PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Festival September 18th 3-11pm Times Square

IanCioffi
09-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Join us Saturday, September 18th in helping to raise money for our First Responders suffering from Ground-Zero related illnesses.

Jordan Page
Catherine Bleish
Michael Maresco
Matthew Perdie
NYC Councilman Dan Halloran
Warren Redlich
Steve Susman
John Brazile
& More.

$15 online $20 at the door. 100% of the ticket sales benefits the FealGood Foundation
Venue: Social Bar & Lounge in Times Square
795 8th Avenue (b/w 48th & 49th street)
3-11pm

http://lf2010nyc.com for tickets and event info

BuddyRey
09-07-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't recognize most of those names, but if Catherine Bleisch is showing up, it must be legit. I hope attendance is strong!

LittleLightShining
09-08-2010, 05:35 AM
I don't recognize most of those names, but if Catherine Bleisch is showing up, it must be legit. I hope attendance is strong!

You don't recognize Michael Maresco?

rancher89
09-08-2010, 06:02 AM
I bought a ticket months ago, before most of these folks had signed on, intending to go, but I'm not after all.

We're having a local (NC) Liberty Fest that weekend. I AM going to try to make it to the Greensboro, NC airport when Michael is supposed to drop in and have an appearance with Mike Beitler, the LP candidate for NC Senate.

Tinnuhana
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
They had posters for it at Webster Hall this summer. I took one to Murphy's in NH and there were guys there from Rolling Thunder. They took down the info and were going to make donations. They couldn't go because they have an event in Gerogia that weekend. I'll try to find the link to the poster. I thought about calling a few of the talk shows and touting this. They'd have to support it but I'd have to get up at 1300 in order to call most of them. So anyone wants to push this event on Rush, Hannity, Ed, Alan, etc.?