PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Brown debates Barney Frank 9/8/10

-C-
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Video can be seen at www.Rachelforcongress.com

Enjoy

Sonny Burnett
09-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Rachel is economicly challenged as well. After 3 1/2 minutes it is too painful to watch. I can't believe that are no better choices for this seat from the party in power.

silus
09-08-2010, 08:43 PM
She's better, and I know nothing about her.

MRoCkEd
09-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Amazingly, Barney Frank sounds like the better candidate.
Rachel proposed trillions in infrastructure spending, mars colonization projects, and said we should make no spending cuts in the military, or anywhere else.

Barney mentioned Ron Paul multiple times and said we need to slash military spending.

libertybrewcity
09-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Isn't Ed Sholey running? I don't know his name, but apparently there is a liberty candidate in that district.

Why did Frank agree to a debate?

silus
09-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Rachel proposed trillions in infrastructure spending, mars colonization projects, and said we should make no spending cuts in the military, or anywhere else.

Barney mentioned Ron Paul multiple times and said we need to slash military spending.
Mars colonization?? lol. She gets my vote.

libertybrewcity
09-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Mars colonization?? lol. She gets my vote.

THE MOST important issue, wouldn't ya say? ha

libertybrewcity
09-08-2010, 10:01 PM
http://sholleyforcongress.us/category/issues/

Check this guy out.

Minuteman2012
09-08-2010, 11:53 PM

Frank also co-sponsored HR 5843 with Ron Paul to decriminalize marijuana. If he was in my district, I would vote for him over the republican if a suitable libertarian wasn't running.
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/07/15/barney-frank-and-ron-paul-team-up-to-decriminalize-marijuana/

Knightskye
09-09-2010, 02:34 AM
I wonder if she believes Obama is a nazi?
YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8)

Bern
09-09-2010, 03:30 AM
BF is entrenched with the Fed, Wall St. and Fannie/Freddie. He tried to sabotage Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill. His transgressions with regards to Fannie/Freddie may be partly responsible for exacerbating the real estate credit bubble that threatens the very fabric of our economy.

muzzled dogg
09-09-2010, 05:40 AM
http://sholleyforcongress.us/category/issues/

Check this guy out.

or not

http://www.seanbielat.org/

RedStripe
09-09-2010, 06:10 AM
I'm not as hostile to Frank as I used to be. He's been on CNN with Ron Paul before talking about how we need to curtail foreign spending, and he's generally seemed fairly willing to work with Paul (relative to the typical Congressional corporate whore). He's the one who was up front and honest about how the Republican leadership did all they could to keep Ron Paul from getting any key committee assignments.

-C-
09-09-2010, 09:27 AM

The fact that he panders to your little man ron paul somehow or another, really, makes you believe the guy is worth a damn? He mentioned Ron Paul and I bet you got excited right!?

Mark you're full of shit to say Frank sounds like the better candidate. You hear the part at the end when he spouted the number of PAC donations from banks that barney has gotten? You are just being an asshole per usual, and weak in my opinion, as to the effect he mentions ron paul and that tickles you or something.

All she said about spending is that budget austerity against the people isn't the way to fix anything.

She has the balls to debate a dem and call for Obama's removal live. Thats far more balls than anyone sponsored by this movement has ever garnered. Including your man Ron Paul...whos trying to do what? Audit something we know is systemically bankrupt, and legalize marijuana to fight a budget deficit? The guy is still a monetarist, and he named his son after a virtual academic whore to Greenspan.

james1906
09-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Why is there a photoshopped picture of Rachel Brown on her website?

silverhandorder
09-09-2010, 06:53 PM
-C- that is a great way to make friends on Ron Paul Forums :)...

MRoCkEd
09-09-2010, 06:59 PM
The fact that he panders to your little man ron paul somehow or another, really, makes you believe the guy is worth a damn? He mentioned Ron Paul and I bet you got excited right!?

Mark you're full of shit to say Frank sounds like the better candidate. You hear the part at the end when he spouted the number of PAC donations from banks that barney has gotten? You are just being an asshole per usual, and weak in my opinion, as to the effect he mentions ron paul and that tickles you or something.

All she said about spending is that budget austerity against the people isn't the way to fix anything.

She has the balls to debate a dem and call for Obama's removal live. Thats far more balls than anyone sponsored by this movement has ever garnered. Including your man Ron Paul...whos trying to do what? Audit something we know is systemically bankrupt, and legalize marijuana to fight a budget deficit? The guy is still a monetarist, and he named his son after a virtual academic whore to Greenspan.
:p Okay, Harris. Nice.

Barney is still a crook. All I'm saying is Rachel did not mention any good ideas besides opposing Obamacare. Instead, she said not only should we avoid making any spending cuts, but that we should spend trillions more. That's a sure way to kill what's left of the economy.

-C-
09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
:p Okay, Harris. Nice.

Barney is still a crook. All I'm saying is Rachel did not mention any good ideas besides opposing Obamacare. Instead, she said not only should we avoid making any spending cuts, but that we should spend trillions more. That's a sure way to kill what's left of the economy.

Not when you apply Glass-Steagall. The commercial banking system, whats left of it that hasnt been looted by investment financial instruments, is all thats left of the economy that you speak of that 90%(really more) of us essentially exist in everyday. You protect that, while we reboot, or else just throw in the towel and welcome kludge's pleasant world of anarcho-fascism after some blowout of wallstreet,forex, or a run on banks.

Knightskye
09-09-2010, 11:47 PM
whos trying to do what? Audit something we know is systemically bankrupt

You don't support the audit?

and legalize marijuana to fight a budget deficit?

Who suggested that?

he named his son after a virtual academic whore to Greenspan.

His name's Randall.

Flash
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm not as hostile to Frank as I used to be. He's been on CNN with Ron Paul before talking about how we need to curtail foreign spending, and he's generally seemed fairly willing to work with Paul (relative to the typical Congressional corporate whore). He's the one who was up front and honest about how the Republican leadership did all they could to keep Ron Paul from getting any key committee assignments.

The fact that he screwed over Ron Paul with the Audit the Fed bill was too much. I like how he opposes marijuana prohibition and the military. But he doesn't do shit about the bankers.