PDA

View Full Version : Joe Arpaio 2012? "America's Toughest Sheriff" considers presidential run

qh4dotcom
09-12-2010, 07:42 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/08/2012-watch-americas-toughest-sheriff-considers-presidential-bid/

malkusm
09-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Oh please no

qh4dotcom
09-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh please no

I agree, him getting the GOP nod probably means another 4 years of Obama.

Anti Federalist
09-12-2010, 07:53 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/2270/original/political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg?1242277575

ammorris
09-12-2010, 08:07 PM
yuck

Anti Federalist
09-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Upon reconsideration, I say yes, run.

The more run of the mill republicans in the race, increase Ron's chances.

His base, including me, is not going to vote for Joe, Mittens, Palin, Newtles, or any of the rest of the mutts.

Let them beat each other up for the mouth breather's votes.

amy31416
09-12-2010, 08:20 PM
He'll be a one-trick pony candidate...like that other guy who ran in 2008 who couldn't talk about anything other than illegal immigration. Who was that? Tommy Thompson? Duncan Hunter?

Shows ya how much of an effect whatshisname had.

low preference guy
09-12-2010, 08:24 PM
He'll be a one-trick pony candidate...like that other guy who ran in 2008 who couldn't talk about anything other than illegal immigration. Who was that? Tommy Thompson? Duncan Hunter?

Tom Tancredo.

amy31416
09-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Tom Tancredo.

That's the one!

qh4dotcom
09-13-2010, 09:26 AM
That's the one!

How could you have forgotten his name? :)

Bruno
09-13-2010, 09:28 AM
no friend of liberty

Acala
09-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Please! No! Having Mutton-head McCain and Janet Napolitano coming from Arizona was bad enough.

Promontorium
09-13-2010, 12:20 PM
He'd be half as popular as Giuliani, and twice as hated.

cindy25
09-13-2010, 12:26 PM
there are unfortunately many fascists in the Republican party.

cayton
09-13-2010, 01:00 PM

Tancredo has literally advocated bombing mecca as a response to terrorism, which is STILL the worst idea I've heard a major politician state since the 08 election cycle. Google it.

"sheriff joe" seems to be equally crazy. Can not imagine him getting the vote of any reasonable person

silentshout
09-13-2010, 01:00 PM
Upon reconsideration, I say yes, run.

The more run of the mill republicans in the race, increase Ron's chances.

His base, including me, is not going to vote for Joe, Mittens, Palin, Newtles, or any of the rest of the mutts.

Let them beat each other up for the mouth breather's votes.

+1

RedStripe
09-13-2010, 01:06 PM
The Democrats are the party of the crooked politicians and corporate shysters.

The Republican party is absolutely insane. Palin? Arpaio? Like, who the fuck votes for these people?

Ron Paul and a few of the local candidates are literally the only redeeming aspects of the party. 2012 is going to be a god damn circus.

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Tancredo has literally advocated bombing mecca as a response to terrorism, which is STILL the worst idea I've heard a major politician state since the 08 election cycle. Google it.

"sheriff joe" seems to be equally crazy. Can not imagine him getting the vote of any reasonable person

this^^^^^^^, personally i would hold them both down and blow marijuana smoke in their faces until they gained some common sense!! Then they could say i forced them to smoke marijuana!!

tom tancredo trying to pander to the legalize movement now. I guess that is how things change! Everyone in Colorado Politics is now trying to pander to the legalize marijuana movement and it's voters!! amazing amazing.

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 04:00 PM
The Democrats are the party of the crooked politicians and corporate shysters.

The Republican party is absolutely insane. Palin? Arpaio? Like, who the fuck votes for these people?

Ron Paul and a few of the local candidates are literally the only redeeming aspects of the party. 2012 is going to be a god damn circus.

i hear you. I am going just to see the show;)

YouTube - Karn Evil 9 - Emerson, Lake & Palmer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUclxp7FxHI)

if the gop doesn't nominate Ron paul in 2012, i see the gop crashing and burning eventually!! I predict a new coalition and party will have to form if the gop cannot wake up soon(4-20yrs)!!

pcosmar
09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
this^^^^^^^, personally i would hold them both down and blow marijuana smoke in their faces until they gained some common sense!! Then they could say i forced them to smoke marijuana!!

tom tancredo trying to pander to the legalize movement now. I guess that is how things change! Everyone in Colorado Politics is now trying to pander to the legalize marijuana movement and it's voters!! amazing amazing.

There are several pandering,,with NO intention of following through.

Ever since Carter. He was going to decriminalize it. So was Clinton. and Obama was going to stop persecuting Medical users.

Tancredo was on stage singing Nuke Iran with the rest of the stupid fucks.
Ron Paul was (once again) the only voice of reason.

Joe fits right in with the rest of the neo-cons.

speciallyblend
09-13-2010, 04:13 PM
There are several pandering,,with NO intention of following through.

Ever since Carter. He was going to decriminalize it. So was Clinton. and Obama was going to stop persecuting Medical users.

Tancredo was on stage singing Nuke Iran with the rest of the stupid fucks.
Ron Paul was (once again) the only voice of reason.

Joe fits right in with the rest of the neo-cons.

yep ,the difference is now in our counties in colorado we are the majority voter block;) That alone adds alot more pressure to the candidates to back up what they are saying!!

joe is an ____________(fill in the blank) and tom tancredo is a product of the failed neo-cons! thanks to the failed cogop .The dems will win the governor's race!!

qh4dotcom
09-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Something else that wasn't discussed: Arpaio will be 80 years old in 2012. Too old to run for president.

pcosmar
09-13-2010, 04:24 PM
yep ,the difference is now in our counties in colorado we are the majority voter block;) That alone adds alot more pressure to the candidates to back up what they are saying!!

joe is an ____________(fill in the blank) and tom tancredo is a product of the failed neo-cons! thanks to the failed cogop .The dems will win the governor's race!!

Yup, and Michigan voted to legalize Medical Marijuana.
People are still getting busted. :(

since 1975 man. (aware, and voting)

I ain't holdin' my breath.
:(

Kregisen
09-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Something else that wasn't discussed: Arpaio will be 80 years old in 2012. Too old to run for president.

Crazy....can't believe he's that old already.

libertybrewcity
09-13-2010, 06:57 PM
he is very pro-drug war. He would probably put every American in jail if he could.

oyarde
09-13-2010, 07:08 PM

The sheriff knows where Mecca is ?

jkr
09-13-2010, 07:31 PM
NoooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooOOOO OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

awake
09-13-2010, 07:37 PM
He would make fine dictator.

oyarde
09-13-2010, 07:43 PM
He feeds the prisoners there better than my local county jail :) , does that make him a liberal humanitarian ?