PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine a Texas...

bravebulwark
09-06-2010, 09:19 PM
YouTube - Debra Medina at Nullify Now (Part 2 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAaQvhbKKQ4)

Can you imagine a Texas where Debra would have become governor???

Imagine her pushing back on federal programs. It would have resulted in no action by the Feds vs Texas.

Then each state would have saw and begun to push back too. It would have been the start of a collective "We the People" putting the chains back on the federal government

But it didn't happen... I don't blame Texans... but I do blame Texas Republicans.

Fix your party... then fix Texas... if you have time left.

james1906
09-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Can you imagine a Texas where Debra would have become governor???

Yes, then I get depressed knowing the slick talking nimrod will be our governor forever.

tnvoter
09-06-2010, 10:05 PM
adding her to the list of reasons why I'll live in Texas someday.

Maximus
09-06-2010, 10:36 PM
If only she didn't bungle that 9/11 truth question by Glenn Beck... talk about shooting yourself in the foot

TigerPrwn
09-06-2010, 10:45 PM
If only she didn't bungle that 9/11 truth question by Glenn Beck... talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Please spare us all the avoidable controversy, blaming the victim, and BeckLaFleck.
It isn't worth it.
Deb Medina is the PATRIOT, GLENN BECK- The (fill in blank).

Now, if you challenge that philosophy, I'd love to hear it. Spare me the 911! FIRE! FIRE! FIREEEEE!!!!!!

EvilEngineer
09-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Her chance of nomination this election cycle was very improbable with her name recognition. I have very high hopes for her next election though, so long as she keeps working on name recognition in the mean time.

Sadly, people are still as dumb as they get so... we might just have better luck with a blow up doll with a string in its back that you can pull to spit out catchy rhetoric.

Minuteman2012
09-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Wish I could have been there, does anyone know how many people showed up?

lynnf
09-07-2010, 02:24 AM

she didn't bungle anything -- Beck had it set up so that no matter what she did, he would be able to ridicule her, her audio feed was cut off so that she couldn't hear what was going on (just as what was done to Rand Paul on the "civil rights" question which is apparently why Rand stopped interviewing for a time).

if there was a bungle, it was going on Beck to begin with. but when you're a lesser-known candidate, you have to seek any media outlet you can.

it has come out now that a certain Texas politician that is friends with Beck, got Beck to set Medina up to help Rick Perry. you know the result.

lynn

payme_rick
09-07-2010, 08:11 AM
It was going to be very hard for Medina to win this go around to begin with, so I won't blame the Becklash on why Medina isn't running against Bill White right now.. to me, this year was more about her getting her name and ideas out there... The Beck deal hurt and was a setback, but we have 3 more years to fix what damage it caused (if she is to try again).... I'm ready to go!

rp4prez
09-07-2010, 08:31 AM
I voted for her and am a supporter of her web site www.wetexans.com she actually is working on a bill in the state government to remove property taxes! :)

libertybrewcity
09-07-2010, 09:30 AM
I hope she runs for office again in 2012. Maybe house of rep? or senate if someone is retiring.

LibertyEagle
09-07-2010, 09:48 AM
she didn't bungle anything -- Beck had it set up so that no matter what she did, he would be able to ridicule her, her audio feed was cut off so that she couldn't hear what was going on (just as what was done to Rand Paul on the "civil rights" question which is apparently why Rand stopped interviewing for a time).

if there was a bungle, it was going on Beck to begin with. but when you're a lesser-known candidate, you have to seek any media outlet you can.

it has come out now that a certain Texas politician that is friends with Beck, got Beck to set Medina up to help Rick Perry. you know the result.

lynn

+1