no sympathy for the devil friend) for monetary and

thing in another. your salary is dependent upon sponging off of the government. you are a welfare queen/king. get off the teet...

tfelice
10-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Okay here's what I came up with:

http://opensecrets.org/pres08/search.asp?txtCID=&name=%28all%29&employ=carlyle&state=%28all%29&zip=%28any+zip%29&submit=OK&amt=a&sort=A

Three persons who list their employer as The Carlyle Group have donated to Obama. They are Cedric L Bobo, Mark Johnson and Ray Whiteman

Here are their bios on the Carlyle Group's website

http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/team/l5-team3171.html
http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/team/l5-team2812.html
http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/team/l5-team869.html

cac1963
10-17-2007, 12:58 PM
show me that statistic.

I work for a defense contractor, and I know four others locally who also work for them, and also support Ron Paul with their time, money and devotion. You want us to go support somebody else?

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
I work for a defense contractor, and I know four others locally who also work for them, and also support Ron Paul with their time, money and devotion. You want us to go support somebody else?

obviously we are not worthy to be a part of this elitist group :rolleyes:

AlexAmore
10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Some of the first Ron Paul supporters I met and subsequently got to know well are government (I think it might be defense too) contractors....they are also very very active.

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:04 PM
support who you want cac. what a ridiculous question.
trying to flaunt your money? get real.
you'll only impress other fascists (I know
they're lurking in the wings here too, I'm
even on friendly terms w/ some of them).

carlyle group is a problem. remind me again who
was selling their way out of carlyle group on that
one certain day?

remember we're talking about obama here, a democratic
candidate, not a republican one. we all know that the republican
party has been very fascist friendly in the last decade and the party
leaders have made no qualms about it. the dems on the other hand
have been trying to play the innocent here.

this is their major advantage the supposed, "anti-war" bit.

and besides that, carlyle group was a central focus
during the film "fahrenheit 9/11" put out by notorious
democratic shill Micheal Moore.

Here's a chance to call his bluff too.

perhaps steve3po, you should try getting an education.

for more lessons in pratical politiking feel free to PM me anytime.

::shill::
::awful jackass::

Zydeco
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
really no big deal here, I know a number of people that work for Carlyle in the technology industry.

they own some of the worlds largest datacenters, and therefore employee many.

Unless it is from a PAC do NOT make a big deal out of this!

No, this is a huge deal. Once the American people understand that the Democrats and Republicans fight in public and fuck in private, they will see through the entire scam.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
so you can speak against groups of people all the time, but we can't have jobs?

right.......

support who you want cac. what a ridiculous question.
trying to flaunt your money? get real.

carlyle group is a problem. remind me again who
was buying their way out of carlyle group on that
one certain day?

remember we're talking about obama here, a democratic
candidate, not a republican one. we all know that the republican
party has been very fascist friendly in the last decade and the party
leaders have made no qualms about it. the dems on the other hand
have been trying to play the innocent here.

this is their major advantage the supposed, "anti-war" bit.

and besides that, carlyle group was a central focus
during the film "fahrenheit 9/11" put out by notorious
democratic shill Micheal Moore.

perhaps steve3po, you should try getting an education.

for more lessons in pratical politiking, feel free to PM me anytime.

::shill::
::awful jackass::

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:06 PM
No, this is a huge deal. Once the American people understand that the Democrats and Republicans fight in public and fuck in private, they will see through the entire scam.

you do not get the point, these companies employee 10's of thousands of people, because someone works for them gives money does NOT mean this company is "endorsing" a candidate!

Zydeco
10-17-2007, 01:09 PM
you do not get the point, these companies employee 10's of thousands of people, because someone works for them gives money does NOT mean this company is "endorsing" a candidate!

Depends -- are these donations "encouraged" from the top? Such bundled donations are precisely how the Giuliani/Hillary/Obama/Thompson crowd get 10s of millions of $$ right out of the gate and are immediately "top tier."

So you could be right -- might just be a few random donors -- but it could also be a bundling effort. We are correct to keep a very suspicious eye on this.

Green Mountain Boy
10-17-2007, 01:09 PM
If you are a drive-thru attendent at Dunkin Donuts you are working for the Carlyle Group.

Just wanted to put that out there.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Depends -- are these donations "encouraged" from the top? Such bundled donations are precisely how the Giuliani/Hillary/Obama/Thompson crowd get 10s of millions of $$ right out of the gate and are immediately "top tier."

So you could be right -- might just be a few random donors -- but it could also be a bundling effort. We are correct to keep a very suspicious eye on this.

fine to watch it, but don't automatically try to tie it as a bad thing. It is not always so, not even close.

Zydeco
10-17-2007, 01:11 PM
fine to watch it, but don't automatically try to tie it as a bad thing. It is not always so, not even close.

Point taken.

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:15 PM
I you are a drive-thru attendent at Dunkin Donuts you are working for the Carlyle Group.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Hmmmmm..... how very anti-free market.

I thought Ron Paul was against corporatism? So what gives with
all this Carlyle shilling?

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:16 PM
not to forget, Carlyle recently purchased the home depot supply company that keeps home depot in stock, in addition to a load of nursing homes, a number of meatpacking companies, a portion of goodyear was sold off as a Carlyle unit.

Sometimes people may not even be a willing employee of these, but have had their previous employer bought out. Just researched it a bit and wanted to further clarify.

AlexAmore
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
not to forget, Carlyle recently purchased the home depot supply company that keeps home depot in stock, in addition to a load of nursing homes, a number of meatpacking companies, a portion of goodyear was sold off as a Carlyle unit.

Sometimes people may not even be a willing employee of these, but have had their previous employer bought out. Just researched it a bit and wanted to further clarify.

Uh oh so if i'm taking a shit...I might be supporting the Carlyle group.

Green Mountain Boy
10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
If you drink Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up you are supporting the Carlyle group. :)

RP4ME
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Carlyle Group seems to me to be the hieght of elite inside trading!!!! Barf!

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:38 PM

^Some might call this a problem.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:41 PM
true, other groups are the same Texas Pacific and KPMG, Cerberus group.....there are about 5 other major "private equity firms"

These companies can be truly scary, but they only are making such stockpiles of companies becuase of strict regulation killing the businesses and making them unable to refuse a sweet offer.

Carlyle Group seems to me to be the height of elite inside trading!!!! Barf!

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:41 PM
^Some might call this a problem.

it IS a problem, but it doesn't mean everyone working for them is a problem like you keep insinuating.

Green Mountain Boy
10-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Hmmmmm..... how very anti-free market.

I thought Ron Paul was against corporatism? So what gives with
all this Carlyle shilling?

No Carlyle shilling here.

I was just illustrating the extent of which the Carlyle Group pervades the market. It is not good, imo.

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:44 PM
what i am insinuating is that a pattern of donations coming from
Carlyle group connected individuals to a democratic candidate's
coffers would be a huge development in the [actually winning]
campaign.

you would literally wash the "base" right out from under
them.

consider that before you start flinging insults... btw.
i'm more than happy to return the favor, but would
prefer not.

thimnk.

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM

I was just illustrating the extent of which the Carlyle Group pervades the market. It is not good, imo.

yea, sorry. i wasn't refering to you, just using your quote as a starting point..

my apologies for not clarifying that.

thanks for the input btw.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:49 PM
you are the one telling people their jobs not worthy to be giving to anyone.
Have you ever thought that maybe some people would actually like to buy back their company by a group of employees under the right market conditions?
just think before you speak, and before you attack.

there are some very great people that work at Carlyle, that are against the war(even fought in it!), painting them with a broad brush is not a good practice, and exactly the point i try to make about the racist issues, it is certain people, not all.

yea, sorry. i wasn't refering to you, just using your quote as a starting point..

my apologies for not clarifying that.

thanks for the input btw.

constituent
10-17-2007, 01:51 PM
If you fought in the war you've painted yourself w/ the bad brush. no fault
of my own, your right to earn a living/level of comfort does not trump anyone's
right to life ever under any circumstances.

Furthermore, where did I say people were not worthy to give money? That
is ridiculous and typical of your argumentative stylings.

Perhaps you should read your guide to discourse for "the peasantry."

Anything else take it behind the scenes.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 01:57 PM
I do not work FOR carlyle group but my markets works with them because they and another company are the monopoly. You really need to tone down the rhetoric, you haven't a clue what you are speaking about.
the way you are speaking is no different than the people you so despise in the MSM.

just because a soldier fought in this war does not make them evil, nor does it make them painted with any bad brush. Soldiers follow orders, they were mislead just like many by lies. the blood is not on their hands, the blood is on the hands of our government, whom we seek to replace.

If you fought in the war you've painted yourself w/ the bad brush.

show me that statistic.

cac1963
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
If you fought in the war you've painted yourself w/ the bad brush. no fault
of my own, your right to earn a living/level of comfort does not trump anyone's
right to life ever under any circumstances.

Furthermore, where did I say people were not worthy to give money? That
is ridiculous and typical of your argumentative stylings.

Perhaps you should read your guide to discourse for "the peasantry."

Anything else take it behind the scenes.

What you're saying is that you want to used the fact that a handful of Carlyle Grp employees donated to Obama to try to paint Obama as a Carlyle stooge. When you do that, remember that a handful of Halliburton employees donated to Ron Paul. When you make your argument to your friend, be prepared to accept the same argument against Paul because of his "Halliburton" connections.

constituent
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
they strike, and I'll agree w/ you. until then, they're not doing their part. their efforts are not helping anything or anyone. simply showing up to working, is working against their best interests.

rather than all the corporate/bankster apologetics, you should try helping in the struggle against these bastards.

corporatism is clearly a problem Ron Paul seeks to address. it is also clearly a problem that the democratic party wants to pander about, while facilitating its growth.

and sorry steve3po, i have plenty a clue what i'm talking about so read up on the forum guidelines and drop the direct personal insults.

bbachtung
10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Obama has -- by far -- the most individual donors and the most total dollars from those who work for the Federal Reserve:

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/search.asp?txtCID=ALL&name=&employ=federal+reserve&state=%28all%29&zip=%28any+zip%29&submit=OK&amt=a&sort=A

constituent
10-17-2007, 02:05 PM
What you're saying is that you want to used the fact that a handful of Carlyle Grp employees donated to Obama to try to paint Obama as a Carlyle stooge. When you do that, remember that a handful of Halliburton employees donated to Ron Paul. When you make your argument to your friend, be prepared to accept the same argument against Paul because of his "Halliburton" connections.

no. what i'm saying is that we need to keep equal, if not more pressure on the opposition than their media stooges are keeping on our candidate. the rest i think is clear to anyone who reads through the thread.

p.s. i do consider working for Carlyle a problem. I also consider serving in the
fascist's military apparatus (military-industrial complex rp keeps talking about)
and following illegal orders reprehensible and next door to treason. Sorry, ignorance
is no excuse for breaking the law under any
circumstances.

i think we need to apply the same standards (under the patriot act, while we've got it) to
corporations that we apply to muslim charities.

Brock Landers
10-17-2007, 02:20 PM
I heard that Ron Paul is accepting donations from white supremecists, and Hillary is accepting donations from....:eek: ....gays! And Huckabee accepts donations from smack-addicted bass-players, and McCain regularly accepts donations from smokers. Giuliani gets support from Jews, and Romney is being funded by inter-galactic beings.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If a couple Carlyle employees want to donate to someone, they have as much right to do so as anyone else. Except the inter-galactic beings. They should just worry about their own planets and leave us alone.

RP4ME
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM

These private equity groups are not really engaging in free mrkts....so its not anti-free market when you really think about it to take issue with what many private equity companies are doing. In many but of course not all cases they are actually DESTROYING the wealth in this country via pump and dump schemes that decimate a company, then lay off a majority of their workers, and the the money is then transfered to the wealthy investors and no substantive value was created.
These firms answer to their investors and themselves not the shareholders of the companies they often shred to bits. Ths is centralizing wealth in the US via destructive means - a zero sum game ....so very Gecko!!! And Free mrkets in their purest form I belive would lead to decentralization of wealth and perhaps offer the best method of distributing wealth. I think their needs to be a limit to what these companies can do....perhaps teh states are still best for adressing this I dont know but I think it needs to be adrressed.

M.Bellmore
10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
If you drink Dr. Pepper/Seven-Up you are supporting the Carlyle group. :)

Say it ain't so! :cool:

ThePieSwindler
10-17-2007, 03:55 PM
does anyone have a link for this? a buddy of mine is in between obama and paul. i def heard this, but couldnt find a valid source

erm, couldnt the fact that obama has said we might need to keep the troops till 2013, and is certainly not a non-interventionist like Ron Paul... is your friend a democrat, because depending on their domestic positions, its a VERY easy decision....

EvilEngineer
10-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Disclosed Companies under the Carlyle Group umbrella:

Defense:
Aerostructures Corporation, The
Aviall Services, Inc.
Avio SpA
Combined Systems, Inc.
Composite Structures
DHS Technologies, LLC
EG&G Technical Services, Inc.
Firth Rixson
Howmet International
Indigo Systems, Inc.
Landmark Aviation
Lear Siegler Services, Inc.
NP Aerospace Limited
QinetiQ
Sippican, Inc.
Standard Aero Holdings, Inc.
Stellex Aerostructures, Inc.
United Defense Industries, Inc.
United States Marine Repair, Inc.
Vought Aircraft Industries, Inc.
Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corp.

Automotive

Allison Transmission
AxleTech International Holdings, Inc.
Beru AG
Diversified Machine, Inc.
Edscha AG
Grand Vehicle Works, LLC
Hertz Corporation
Honsel International Technologies
Horizon Lines, LLC
Key Plastics, LLC
Key Safety Systems, Inc.
Piedmont Hawthorne Holdings, Inc.
Rhythm Corporation
TrenStar, Inc.
United Components, Inc.
United Road Towing, Inc.

Retail

American Achievement Corporation
Babela Restaurant Management Co. Ltd.
Britax Childcare Holdings Limited
China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co. Ltd.
Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group
Dunkin' Brands
Entertainment Publications, Inc.
IMO Car Wash Group
Jandy
Mattress Giant Corporation
Oriental Trading Company
Orizonia Corporacion
Pacific China Holdings
Philosophy, Inc.
Saprogal, S.A.
Sharis Management Corporation
Targus Group International, Inc.
Topia Academy Co. Ltd.
Universidad Latinoamericana, S.C.
Xtep (China) Company Limited

Energy
4Gas Holding B.V.
Belden & Blake Corporation
Bottle Rock Power, LLC
CDM Resource Management Ltd.
CNAA
Coastal Carolina Clean Power LLC
Cobalt International Energy, L.P.
Collingwood Ethanol, L.P.
Dresser, Inc.
Ensus Ethanol
Frontier Drilling ASA
Great Offshore Limited
Green Earth Fuels, LLC
HongHua Group Holding
International Logging, Inc.
Kinder Morgan, Inc.
Kramer Junction
Legend Natural Gas
Legend Natural Gas II, L.P.
Legend Natural Gas III, L.P.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
Mariner Energy, Inc.
Moreno Group Holdings, LLC
Niska Gas Storage
Petroplus Holdings AG
Phoenix Exploration Company LP
Red Technology Alliance, LLC
Seabulk Intl
SemGroup, L.P.
Stallion Oilfield Services
Targe Energy LLC
Titan Specialties, Ltd.
Topaz Power Group, LLC
Vantage Energy, LLC

Healthcare

Acufocus, Inc.
Align Technology, Inc.
Apteka Holding ZAO
Healthcare;Realized
Cellutions, Inc.
Claris Lifesciences Limited
Colin Medical Technology Corporation
ConnectiCare Holdings, Inc.
Empi, Inc.
Endius, Inc.
Forba LLC
Heritage Health Systems, Inc.
Innovation Factory, The
InSight Health Services Corporation
InteliStaf Group, Inc.
LifeCare Holdings, Inc.
MedPointe, Inc.
MultiPlan, Inc.
NeoVista, Inc.
NP Aerospace Limited
PixelOptics, Inc.
PRA International, Inc.
Primary Health, Inc.
Proteus Biomedical, Inc.
Qualicaps Group
Sight Resource Corporation
Transport Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Industry

Andritz AG
AZ Electronic Materials
Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation
Comark Building Systems, Inc.
Custom Alloy
Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group
Duratek, Inc.
Elgar Electronics Corporation
Firth Rixson
Goodyear Engineered Products
Groupe Genoyer
H.C. Starck
Hawkeye Group
HT Troplast
International Aluminum Corporation
John Maneely Company
Kito Corp.
Kuhlman Electric Corporation
Materis
Messer Eutectic Castolin Group
NP Aerospace Limited
Otor
Panolam Industries International, Inc.
PQ Corporation
Rexnord Corporation
Rhythm Corporation
Riello Group, The
Sanitors, Inc.
Shanghai Anxin Flooring Co., Ltd.
Specialty Manufacturing Company
Stahl Holdings BV
StrionAir, Inc.
Tecnoforge Group
Terreal
Veyance Technologies, Inc.
Wastequip, Inc.

RealEstate:

Alcala
Ambroise
Anthémis
Ares Portfolio
Aulagnier
Banque de France
Bedford
Boulogne
Brahms
Bryggen Waterfront
Campus Besos
Carillon
Century Tower
Cheapside
Chiusa
Colmore Plaza
Condor Portfolio
Cumbernauld Retail Park
Daumesnil
Düsseldorf
Franklin
Frères Chausson
Gallarate
Glinde
Gran Via
H&M Distribution Centre
Hamburg
Hay Hill
Ivry
Ivry Seine
Izumisano and Nishiwaki
Jupiter Portfolio
Kadetten
La Chapelle
Libri House
L'Imprimerie Nationale
Linden-Park
Loc Town Odate-Nishi
LOI 15
Louveciennes
Market Post Tower
Montrouge 1
Montrouge 2
Monument
NCC Triplet
Oberon Portfolio
Omiya Center Building
Omuta Rex
Oxford
Pacific Tower
Parc de Seine
Poole
Poseidon Portfolio
Power Center Otsu
Redcliffe Village
Richelieu
Roller Portfolio
Schlumberger/Montrouge Campus
Serclaes
Tanfield
Temple Way House
Thalès
Trieste
Université
Uranus Portfolio
Valmy
Venus Portfolio
Wanbishi Warehouses
Waterloo
Wefora

Tech and Business

ACIS Holdings Limited
Adesso Systems, Inc.
Air2Web, Inc.
Allsec Technologies Limited
Anyday.com
Apama, Ltd.
Appfluent Technology, Inc.
Archetype Solutions, Inc.
Archive Systems
Asahi Security Co., Ltd.
AsiaEC.com, Ltd.
ATL - Amperex Technology Limited
AuthenTec, Inc.
Awaken Limited
AZ Electronic Materials
BFinance
Blackboard, Inc.
CAMECA
Canesta, Inc.
Caribbean Investment Holdings Limited
Cellutions, Inc.
China Real Estate Network
Command Information, Inc.
Communications & Power Industries, Inc.
Compusearch Software Systems
CPU Technology, Inc.
Credit Orienwise Group
Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
Cube Optics AG
Egencia
Elitecore Technologies Ltd.
Enorbus Technologies Limited
Epivalley Company Limited
Equinix, Inc.
Federal Data Corporation
Financial Software & Systems Pvt Ltd
Flexcom Company Limited
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
FRS Global
Global Media GmbH
Grant Street Group
Housing Development Finance Corporation
Huaya Microelectronics Limited
Imagitas, Inc.
Indigo Systems, Inc.
Ingenio
ISR Solutions, Inc.
Jazz Semiconductor, Inc.
LearningMate Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Liquid Engines, Inc.
LPL Holdings, Inc.
LVL7 Systems, Inc.
Matrics, Inc.
Nakaya Microdevices Ltd.
Narrative Communications Corp.
Newgen Imaging Systems Pvt Ltd
NineYou Limited
Nitride Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
Open Solutions, Inc.
Panasas, Inc.
Personal & Informatik AG
Proteus Biomedical, Inc.
QuEST
Rainfinity, Inc.
Realeum, Inc.
Relizon Company, The
Rhythm NewMedia, Inc.
RMI
SchoolNet, Inc.
Secure Elements
SMaL Camera Technologies, Inc.
SmartTrust AB
Solsoft, Inc.
Sonitrol Holding Corp., LLC
SS&C Technologies, Inc.
SSKI Investor Services, Pte. Ltd.
STARBAK Communications, Inc.
StrionAir, Inc.
Supercircuits, Inc.
TLI Incorporated
Toshiba Ceramics Co., Ltd.
TradeBeam Holdings, Inc.
Transics International NV
Transport Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Trema Group
TrenStar, Inc.
UC4 Software GmbH
US Investigations Services, Inc.
USBX, Inc.
Varsity Group, Inc.
Verari Systems, Inc.
Viator, Inc.
Wall Street Institute, Inc.
Worldzen Holdings Limited
Yangzhou Chengde Steel Tube Co. Ltd.
ZCom Company Limited

Telecom

Actelis Networks, Inc.
AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Aprovia
Bredbandsbolaget AB
Casema BV
Com Hem
eAccess, Ltd.
Eastern Multimedia Company
Focus Media Holdings Limited
Gakusei Engokai Co., Ltd.
Genesis Cable Communications, LLC
Hawaiian Telcom
Health Central Network, Inc.
Hispanic Teleservices Corporation
Hyundai Communications & Network
Inmedia Communications Ltd
Insight Communications, Inc.
Le Figaro
Medimedia
Mill Digital Media Limited
Neptune Communications, LLC
Nielsen Company, The
Orthogon Systems
Pacific Telecom Cable, Inc.
PanAmSat Corporation
Prime Communications
R.H. Donnelley Corporation
Sonitrol Holding Corp., LLC
Taiwan Broadband Communications
Time Share Advertising & Communications Co. Ltd.
Vidéotron Telecom
WCI Cable, Inc.
WILLCOM, Inc.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
wow what a list, that does not even include the CRG West holdings!

parke
10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Obama is a joke. He seems like an honest person, only he can be swayed by powerful people with an agenda. There is absolutely NO WAY I could ever vote for him!

parke
10-17-2007, 07:05 PM
EvilEngineer

What he said!