PDA

View Full Version : Fla. pastor will 'not today, not ever' burn Quran

Brian4Liberty
09-11-2010, 12:37 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/quran_burning

NEW YORK – A Florida pastor says his church will "not today, not ever" burn a Quran, even if a mosque is built near ground zero.

Chicken! :p

He flew to New York and appeared on NBC's "Today" show. He says that his Gainesville, Fla., church's goal was "to expose that there is an element of Islam that is very dangerous and very radical."

Well isn't that a coincidence? That was the same goal that the mainstream media had in publicizing it. Conspiracy or useful idiot? No need to discuss it anymore: mission accomplished.

ghengis86
09-11-2010, 01:18 PM
my vote is for useful idiot. although MK-ULTRA'd patsy would be more interesting.

BlackTerrel
09-11-2010, 01:36 PM
I think we're at minute 16 of this guys run...

Brian4Liberty
09-11-2010, 02:05 PM
my vote is for useful idiot.

"Never waste a good crisis (or a useful idiot)."

JustinTime
09-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Worldwide media mayhem over nothing but talk.

PatriotOne
09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
my vote is for useful idiot. although MK-ULTRA'd patsy would be more interesting.

DWOC was spawned by a member of the cult Marantha. Many cults are Gov brainwashing grounds for radicals to be used when the agenda suits them. While maybe not of the MKUltra brainwashing type horrors, there is reason to suspect he is yet another victim of brainwashing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Outreach_Center

The Dove World Outreach Center (DWOC) was founded in 1985 by Donald O. Northrup[2] and Richard H. Wright who served as co-pastors.[3] Northrup, who was affiliated with the now defunct Maranatha Campus Ministries (MCM), remained with the DWOC from its inception until he died in 1996.[2]

Maranatha came under considerable fire during the 1970s and 1980s, largely due to its highly authoritarian structure. There were accusations of MCM being a cult with some former members reporting behavior similar to cults that frequently recruited college students during that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maranatha_Campus_Ministries

TC95
09-11-2010, 05:02 PM
He flew to New York and appeared on NBC's "Today" show. He says that his Gainesville, Fla., church's goal was "to expose that there is an element of Islam that is very dangerous and very radical."

As if we didn't know already know that. Thanks, Terry. :rolleyes:

pacelli
09-11-2010, 05:12 PM
This whole situation has CIA-engineered manipulation written all over it.

PatriotOne
09-11-2010, 06:50 PM
This whole situation has CIA-engineered manipulation written all over it.

Ugh. I get really frustrated when I see people discussing this as if it's not something manufactured. It's painfully obvious.

Vessol
09-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Now I feel like shit for actually supporting him because I was upset at how much the media was defending him.

Sands2
09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
He was able to get the leftists to admit they feel that there are many dangerous muslims.

Enough of them to require US Constitutional rights be set aside.

Anyone have the link to Dr Paul stating that , like building the Ground Zero Mosque , it's also Constitutional to burn Korans?

Anyone?