PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bush. I love you.

klamath
10-17-2007, 10:53 AM
My daughter is/was non political so I never pushed politics on her. Well she was home from work sick and watched Bush's press conference and got furious and called home to vent. "Why are we even thinking about going into Iran. We are in debt. He didn't even talk about our debt or taxes!"
Can you imagine where I went with that:D Another convert!:D I also told her she had to vote for RP because I want to got to Saint Paul MN as a delegate.

PS Thinking about that I think Saint Paul is a great place to have the Republican convention:D

me3
10-17-2007, 10:55 AM
Great job! Let's get some more recruits! :D

Revolution9
10-17-2007, 10:57 AM
My daughter is/was non political so I never pushed politics on her. Well she was home from work sick and watched Bush's press conference and got furious and called home to vent. "Why are we even thinking about going into Iran. We are in debt. He didn't even talk about our debt or taxes!"
Can you imagine where I went with that:D Another convert!:D I also told her she had to vote for RP because I want to got to Saint Paul MN as a delegate.

PS Thinking about that I think Saint Paul is a great place to have the Republican convention:D

And the bridge fell down between the old and the new and St Paul will rebuild it with love=Minne.

The Universal Intelligence is always at work.

Best
Randy

Cindy
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
New strategy!:cool:

To get RP converts , all we have to do is show them DVDs of Bush speaking! . lol

saku39
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
:D

thehittgirl
10-17-2007, 11:31 AM
New strategy!:cool:

To get RP converts , all we have to do is show them DVDs of Bush speaking! . lol

LOL, I can't watch him at all. I get nauseated.

bbachtung
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
LOL, I can't watch him at all. I get nauseated.

That is your well-functioning liberty gland; most Americans have had it blocked through a steady diet of MSM. However, those same Americans, including some in the MSM, are being exposed to a highly-effective, all-natural remedy: Ron Paul and the Constitution. Their liberty glands will be healthy and functioning again within the next 6 to 8 weeks.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 11:49 AM
We're going to hunt down the terrorists that knocked down this bridge.