PDA

View Full Version : Cops Say Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal

Matt Collins
09-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Wow... these people are really messed up in the head...

A 170-page manual explaining step by step how to molest children which police in Orange County, believe has been circulating there for months, is not illegal. Investigators have stated that they still want to know where it came from.

SOURCE:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/manual-molest-children-legal-cops/story?id=11561609

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=259702

Matt Collins
09-06-2010, 12:15 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=259702

Why can't people learn to title their threads a bit more accurately? :confused: :rolleyes:

torchbearer
09-06-2010, 12:32 PM
I have manuals on many types of illegal activities. They are all legal to have and to read.

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Why can't people learn to title their threads a bit more accurately? :confused: :rolleyes:

Dunno.

heavenlyboy34
09-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow... these people are really messed up in the head...

SOURCE:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/manual-molest-children-legal-cops/story?id=11561609

No more messed up than the Marquis de Sade, it seems.

Sola_Fide
09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
When Marquis de Sade tourtured women, he said it was justified because he and the women derived hapiness from it.

Promontorium
09-06-2010, 01:14 PM
How is it torture if they liked it? Self-defeating. If they didn't like it, then he lied, and I don't see how that is relevant.

If people are going to keep bumping this...

A manual will not turn someone into a child molester. However a child molester having a manual will make him easier to prosecute.

Kludge
09-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Link to the manual? Hard to judge without it.

eOs
09-06-2010, 01:33 PM
^ Wants dat manual

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 01:35 PM
See Kludge and eOs are responsible parents.

heavenlyboy34
09-06-2010, 01:37 PM
When Marquis de Sade tourtured women, he said it was justified because he and the women derived hapiness from it.

True that.

Anti Federalist
09-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I have manuals on many types of illegal activities. They are all legal to have and to read.

^^^ That.

eOs
09-06-2010, 03:10 PM

In this case, I think if you were to tell us you had reading material on how to molest children, a fair good amount of us wouldn't be able to help ourselves but assume you as a child molester, even though you reading it might just be to understand the criminal mind more or some other arbitrary reason. If you're OK with that, then have at it. But I like to look at these things on a case by case basis, and in this case, if you're writing manuals on how to molest children, there will be some very nice citizens out there hopefully keeping a watchful eye on you..

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Link to the manual? Hard to judge without it.

I would also like to judge for myself and think local law enforcement and parents would be much better off for having a copy!

-t

awake
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
I would also like to judge for myself and think local law enforcement and parents would be much better off for having a copy!

-t

If you wanted to catch the criminal , wouldn't you want his manual on how to do it?

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 06:33 PM

-t

;)

brandon
09-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I need this manual. Last time I tried to molest a child I failed bad. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just shook the boy's hand and made him a cheese burger then took him home. If I can get my hands on this manual surely I'll get it right next time.

Kludge
09-06-2010, 06:39 PM
I need this manual. Last time I tried to molest a child I failed bad. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just shook the boy's hand and made him a cheese burger then took him home. If I can get my hands on this manual surely I'll get it right next time.

+1 :(

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 06:44 PM
In this case, I think if you were to tell us you had reading material on how to molest children, a fair good amount of us wouldn't be able to help ourselves but assume you as a child molester, even though you reading it might just be to understand the criminal mind more or some other arbitrary reason. If you're OK with that, then have at it. But I like to look at these things on a case by case basis, and in this case, if you're writing manuals on how to molest children, there will be some very nice citizens out there hopefully keeping a watchful eye on you..

I have a couple of books - one is a review of the scientific literature on shoplifting. the other is a review on the literature on prostitution. I also have a book on cruise missile proliferation in the 1990's.... Such a text (as mentioned in this thread) would be a welcome addition to my library!

One book I really like is called "SCREW THE ROSES - SEND ME THE THORNS!" - it's a BDSM manual.

I LOVE the title!

Another title I LOVE but don't YET! have a copy of is the baby Jesus butt plug - The book seems kinda lame - but WOW - the title!

=t

Danke
09-06-2010, 06:46 PM
+1 :(

Don't be. I learned nothing new from this manual.

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 06:47 PM

ROTGLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to join the Catholic church (priesthood) - I think they have classes on how to do this properly.... :rolleyes:

-t

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 06:49 PM

You have a copy???? - I wanna see it!!!!!!

so does everyone else....

-t

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 06:50 PM

As a parent you keep yourself well attuned to the dangers that may present themselves to your charge. Well done,:D

awake
09-06-2010, 06:54 PM
The point of all of this nonsense about banning a book on how to do something is a distraction and diversion from the real issue. That issue is the illusion that people have of law enforcement. People are misled to believe that police are operating in high tech laboratories tracking every bad guy out there waiting to pounce. This illusion leads people to believe that they themselves need not play any meaningful role in the security and defense of themselves and their family. The major broadcast programming is filled with police dramas and investigation shows that propagandize the abilities of modern protection services... Any one who takes these shows at par are deceiving themselves and are taking on risks they would otherwise not take.

If you want to effectively combat child molesters, then teach the parents and the children themselves that they are the primary defense, and point them to a copy of this book.

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 07:18 PM
The point of all of this nonsense about banning a book on how to do something is a distraction and diversion from the real issue. That issue is the illusion that people have of law enforcement. People are misled to believe that police are operating in high tech laboratories tracking every bad guy out there waiting to pounce. This illusion leads people to believe that they themselves need not play any meaningful role in the security and defense of themselves and their family. The major broadcast programming is filled with police dramas and investigation shows that propagandize the abilities of modern protection services... Any one who takes these shows at par are deceiving themselves and are taking on risks they would otherwise not take.

If you want to effectively combat child molesters, then teach the parents and the children themselves that they are the primary defense, and point them to a copy of this book.

+1 and CCW laws!

Knightskye
09-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Anarchist cookbook, much?

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 08:18 PM

Wanna "check out" dramatically? - a book wildly noted as being much more dangerous to the user than their intended "victim"....

-t

Vessol
09-06-2010, 08:24 PM

This. As distasteful as it is.

tangent4ronpaul
09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
This. As distasteful as it is.

I have a lot of similar manuals. The "BIBLE" is especially interesting. 3 versions - it came from SOE to the OSS. It's the intelligence tradecraft syllabus. The ones from the right wing publishing houses are mostly junk, but some not. The real restricted manuals from various fields from safe cracking to special operations and so on are not.

I've been talking to GW Uni special collections about leaving certain portions of my library to them upon my death as part of an extension of one of their collections. I think what I have will seriously fuck with their minds....

-t

Danke
09-06-2010, 08:35 PM
As a parent you keep yourself well attuned to the dangers that may present themselves to your charge. Well done,:D

huh? I won all those paternity suits.

james1906
09-06-2010, 09:57 PM

Same here. My manual was from Ikea. Just crudely drawn photos and no text. I was just sticking washers in the kid's nose. Got frustrated and couldn't even fit him back in the box. He's been in my garage for three years now.

specsaregood
09-06-2010, 10:13 PM

Wanna "check out" dramatically? - a book wildly noted as being much more dangerous to the user than their intended "victim"....
-t

Yeah, that book said you could get high smoking peanut skins. There I was having shelled 20lbs of peanuts and smoking the skins and all I got was a headache. bastard bad information giving anarchist. :mad: