PDA

View Full Version : Canvassing Update Thread

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Labor day, rolling out at noon (2 and a half hours from now) to canvass a friendly precinct -- Bunn NC, for about 5hrs. If you stumble into the area while we are out canvassing, don't hesitate to ring me up at 919-272-7182 and join us! :D

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Just the same two of us as always. :D

PBrady
09-06-2010, 12:47 PM
I've been sick these past few days, or else I would have come out. I am fairly clear the next few weekends except for Sunday the 19th because I have to work the Lady Gaga concert at the RBC Center :D

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Just the same two of us as always. :D

I'm gonna see what I can do Glen.

If I can work out some weekends that I can commit I've got room to pick up three more, four fairly comfortably and another four in the trunk if anyone needs to be picked up on the way. [EDIT: I'd be coming from Hickory. If those further west wanted to go you could park in Hickory and ride with me.]

I could drop by close towns or they could meet me at I-40 along the way.

Perhaps we could have a "Carolina Constitution Caravan" for you.

Only thing to donate is a bit of gas money and time.

Depending how many in N.C. are coming I could cook up some butts if we have a space on Saturday night.

What do you think? Anyone else interested?

What a great way for RPF members to get together.

IPSecure
09-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Perhaps we could have a "Carolina Constitution Caravan" for you.

Only thing to donate is a bit of gas money and time.

What do you think? Anyone else interested?

What a great way for RPF members to get together.

+1 * ∞

Remember the buses and caravans picking up Patriots nationwide for the Rally For The Republic, March For Liberty, etc...

What has happened to the Revolution?

We should form a Mobile Nationwide Liberty Brigade to bring together the Ron Paul Revolution Patriots from across the country to:
- Canvass For Patriots running for any office.
- Have a booth at the state and county fairs (http://www.countyfairgrounds.net/findanevent.php), supporting each and every one of the Ron Paul Revolution Patriots.
- Have a Campaign For Liberty booth at each and every state fair.
- Spread The Message!
- Sponsor Dr. Paul, Lew Rockwell, Thomas Woods, along with the local candidate(s) to give speeches at the fairs.
- Prove to Dr. Paul that the remnant has not given up, not gone away, and persuade him to run in 2012.
- Attend the opposition gatherings and call them out as traitors to Liberty.

phill4paul
09-06-2010, 02:43 PM
+1 * ∞

Remember the buses and caravans picking up Patriots nationwide for the Rally For The Republic, March For Liberty, etc...

What has happened to the Revolution?

We should form a Mobile Nationwide Liberty Brigade to bring together the Ron Paul Revolution Patriots from across the country to:
- Canvass For Patriots running for any office.
- Have a booth at the state and county fairs (http://www.countyfairgrounds.net/findanevent.php), supporting each and every one of the Ron Paul Revolution Patriots.
- Have a Campaign For Liberty booth at each and every state fair.
- Spread The Message!
- Sponsor Dr. Paul, Lew Rockwell, Thomas Woods, along with the local candidate(s) to give speeches at the fairs.
- Prove to Dr. Paul that the remnant has not given up, not gone away, and persuade him to run in 2012.
- Attend the opposition gatherings and call them out as traitors to Liberty.

It is time to start over.

Don't look back on 2008 as a laurel.

How many that are still here contributed to the bombs?

4 frikken million. In one day.

And Glen Bradley is thankful for a few hundred peanuts.:(

jacque
09-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Big Canvassing on the weekend of October 9,10,11. This is Columbus Day weekend. We have 3 RPer's coming up from the Charlotte area that weekend. Let's talk it up or pick another weekend.

We have the Tar River Festival Sept. 11 in Louisburg. We have the Bridging the Gap, Restore the Constitution on September 17, Constitution Day. We have a private fundraiser on September 18.

The calendar looks open for the 18 and 25 weekend in September and the the Oct 2 weekend before the big mass canvas on the 9th.

Kludge
09-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Honestly - I'm kind of sad in a way I'm not in NC still right now -- and of course, not too fond of my current run-in with giardia.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Imperial
09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I would love to help, but I split my time between Texas and Minnesota, both way too far from the NC. But I will be donating to your moneybomb!

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm so beat I hurt right now. We ended up with 2 teams of 2 for the first time since the campaign started, and literally doubled our progress. Another outstanding day!

Southron
09-07-2010, 04:41 PM
It's gonna be so great when you get elected, God-willing. I hope you can still find time to post on the forums.

I also think you need a permanent sub forum if you win, so you can update us on bills we need to watch.

GunnyFreedom
09-07-2010, 04:45 PM
I figure I'll have time. If most politicians have the time to diddle with interns and make million dollar deals behind closed doors and fellate a gross of lobbyists, those are activities that will not be taking up my time :D

Besides, one of the reasons I am doing this is to 'blaze a trail' for large numbers of Paulers to do the same, and by discussing bills upcoming etc here on the forums it will help to be held accountable to principle. :)

Cowlesy
09-15-2010, 06:49 PM
//