PDA

View Full Version : S. Korean ship NOT sunk by torpedo???

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Last speaker and Q&A.
His presentation begins at: 1:05:00
Q&A contains alternate hypotheses and begins around 1:45:00 The question after that is how many nukes do they have. Answer, enough plutonium for 6-8 bombs.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/295359-1

The whole thing is worth watching.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2010, 04:18 PM
WOW! - ONE whole person actually followed the link and watched it! :rolleyes:

Can you say FALSE FLAG OPERATION! - I would think there would be more interest, considering that this is being used (probably) to invade another country....

-t

Kotin
09-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Been curious about this for some time.. Thanks for posting.

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Been curious about this for some time.. Thanks for posting.

You are welcome!

I guess we now know who the one view was....

-t

TC95
09-09-2010, 04:44 PM
I'll watch it later. It's kinda long. I do care, though.

BlackTerrel
09-09-2010, 05:53 PM
WOW! - ONE whole person actually followed the link and watched it! :rolleyes:

Can you say FALSE FLAG OPERATION! - I would think there would be more interest, considering that this is being used (probably) to invade another country....

1. Who is going to be invaded?

2. And by who?

I mean by whom.

tangent4ronpaul
09-11-2010, 12:48 AM
//

Baptist
09-11-2010, 01:23 AM
So there was no torpedo found?

That John Hopkins Asian dude basically said there is not enough evidence to prove anything (including torpedo attack).

tangent4ronpaul
09-11-2010, 01:38 AM
So there was no torpedo found?

That John Hopkins Asian dude basically said there is not enough evidence to prove anything (including torpedo attack).

There was a fragment of a torpedo found (or planted). The question is how long had it been down there as there were no torpedo shrapnel found.... The one thing the guy got wrong is a torpedo manufactured in N. Korea vs a torpedo manufactured in Germany that N. Korea uses...

One would expect more corrosion on an old torpedo fragment - not found, but for a recent torpedo, one would expect shrapnel. This SCREAMS FALSE FLAG and COVER UP!

-t

FSP-Rebel
09-11-2010, 09:13 AM
If in fact this was a false flag, I imagine its purpose was to put a wrench in Kim's succession plans which are already in the works. It allows greater sanctions via the UN which is aimed at the NK elite which benefit from certain luxuries that Kim uses to maintain their support.

On the flip side, if this really was a legit attack from NK it could be a move by Kim to show some balls to his military commanders and entice more support for his third son (27 yrs old) which is being groomed for replace him.