PDA

View Full Version : New Political Reality Series: "Running"

angelatc
09-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Yes, the Right Network looks like it's shaping up to be another neocon failure. HOwever, I've been waiting for this series to come out, because it features at least two Ron Paul endorsed candidates: John Dennis and Clint Didier.

It's called "Running" and its sort of a "day in the life of a candidate" series. I can't embed it here, so please forgive me for shamelessly linking to my blog instead of their site:

Episode One: "Running" (http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2010/09/kelsey-grammers-right-network-making-wrong-choices.html)

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Running was really good!

Do you know if it's a one off documentary or if they are going to make it a series w/ different candidates?

thanks!,

-t

tangent4ronpaul
09-09-2010, 05:06 PM
BLIMP!

-t

angelatc
09-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I believe it is a series. This was described as the pilot... I first heard about it back in April, and I thought they were going to track more than those two...I know the intro showed more than two candidates. But I am very happy that one of those candidates is one of ours.

I also thought it was great. If we could get more people to watch it, John Dennis would start raking in the bucks.