PDA

View Full Version : Chris Christie: The Day of Reckoning

paulitics
09-10-2010, 08:08 PM
YouTube - Governor Christie: Day of Reckoning (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evtt-R7Rmdw)

forsmant
09-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I wish my governor had balls like this.

sofia
09-10-2010, 08:59 PM
I live in NJ....

THIS MAN IS A FRAUD!!!!

For all his talk about fiscal responsibility....NOT ONE NJ State Worker has been laid off....

Balls????..HA!...NJ spends $5000 per pupil per year for its free lunch recipients...He has not cut a dime...

NJ spends $6000 per hispanic pupil for bi-llingual education...He has not cut a dime.

Our budget deficit of 10 Billion (of a total 30 billion budget? remains in tact.

All this fat fuck did was scale back some teacher pay raises while picking a public fight with the unpopular teacher's union.....

all talk.....chump change savings while the state continues to drown in red ink.

silverhandorder
09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
In case you have not noticed they are fighting him tooth and nail for the little that he is taking away. He is a good guy.

nate895
09-10-2010, 09:41 PM
I live in NJ....

THIS MAN IS A FRAUD!!!!

For all his talk about fiscal responsibility....NOT ONE NJ State Worker has been laid off....

Balls????..HA!...NJ spends $5000 per pupil per year for its free lunch recipients...He has not cut a dime...

NJ spends $6000 per hispanic pupil for bi-llingual education...He has not cut a dime.

Our budget deficit of 10 Billion (of a total 30 billion budget? remains in tact.

All this fat fuck did was scale back some teacher pay raises while picking a public fight with the unpopular teacher's union.....

all talk.....chump change savings while the state continues to drown in red ink.

I would try to reason with you, but I I do not know if you know what the word "reason" means.

sofia
09-10-2010, 09:54 PM
I would try to reason with you, but I I do not know if you know what the word "reason" means.

ok...keep praising the tough talking Christie as a fiscal conservative if it makes u feel good....

meanwhile, our state continues to drown in red ink.

"By their fruits shall ye know them."

I bet u think Newt Gingrich was a "fiscal conservative" too uh?

By the way....Christie is allowing a regional cap n trade system to go forward...NJ residents will see rate hikes in their Electric/Gas as early as next year.

Gotta love those GOP "conservatives"...you betcha....Go Palin 2012! :rolleyes:

crazyfacedjenkins
09-10-2010, 11:20 PM
ok...keep praising the tough talking Christie as a fiscal conservative if it makes u feel good....

meanwhile, our state continues to drown in red ink.

"By their fruits shall ye know them."

I bet u think Newt Gingrich was a "fiscal conservative" too uh?

By the way....Christie is allowing a regional cap n trade system to go forward...NJ residents will see rate hikes in their Electric/Gas as early as next year.

Gotta love those GOP "conservatives"...you betcha....Go Palin 2012! :rolleyes:

Careful with what you say, he might be wiretapping (http://thinkprogress.org/2009/04/23/christie-approved-cellphonemonitoring/) you.