PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the red link on Drudge?

RedRider
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
'BUSH WARNS OF 'WORLD WAR III' IF IRAN GOES NUCLEAR...'

The story it links to is broken for me, but if it's true - the rhetoric is stepping up... not good for us, no sir...

EvilEngineer
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
'BUSH WARNS OF 'WORLD WAR III' IF IRAN GOES NUCLEAR...'

The story it links to is broken for me, but if it's true - the rhetoric is stepping up... not good for us, no sir...

Uggg... he is so hell bent on attacking Iran. It should be clear by now that if we do ANYTHING to Iran the entire Caspian region is going to turn against us. This includes Russia!

We don't need to go to war over them getting nuclear power, or even a nuclear bomb. Their methods of deployment against us are non existent, except for the possibility of shipping it across the souther border with Mexico, which for some reason we have yet to secure.

We really need to step up the impeachment pressure on capital hill. I'm still scared that bush is going to abuse article 51 between now and the election.

LibertyEagle
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM
It's up now.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071017154505.rci3xjja&show_article=1

saku39
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
I just dugg that article. I ask that other digg it as well.

People need to know the new line of crap that is coming out of Bush's mouth right now.

DaronWestbrooke
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Anyone want to take bets on if there actually is an election this year or a move toward martial law?