PDA

View Full Version : Dirtbag CNN "reporter" just used their poll showing race as dead heat

boat6868
09-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Watching CNN "State of the Union" Candy Crowley just rolled out their POS poll showing the race as dead heat. No mention of the other two that suggest a Randslide.

CNN bias is just disgusting.

sailingaway
09-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Watching CNN "State of the Union" Candy Crowley just rolled out their POS poll showing the race as dead heat. No mention of the other two that suggest a Randslide.

How do they do that when CNN/Times' own 'RealClearPolitics' called it an outlier and has a poll average showing Rand 8.8 points ahead?

RonPaulFanInGA
09-12-2010, 10:16 AM

http://tribalinsight.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/i-want-to-believe.jpg

My guess is CNN paid for a lame registered voters poll just to get better results for democrats. They're spinsters.

AJ Antimony
09-12-2010, 11:22 AM
CNN on air referenced their own poll that they paid for? Shocking!

dude58677
09-12-2010, 12:19 PM
http://tribalinsight.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/i-want-to-believe.jpg

My guess is CNN paid for a lame registered voters poll just to get better results for democrats. They're spinsters.

Which raises the question. Why do you still have a picture of Wolf Blitzer for your avatar? I know he said that Ron Paul raising 10 million dollars in a day would be "amazing, amazing" but that was a long time ago and Wolf Blitzer has cited that poll when interviewing Ron Paul.

Kevin_Kennedy
09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Rick Sanchez did the same thing last Thursday. Only he mentioned the real polls, but said they weren't correct.

ScotTX
09-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Everybody knows CNN is the Communist News Network. They only tell you exactly what the state wants you to know.

They knew that a registered voter poll would show way better than a likely voter poll so they waited and released it right after the latest SurveyUSA and Rassmussen polls in order to neutralize them so they can perpetuate the "horserace" scenario. Seems like the DNC knows better, though, and has already written off Conway as a loser. If I was a betting man, I definitely wouldn't put any money on Conway to win either.

Sola_Fide
09-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Your're goin down Jack!

10+ point Randslide baby!