PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama a CIA operative?

puppetmaster
09-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Forgive me if this is posted previously....I searched....

An in detail look at his ties to the great CIA......
long read but very interesting

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/madsen1.1.1.html

dannno
09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Holy shit that is the longest fucking article in the world.. which means wwwooooww.... that's a lot of damn connections.

anaconda
09-07-2010, 12:57 AM
See my post of a couple of hours ago..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=259756

Elwar
09-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Mainly skimmed through the article but the few things I did read were quite the stretch. His school had ties to CIA programs? What school doesn't? Whether it's through research, or through high level staff being friends with high level insiders...

As someone who has worked for both SRI and SAIC, I read that part more thoroughly and didn't see much more than a bunch of talk about the scary contracts they've done for the CIA (surprised they didn't mention the psychic assasin projects they worked on in the '70s). But I didn't really see much of a connection to Obama except trying to tie his school into it again.

Clairvoyant
09-07-2010, 08:45 AM
tl:dr

It's already obvious he has been hand picked by the power elites, it doesn't matter to me personally which agency groomed him.

Dr.3D
09-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I tend to wonder if all of the presidents for the past 40 years were CIA operatives.
Perhaps it's a prerequisite for the job.

Working Poor
09-07-2010, 08:54 AM
I saw a video that I think Bill Cooper said he met Obama when he was young and was told he was going to be the president one day. I wish I had bookmarked that.

Seraphim
09-07-2010, 09:01 AM
I saw a video that I think Bill Cooper said he met Obama when he was young and was told he was going to be the president one day. I wish I had bookmarked that.

If you find it, please post it.

acptulsa
09-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I tend to wonder if all of the presidents for the past 40 years were CIA operatives.
Perhaps it's a prerequisite for the job.

JFK wasn't. He opposed CIA activities in Cuba and Vietnam, and was set to put a stop to them.

Ask him if there's a prerequisite. Oh, yeah, that could be difficult. Maybe you should ask George H.W. Bush. He was in the CIA's employ, and in Dallas that fateful day.

Dr.3D
09-07-2010, 09:40 AM
JFK wasn't. He opposed CIA activities in Cuba and Vietnam, and was set to put a stop to them.

Ask him if there's a prerequisite. Oh, yeah, that could be difficult. Maybe you should ask George H.W. Bush. He was in the CIA's employ, and in Dallas that fateful day.
And look what happened to him.

Krugerrand
09-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I don't think Reagan was either. But, after one attempt on his life, he wasn't about to stand in the way of another.

Promontorium
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM
The president could dissolve the CIA. The CIA are his operatives.

Everyone is his.

But if you mean they groomed him and set him up? You guys are a riot. No one gives a shit. Bush 1 was king of CIA, did it matter?

puppetmaster
09-07-2010, 11:26 AM

Everyone is his.

But if you mean they groomed him and set him up? You guys are a riot. No one gives a shit. Bush 1 was king of CIA, did it matter?

what you talking about willis?, I know the CIA has its hand in all these matters.....just pointing it out...they all play for the same team and that team is the CIA.

its catchin' on!

the more shit we pile on this fuck face obama and his family the better.

acptulsa
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM

Given enough time, yes he technically could dissolve the entire agency. But it can't be done in a single day. What was done to Kennedy, obviously, was a much quicker thing to accomplish.