PDA

View Full Version : A RONPAULFORUMS.COM VIDEO: Lets Make One!

ronpaulfan
10-17-2007, 12:04 PM
This forum is one of the best places for avid Ron Paul supporters. There is a lot of brainpower here, so, I think its high-time we leverage that to make a great Ron Paul video! This video will contain whatever you think it should! Just post ideas in this thread and we'll take it from there. Over the weekend, I'll put all the ideas together and I'll post it to youtube! The end of the video will say something like "Brought to you by the members of www.RonPaulForums.com"

ronpaulfan
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll keep updating the video outline here:

TITLE: ???

SONG: ???

INTRO: ???
IMAGE: ???
QUOTE: ???

SCENE: ???

SCENE: ???

END: Brought to you by www.RonPaulForums.com

Magsec
10-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Do you guys want the song to be instrumental and have voices from the RP clips? Or do you want a song with lyrics throughout? We need a general direction with this thing.

Maybe users can submit a 10-20 second clip each and have it be a montage of individual pieces? Someone would have to be a Hell of a director to compile all that though.

ronpaulfan
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
I just created a YouTube account called RonPaulForumsDotCom. Hope you don't mind Bradley! :)

The email is RonPaulForumsVideos@gmail.com

michaelwise
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I have seen some moving videos, but I would like to see something really spectacular. I made one last week with the New York rally as the theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCk0yL86Cw

I'm thinking of making another one using the song, Under pressure by Queen/Bowie, or What's UP by 4 Non Blonds.

ronpaulfan
10-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Do you guys want the song to be instrumental and have voices from the RP clips? Or do you want a song with lyrics throughout? We need a general direction with this thing.

Maybe users can submit a 10-20 second clip each and have it be a montage of individual pieces? Someone would have to be a Hell of a director to compile all that though.

Good idea.....I'm confident I can handle the editing, but, with each of the 4 Ron Paul videos I made, the hard part was figuring out what to put in them :)

Magsec
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
The problem with RP videos, for the most part, is that, well....they're mostly just talking. Political videos + Metal Song = Ugh, potential wasted.... I guess that's why you need a backing track at best for a video, those work pretty well, like in "In the course of human events..."