PDA

View Full Version : Gunnybomb

jacque
09-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Who is taking charge of this? I want to start promoting it on Facebook and want to make sure we are all on the same page.

I asked Josh if we can run a 5 day ad at the top of the page or even a 1 day ad.

What do you all think?

I am at you guys mercy. I have not been doing things right so I want to make sure this gets off with a bang!:confused:

TCE
09-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Here is how it usually works in no particular order:

* Someone sets up a Facebook Event for said Money Bomb and invites all of their friends to it. In response, everyone invited invites all of their friends, and so on.

* A website is setup for the moneybomb. This isn't going to happen this time around, but it's alright.

* We attempt to get Josh to send out an email - Accomplished.

* We try to get someone with a big email list to send out an email.

* The candidate themselves attempts to get as many local donors as possible in on the event.

* It is posted on The Daily Paul and other liberty-leaning places.

And, for the record, speaking as one of the most critical members on this forum, I don't believe you guys have done anything visibly wrong. For the money you've received, which is anemic at best, you guys have really done a lot and put Glen in a great chance to win in November.

TCE
09-12-2010, 07:48 PM
I would also recommend posting this on "General Politics" asking for ideas, I'm sure many more people will post and throw in their $0.02.

jacque
09-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I would also recommend posting this on "General Politics" asking for ideas, I'm sure many more people will post and throw in their $0.02.

OK I will post in General and see what comes of it.