PDA

View Full Version : Neocons on Muslims

RonPaulFanInGA
09-08-2010, 10:00 PM
hXXp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2585712/posts#7

Monkeys. They are monkeys. Monkeys with guns and money. We are fools to be playing with them. Deport them all, nuke Mecca, make islam a crime against humanity. Muslims are trash, they need to be treated as trash. Wake up America.

Such lovely people.

TheRightsWriter.com
09-08-2010, 10:02 PM
He wants the indulgent West to launch a world war to rid "humanity" of Islam? Against a billion dedicated fanatics who can't wait to die?

Good luck with that.

Fozz
09-08-2010, 10:47 PM
He wants the indulgent West to launch a world war to rid "humanity" of Islam? Against a billion dedicated fanatics who can't wait to die?

Good luck with that.

Take your nonsense to Free Republic.

Fozz
09-08-2010, 10:48 PM
hXXp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2585712/posts#7

Such lovely people.

These neocons love death, destruction, and blood, as long as it's the "ragheads" that are the target.

Ekrub
09-08-2010, 11:04 PM

Good luck with that.

A billion dedicated fanatics? Where did you come up with that number?

angelatc
09-08-2010, 11:05 PM
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

There's a book out by some German who has the war mongers abuzz. I haven't read it, but some of the excerpts say that Muslims are stupid, lazy and responsible for the troubles of the economy.

Looks like we're going to be hiding Muslims in our attic.

amy31416
09-09-2010, 12:19 AM
There's a book out by some German who has the war mongers abuzz. I haven't read it, but some of the excerpts say that Muslims are stupid, lazy and responsible for the troubles of the economy.

Looks like we're going to be hiding Muslims in our attic.

If we get another neocon president, you may well be right....and that could be Obama (or whomever the GOP throws up on the national stage.)

But hey, my mother's family are distantly related to the Schindler's (allegedly), so I guess I'd be continuing the family tradition....I should probably clean out the attic. It's creepy in there.