PDA

View Full Version : Read this thread and your head will explode...

Son of Detroit
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
hxxp://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=2052661

Replace the two x's with t's.

:(

I can't imagine anyone could think that way. This part is something straight out of Nazi Germany.

AMERICA WILL BE THE GREATEST NATION, THE THIRTEEN COLONIES WILL RESUME THEIR EXPANSION AROUND THE WORLD AND WE ARE GOING TO GET RICHER WHILE WE DO IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT WE OUR PROTECTING AND PROMOTING OUR INTEREST AT ANY COST - BRING IT - WE WILL WIN - WE WILL RECOVER OUR TREASURE - AND THEN WE WILL MAKE YOU JUST LIKE US.

DO YOU WANT TO BE NICE?

OR

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH POWERFUL AND HAVE MANY SUCCESSFUL SAFE CHILDREN?

NO MORE DECLINE - LET AMERICA BECOME GREAT AGAIN!!! LET US BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, THE KINGMAKERS, THE ARCHITECTS OF THE FUTURE!!!

angelatc
09-05-2010, 05:14 PM
I was just doing some chores, and it dawned on me that the anti-Muslim rhetoric being drummed up is probably much like the antii-Jewish rhetoric that Hitler drummed up. And it scares the hell out of me.

This expansionist theme fits the pattern, too.

They'll be searching the basements of each and every one of us on this forum to find the hidden Muslims when they start taking them away to the gas chambers, I suspect.

RM918
09-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I was just doing some chores, and it dawned on me that the anti-Muslim rhetoric being drummed up is probably much like the antii-Jewish rhetoric that Hitler drummed up. And it scares the hell out of me.

This expansionist theme fits the pattern, too.

They'll be searching the basements of each and every one of us on this forum to find the hidden Muslims when they start taking them away to the gas chambers, I suspect.

The system will collapse on their heads long before that happens.

james1906
09-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Hannity 2012
Reannex the Philippines!

Kotin
09-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Manifest destiny!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

A Son of Liberty
09-05-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm not going over there, because I'm not going to give that site traffic. But if I were, this is what I'd say:

You are objectively wrong. By "wrong", I mean, "immoral", "illogical", "un-logical"... "anti-logical" even. You're supposed espoused world-view is self-defeating; within it are sown the seeds of your utter ruin. By "self-defeating", I mean, "what you say you seek will be destroyed by the way you propose to achieve it". Your ideology (and I use the term loosely, because ideology presupposes an idea, which is only possibly achieved by a rational human being, a class to which you do not ascend) is inconsistent with morality and logic - you fail at even the most basic standard of simple human dignity.

Before you begin a vapid session of mouth-breathing preceding inevitably a profanity-laced diatribe about my pinko liberal leanings, understand this: YOU are the liberal. YOU are the buffoonish, irrational, immoral, illogical, and frankly, stupid fool liberal, as the word is commonly used - YOU believe that it is "just" and "right" to impose your views upon others; not I. I seek only to live in peace. My peace includes all of humanity. I'm at war with no one. I do not wish to confiscate the labor of others to pursue my subjective ends. I do not wish to enslave others to achieve some imagined goal. I know that my standards are necessarily my own, and that to assume that I have a right to impose them on others means that I must accept that others may impose theirs upon me.

You are an utter, utter fool.

angelatc
09-05-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm not going over there, because I'm not going to give that site traffic. But if I were, this is what I'd say:

You are objectively wrong. ...
You are an utter, utter fool.

There were several people there telling him exactly that I am happy to report. But the there were just as many blaming those damned libruls for all the restraints they're forced to accomdate too

TC95
09-05-2010, 06:35 PM
I couldn't even get half way through that first post in that thread or my head WOULD have exploded. How disgusting and vile! :mad:

BuddyRey
09-06-2010, 11:01 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/dark_night31774/15may27-caps-lock.jpg

Warrior_of_Freedom
09-06-2010, 11:20 AM
The only part I like is:

DO YOU WANT TO BE NICE?

OR

DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH POWERFUL AND HAVE MANY SUCCESSFUL SAFE CHILDREN?

GunnyFreedom
09-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Someone should ask him if we should pass a law requiring all Muslims to wear a yellow crescent moon conspicuously on their clothing. :rolleyes:

BlackTerrel
09-06-2010, 12:16 PM
YouTube - Man's Head Explodes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RIXDkdYbCA)

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-06-2010, 12:19 PM
You know we would be the first ones rounded up right after the Muslims...Wilson locked up Anti-War protestors...just imagine what they would do this time around.

TortoiseDream
09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
wow

tnvoter
09-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I would, but I was banned from those forums. I bought a Hannity book in 2005, and watched him back then. Thank God I saw Ron Paul in the 1st republican debate and woke up.