PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain the whole Glen Beck mess to me?

Starks
10-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Thanks in advance.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Glen Beck asked Ron on. Ron agreed to go on. Ron cancelled at the last minute to go on The Situation Room. Glen was perturbed. Glen had a lot of great things to say about Ron's fiscal conservatism and border issues, but took issue with certain policies of Ron's, like abolishing the Federal Reserve and referred to him as "the mayor of Crazytown" at one point. Caller asked Glen when he was going to have Ron Paul on. Glen stated that they have tried numerous times to get him on and that HQ is not responding to his staff's e-mails or phone calls. At the Taft speech, Ron Paul responded to a question about when he was going to go on Beck by calling Beck a demagogue and comparing his show to Bill O'Reilly's, but saying that he'd go on some time in the next 3 weeks, maybe. Glen Beck put a poll up on his site asking which Republican candidate would win that excluded Ron Paul.

Basically, I think Ron Paul has done everything wrong with regard to Glen Beck, and anything Glen has said is blowback for the way he's been treated by Ron.

steph3n
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
one point to note is that Ron was unaware of the scheduling conflict when he took the Situation Room interview, some lack of communications cause that no doubt.

RonPaulFever
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
I love the fact that people here are using the word "blowback" in everyday speech :D

DaronWestbrooke
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Glen is an asshole spokesperson for the neocon zionists.

saku39
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
Glenn Beck sucks. The guy has always been a neo-con idiot.

Duckman
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
I don't like Glenn Beck either, but alot of potential Republican voters listen to him and I think Ron Paul should try to go on his show. Dismissing Glenn Beck as a "demagogue" may not be inaccurate but I agree with Kyle that it's not the best strategy for dealing with him.

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Glen Beck asked Ron on. Ron agreed to go on. Ron cancelled at the last minute to go on The Situation Room. Glen was perturbed. Glen had a lot of great things to say about Ron's fiscal conservatism and border issues, but took issue with certain policies of Ron's, like abolishing the Federal Reserve and referred to him as "the mayor of Crazytown" at one point. Caller asked Glen when he was going to have Ron Paul on. Glen stated that they have tried numerous times to get him on and that HQ is not responding to his staff's e-mails or phone calls. At the Taft speech, Ron Paul responded to a question about when he was going to go on Beck by calling Beck a demagogue and comparing his show to Bill O'Reilly's, but saying that he'd go on some time in the next 3 weeks, maybe. Glen Beck put a poll up on his site asking which Republican candidate would win that excluded Ron Paul.

Basically, I think Ron Paul has done everything wrong with regard to Glen Beck, and anything Glen has said is blowback for the way he's been treated by Ron.

The story was correct except,that beck crybaby ways and attack mode aka demogogue are the main reasons Ron Paul should NEVER GO ON HIS PATHETIC SHOW. beck is just a whining bill oreilly period.

Ron Paul is running for President

beck is running for a suckup interview. I wouldnt go on his show,its beneath Ron Paul
i actually watched becks showall the time,I would advise against going on his show beck is a wanna be,he isnt ron pauls friend and we dont need him,beck is on the level with hannity and oreilly,enuff said. We should focus on getting Ron Paul on adam currys show more then worrying about useless whiny beck..

saku39
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
I love the fact that people here are using the word "blowback" in everyday speech :D

This is true. I heard Jon Stewart say it on air the other day.

American
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
I think everything Ron Paul did was right, even if it was a mistake, who watches Glen Beck?

The guy a demagogue and hack, first they dont want to report on him now they cant stop reporting on him.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 11:02 AM

I'm trying to re-insert it into the common lexicon. ;)

Revolution9
10-17-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't like Glenn Beck either, but alot of potential Republican voters listen to him and I think Ron Paul should try to go on his show. Dismissing Glenn Beck as a "demagogue" may not be inaccurate but I agree with Kyle that it's not the best strategy for dealing with him.

Call a spade a sapde. The clown may have an immediate knee jerk reaction but the days of pundits such as him are numbered unless they change their tune. Hey Glen..you want White House access? Then buck up schmuck.

Let him bow to us. We do not need to bow to that insipdly phony demagogue of a shill. He basically threw his toys out of the playpen and threw his pampers at the wall to stick from the mess in them and expects us to react as though he is a thinking adult..ha!

Best
Randy

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
MSM has already surpassed what beck could give us in coverage.Beck is the main reason Ron Paul wont go on his show.that should speak for itself.

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 11:04 AM
I think everything Ron Paul did was right, even if it was a mistake, who watches Glen Beck?

The guy a demagogue and hack, first they dont want to report on him now they cant stop reporting on him.

+1

Johnnybags
10-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks in advance.

talking to Hagee about the end of times and thinks we can stop it? AH, man intervening in the biblical end of the world, OK? Beck is out on cloud nine and he wants to goad Paul into this fantasyland by calling him names. Hagee was even laughing almost that Beck was so intrigued. If it is the end of times, Beck sure is not acting like it is. He has killed off any useful brain cells left thru addiction. No need to go on the Governor of Lunacyvilles show.

paulitics
10-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Glen is an asshole spokesperson for the neocon zionists.

not quite. He is one of the few speaking out against the NAU. This is not a neocon position. He is obsessed with islamic fascism and has been brainwashed by the neocons on foreeign policy.

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Call a spade a sapde. The clown may have an immediate knee jerk reaction but the days of pundits such as him are numbered unless they change their tune. Hey Glen..you want White House access? Then buck up schmuck.

Let him bow to us. We do not need to bow to that insipdly phony demagogue of a shill. He basically threw his toys out of the playpen and threw his pampers at the wall to stick from the mess in them and expects us to react as though he is a thinking adult..ha!

Best
Randy

Beck Pissed on his chance many times already by being an azz.

allyinoh
10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
The story was correct except,that beck crybaby ways and attack mode aka demogogue are the main reasons Ron Paul should NEVER GO ON HIS PATHETIC SHOW. beck is just a whining bill oreilly period.

Ron Paul is running for President

beck is running for a suckup interview. I wouldnt go on his show,its beneath Ron Paul
i actually watched becks showall the time,I would advise against going on his show beck is a wanna be,he isnt ron pauls friend and we dont need him,beck is on the level with hannity and oreilly,enuff said. We should focus on getting Ron Paul on adam currys show more then worrying about useless whiny beck..

I have to agree. Before Ron Paul was even invited on the show Beck was running his mouth about him. If HQ has a schedule conflict, wouldn't it be more wise to go on the show where he knows he'll be able to speak without being rudely interrupted?

I used to like Glen Beck but he's just as nutty anymore as Sean Insanity.

kylejack
10-17-2007, 11:07 AM
I think everything Ron Paul did was right, even if it was a mistake
What does this even mean?

who watches Glen Beck?
He's a nationally-syndicated talk show host on 200 stations.

Question_Authority
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM

Best
Randy

So....would I be right to assume you are not a fan, then?

speciallyblend
10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
I have to agree. Before Ron Paul was even invited on the show Beck was running his mouth about him. If HQ has a schedule conflict, wouldn't it be more wise to go on the show where he knows he'll be able to speak without being rudely interrupted?

I used to like Glen Beck but he's just as nutty anymore as Sean Insanity.

IF you dont agree with his/her answer,ill tazer you all or throw my flowers at you:)