PDA

View Full Version : Romney thinks he can buy the election

terlinguatx
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM

libertythor
10-17-2007, 12:32 PM
The saddest thing of all is that with that amount of money he doesn't have to flip flop or pander, but he does anyway.

Any millionaire RP supporters up for flooding major city newspapers with full page ads and getting radio spots? How about a 1 minute commercial at the Super Bowl. LOL Nobody in the US will forget a Superbowl commercial.

Zydeco
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
It's amazing how empty the candidacies of Romney, Giuliani, Thompson and McCain are. McCain is broke; Romney would be $8 million in debt if he hadn't written his own checks; Thompson doesn't even want to be president; Giuliani, the supposed "frontrunner," does not attend straw polls anymore because he can't win a single one.

They are all houses of cards.

kenc9
10-17-2007, 12:39 PM
It's amazing how empty the candidacies of Romney, Giuliani, Thompson and McCain are. McCain is broke; Romney would be $8 million in debt if he hadn't written his own checks; Thompson doesn't even want to be president; Giuliani, the supposed "frontrunner," does not attend straw polls anymore because he can't win a single one.

They are all houses of cards.

That is pretty funny :D

Zydeco
10-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, and the other thing about McCain is that he appears to have zero shame at all about getting up in debates and accusing Congress of "spending money like drunken sailors," conveniently forgetting that he's been one of those drunken sailors for the past 25 years.

And just take a look at the wasteful spending that led his campaign into the red ink -- this guy can't manage the funds of a presidential campaign, yet he wants to manage the federal budget?

And one more McCain rant if I may: I like how at the last debate he "recommends" that Ron Paul read Adam Smith, and then a few minutes later responds to a question about whether the Fraudual Reserve cut interest rates enough recently or not with "I don't have the expertise to answer that question."

Hey McCain, I recommend you read some Ron Paul!

Rant over. Ron Paul is going to win 45 states in the primary and 50 in the general.

Primbs
10-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Make Romney spend it all.

justinc.1089
10-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Ha I agree, lets make them bankrupt and deep in debt from having to run such expensive campaigns against Paul. Afterall, they will need to since they don't have support like Ron Paul does.